Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: chhilt

That was quick! Nice answers by the way :) I'll find something else for you, don't worry!

Yep I was actually sitting in the library of Uni this morning - had no classes.  So that's way.

I am sure you will 😛😆

-Mahi

-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shijhu

hey mahi sweetie congo dear hope am not too late hers r my sweet sweet grillers for u ...........love u  Awww.... thanks Jhumi Di! And of course not, you're not late at all.

wot is important in life -\love frdship n why? I think love and friendship both are important in life.  But most importantly it's true love as long the love is true you'll find everything else - a friend and a person who understands you.  I think it's human nature we can't be alone or else we go mad.  We need people around us, those who love us and those who care for us.  Life is nothing without some people who love you, life is a burden if you try to live it otherwise.

compare all the seasons with emotions n give reasons?? Summer - Ecstatic.  Everyone's out there having fun, some people are horse riding, others swimming and others taking care of their farms but everyone's out there doing something.  Winter - Reflective.  I think everyone thinks about something important especially in winter when you have more time in your hands.  Autumn - Depressing.  Autumn is when all the leaves come down.  Everything looks bare and gloomy.  And this season is just sad at least for me.  Spring - Happiness.  Everything's all of a sudden alive.  You see trees turning green, you see all the birds out there again and it's life again!

imagine u r made da president of usa what amendments will u make in an hour and why? In an hour? that's quite impossible.  I'd like to leave the occupation of Iraq ASAP but the problem is that the mess we have made there already can't be undone so easily and now we have to take responsibility of making amends.

poverty illiteracy and crime .........r they related why?? Yes, Illiteracy is the root cause of everything.  When people are illiterate, they don't have enough education to get decent jobs, and they can't take care of their families and that leads to poverty.  Since they can't fulfill their needs with their jobs, they commit crime to fulfill the needs and so that's why everything's related.

describe urself in 3 words ?? Impatient, Understanding, and Honest.

hope u enjoy answering honey will come back wid more
tab tak enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  Definitely, I did enjoy answering all the lovely questions, Thanks, Di!

love
jhumi

-Mahi
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Here's your result. Sorry for the long wait.😳 Is this you? How accurate is this quiz?

You Scored as Elinor Dashwood

As Marianne's older sister, Elinor lives at the other end of the emotional spectrum. She rarely reveals her intense feelings and is more concerned with being honest and loyal than having what she deserves. Even though her intentions are pure, she sets herself up for loss by constantly placing other people before her own needs. Overall, Elinor is gentle and rational but is just as capable of radical emotions (despite her withholding them) as her sister.

You are Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility! You are sensible and possess great strength of understanding and coolness of judgement. Your affectionate heart feels deeply, however, you guard your emotions carefully, so that others might be ignorant of your feelings towards them.

Elinor is a reserved, practical and thoughtful young woman who, compared with her more emotional and romantic younger sister Marianne, forms the 'sense' of the title. Following the death of their father the sisters (with their mother) are reduced to near-poverty by the selfishness and greed of their sister-in-law Fanny; Elinor's half-brother, Fanny's husband, who by law inherited their father's entire estate, has broken his promise to his dying father to take care of them. Elinor falls in love with Edward Ferrars, Fanny's brother, but her reduced circumstances and Edward's prior promises do not allow her to hope for any union between them.

Elinor Dashwood
88%
Elizabeth Bennet
75%
Jane Bennet
63%
Emma Woodhouse
47%
Marianne Dashwood
44%
Charlotte Lucas
44%
Lady Catherine
13%
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: godisone

Here's your result. Sorry for the long wait.😳 Is this you? How accurate is this quiz?  Aww... that's really alright, thanks for posting the result!  I'll bold and blue the stuff I think is true about me.

You Scored as Elinor Dashwood

As Marianne's older sister, Elinor lives at the other end of the emotional spectrum. She rarely reveals her intense feelings and is more concerned with being honest and loyal than having what she deserves. Even though her intentions are pure, she sets herself up for loss by constantly placing other people before her own needs. Overall, Elinor is gentle and rational but is just as capable of radical emotions (despite her withholding them) as her sister.

You are Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility! You are sensible and possess great strength of understanding and coolness of judgement. Your affectionate heart feels deeply, however, you guard your emotions carefully, so that others might be ignorant of your feelings towards them.

Elinor is a reserved, practical and thoughtful young woman who, compared with her more emotional and romantic younger sister Marianne, forms the 'sense' of the title. Following the death of their father the sisters (with their mother) are reduced to near-poverty by the selfishness and greed of their sister-in-law Fanny; Elinor's half-brother, Fanny's husband, who by law inherited their father's entire estate, has broken his promise to his dying father to take care of them. Elinor falls in love with Edward Ferrars, Fanny's brother, but her reduced circumstances and Edward's prior promises do not allow her to hope for any union between them.

Elinor Dashwood
88%
Elizabeth Bennet
75%
Jane Bennet
63%
Emma Woodhouse
47%
Marianne Dashwood
44%
Charlotte Lucas
44%
Lady Catherine
13%

Oh wow, that's pretty accurate 😳

-Mahi

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haha... acording to that, you're my older sister since I got Marianne... haha...
-Mystery- thumbnail

Haha... acording to that, you're my older sister since I got Marianne... haha...

Aww... that's cute, I think I missed yours, was yours quite accurate as well?

-Mahi

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What are three ways to win your heart?

Do you like lightning?

Have you ever cut someone else's hair?

Last person you said 'I hate you' to?

Rain or sunshine?

Last stupid thing you said to anyone?

Fav movie?

If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?

Do you hold grudges?

Are you spoiled?

Are you a forgiving person?

Are most of your friends guys or girls?

How long does it take you to get ready to go out?

Are any of your friends cheerleaders?

What was the last thing you burnt?

What are your favorite girly magazines?

Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?

Would you leave the house without makeup on?

Is green truly the best color in the entire universe?

What's the most expensive piece of clothing you own?

Have you set your hair on fire?

Do you wear sweat pants?

Have you ever ran into a door because you didn't see it?

Ever made a prank phone call?

Are you currently talking to anyone?

What did you want to be when you were growing up?

When did you first start feeling older?

Favorite guilty pleasure?

What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?

Is it easier to forgive, or to forget?

Do you give out second chances too easily?

Is your best friend pretty?

Is your life simple or complicated?

Are you easily confused?

Are you taller than 5'4"?

Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?

Does everything really happen for a reason?
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Aww... that's cute, I think I missed yours, was yours quite accurate as well?

-Mahi

It was kind of half and half... half was pretty accurate and half wasn't...
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: suuunshiine

What are three ways to win your heart? 
Tell me the truth, Think outside the box, and behave normally 😳 I know pretty easy things but many guys don't do that.

Do you like lightning?
Nope, since childhood I am quite afraid of it.

Have you ever cut someone else's hair?
Nope, don't even want to try.  So scared that I'll ruin it 😆

Last person you said 'I hate you' to?
I never use 'hate' for anyone.  And I think there are probably a couple people in the world that I truly hate.  Do I dislike people? Yeah many 😳

Rain or sunshine?

Last stupid thing you said to anyone?
Hmm.. tough one, can't remember... I guess it was when's the assignment due when we were told a couples times the due date. 😆

Fav movie?
Again tough one... So many. Bollywood - Rab ne bana di jodi, dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge, kabhi khushi kabhi gham, Vivaah, Kuch kuch hota hai, Munna Bhai and others.  Hollywood - Anna and the King, Harry Potter series.

If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
Hmm... again tough.... I'd say Sahid Kapoor because he's really cute and unmarried 😆

Do you hold grudges?
In a way yes, although I do believe in forgiving people who truly apologize, but I never forget 😳

Are you spoiled?
Not at all, I think in my entire childhood my brother got more attention. 😳

Are you a forgiving person?
As I said above, I can forgive if I can feel that the person is apologizing with all his/her heart and in that case I can forget about it too. But if people keep on repeating the same mistakes then it's not a mistake anymore, it's a deliberate action and I don't forgive people for that.

Are most of your friends guys or girls?
Most of them are girls, but I have some great friends that are guys as well.

How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
10 Mins to go out to an informal place like a mall or something.  And about 30 to get ready for formal gatherings and/or parties.

Are any of your friends cheerleaders?
Yep, back in highschool I had.  But now in Uni nope.

What was the last thing you burnt?
Burnt anything or myself? Last time burnt food was quite a few years ago.  And last time I burnt myself accidentally was a couple years ago.

What are your favorite girly magazines?
I don't read any.

Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Almost always.  I am a very emotional person and I can control my emotions but not my tears 😳

Would you leave the house without makeup on?
I always do 😆 I mostly put on make up for parties. Sometimes I put on mascara and eyeliner.  But mostly I have no make up on.

Is green truly the best color in the entire universe?
Nope, I love White more than any other color. But green is definitely beautiful.

What's the most expensive piece of clothing you own?
One of my coats I guess 😳

Have you set your hair on fire?
Oh gosh no 😛 And I hope I never do that either.

Do you wear sweat pants?
Sometimes.

Have you ever ran into a door because you didn't see it?
So far no. 😆

Ever made a prank phone call?
Yep, a couple times on April Fools. 😆

Are you currently talking to anyone?
Yep to my laptop 😉

What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I wanted to be a teacher.

When did you first start feeling older?
When I was 11 or 12.. had way more resonsibilities than a 12 year old.

Favorite guilty pleasure? 
Umm... none that I can think of right now.

What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
SRK, Kajol, and Preity.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Nope, I use other emoticons often though

Is it easier to forgive, or to forget?
It's easier to forgive than forget at least for me.

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes and in fact sometimes I hate myself for doing exactly that.

Is your best friend pretty?
I think so. I don't like to comment on faces that much because I think we had nothing to do with it and to criticize someone because of the way they look is unfair since they had no control on it.

Is your life simple or complicated?
I like to keep it simple but circumstances make it complicated.

Are you easily confused?
Not easily

Are you taller than 5'4"?
Yep 5'8"

Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
Yep, I never used aritficial coloring on my hair. 

Does everything really happen for a reason?
I'd like to think so 😳 But for some things I can't think of the reason.

BTW, superb questions, Navi!

-Mahi

-Mystery- thumbnail

It was kind of half and half... half was pretty accurate and half wasn't...

Oh I see, interesting...

-Mahi