Book Talk

~* Reader of the Fortnight - -Mystery-! *~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Mahi..how ru?...its been long..i dint knew tht ur being grilled here nicely on a Hot Seat..Big smile...Congrats dear...will be back to Grill you...ofcourse with some  questions.. TongueTongue

Hi Raj,

Yeah it's been forever since I have seen you! I am pretty good, how are you?

Thanks, and looking forward to your questions Embarrassed

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Reader of the Fortnight - -Mystery-! *~ (Page 9)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Awww... Mahi don't you like animals? Cry Anyway, I'll try to come up with a better theme next time... Big smile

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Okay.... this next set is dedicated entirely to Hollywood... hope you have fun!

Hollywood:

Favourite actor:
Favourite actress:
Favourite movie:
Movie that made you cry:
Movie that made you laugh till you cried:
Did you watch the Grammy's last night?
Who's your favourite singer?
Favourite band?
Favourite song?
Kate Winslet or Keira Knightley?
Emma Watson or Bonnie Wright?
Leona Lewis or Mandy Moore?
Coldplay or Muse?
Lil Wayne or Kanye West?
Jennifer Hudson or Alicia Keys?
If you could meet any one actor/actress/singer, who would it be and why?
Johnny Depp or George Clooney?
Favourite TV show?
Plain White T's or Linkin Park?
Backstreet Boys or N'Sync?
Have you ever met any Hollywood celebrity?
Brad Paisley or Taylor Swift?
David Archuleta or David Cook?
Do you like to watch American Idol?

I can't think of any more.... see you afterwards with a new theme!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

Awww... Mahi don't you like animals? Cry Anyway, I'll try to come up with a better theme next time... Big smile

I do like animals but no worms and cockroaches TongueLOLLOL

-Mahi

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Okay.... this next set is dedicated entirely to Hollywood... hope you have fun!  That's an easy one since I barely watch any Hollywood movies.. actually I barely watch movies period and way less often a Hollywood movie than a Bollywood.  So I'll answer based on the few I have seen.

Hollywood:

Favourite actor:  Russell Crowe
Favourite actress: Jodie Foster
Favourite movie: Anna and the King
Movie that made you cry:  Anna and the King
Movie that made you laugh till you cried:  A few moments in Catch me if you can.
Did you watch the Grammy's last night? Nope
Who's your favourite singer? Don't really have one.Embarrassed
Favourite band?  Again none.
Favourite song?  Quit playing games with my heart.
Kate Winslet or Keira Knightley?
Emma Watson or Bonnie Wright?
Leona Lewis or Mandy Moore? Don't know either Embarrassed
Coldplay or Muse?
Lil Wayne or Kanye West? Again don't know them Tongue
Jennifer Hudson or Alicia Keys?
If you could meet any one actor/actress/singer, who would it be and why? Dan Radcliffe, I want to know how/if he handles his stardom well.Embarrassed
Johnny Depp or George Clooney?
Favourite TV show? Used to be Lost but haven't seen the last season yet LOL
Plain White T's or Linkin Park?  Don't know what they are LOL
Backstreet Boys or N'Sync?
Have you ever met any Hollywood celebrity? Nope
Brad Paisley or Taylor Swift?
David Archuleta or David Cook?
Do you like to watch American Idol? Nope

I can't think of any more.... see you afterwards with a new theme!  Sure, I bombed almost all of these questions anyways EmbarrassedLOLLOL

-Mahi

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Wow.... that was quick! Hmm... so you're not really a Hollywood fan are you? *sigh* I think I should really ask you what theme you'd prefer for the next set of questions.... it'll be much more fun for you to answer anyway! And I see.... You just don't like creepy crawlies :P And wow.... I have to admit I was kinda shocked to hear that you have no idea who Linkin Park, Plain White T's and Leona Lewis are! I mean, they're not my favourites but they are pretty famous :P Oky, so anyway... my next question is.... what theme would you prefer for the next lot of questions? :P

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Wow.... that was quick! Hmm... so you're not really a Hollywood fan are you? *sigh* Nope, Embarrassed not much.  My brother watches a lot of Hollywood movies and sometimes I'll watch one or two with him.  But not usually.  I think I should really ask you what theme you'd prefer for the next set of questions.... it'll be much more fun for you to answer anyway! Hmm... anything... let's see what theme?.... Umm... maybe Bollywood.  I know a lot more about Bollywood (I hope I do EmbarrassedLOL).  Or anything else you can think of Tongue And I see.... You just don't like creepy crawlies :P Nope... I absolutely hate reptiles especially. Embarrassed And wow.... I have to admit I was kinda shocked to hear that you have no idea who Linkin Park, Plain White T's and Leona Lewis are! I mean, they're not my favourites but they are pretty famous :P I know, I am very much not into Hollywood at all.  I used to watch all Bollywood movies when I was younger and had more time, but nowadays it's mostly studies and once a month or two if there's a mega release then I'll watch it but otherwise I don't.  Oky, so anyway... my next question is.... what theme would you prefer for the next lot of questions? :P  As I said above, Bollywood would be fine.... or books... or studies or just miscellaneous LOL I am giving you a tough time when it's my time for being grilled TongueLOLLOL

-Mahi

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hmmm..... I'll think about something else and get back to you soon....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top