Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: dream

👏👏..nice answers..i will b bck with more..😆

Thanks, Rinky. Looking forward to them NOT 😛😆😆 BTW you're almost a Goldie!

-Mahi

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for answering the questions, Mahi! I'll enter your answers into the quiz and post your results tomorrow, alright? My Internet Connection is Shaky right now.😭
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: godisone

Thanks for answering the questions, Mahi! I'll enter your answers into the quiz and post your results tomorrow, alright? My Internet Connection is Shaky right now.😭

Thank for asking them! And no problem, I can understand, take your time!

-Mahi

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/397pBC/Which-Harry-Potter-Character-Are-You

I got this:
Hermione
You're book smart, moral and cool under pressure. You love learning and showing others what you know. You're way more mature than those around you, and you always seem to know what's best.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: suuunshiine

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/397pBC/Which-Harry-Potter-Character-Are-You

I got this:
Hermione

You're book smart, moral and cool under pressure. You love learning and showing others what you know. You're way more mature than those around you, and you always seem to know what's best.

That's exactly what I got 😊

Which Harry Potter Character Are You? Hermione

-Mahi
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: suuunshiine

^ Haha, neat!

Yeah but most of these quizzes are just sooo general that many people get same answers.  It's just like the horoscopes... Hard to imagine all Scorpions have the same fate 😳😆

-Mahi

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What's this I see? No questions to answer, Mahi? I must fix that immediately! I'm just going to give you two questions... yes, just two!

Describe yourself in 100-150 words
Explain why you like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi so much in 100-150 words...

Enjoy! *angelic face*

-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhilt

What's this I see? No questions to answer, Mahi? I must fix that immediately! I'm just going to give you two questions... yes, just two! Chhilt, I must say you are good at taking revenge 😛😆 Just two yeah, just two to say but each requires more work 😆

Well currently I am using a new program and don't know how to do the word count in this so I am just going to guess. 😳

Describe yourself in 100-150 words

How can anyone describe herself? I mean don't we always have inflated view of ourselves? Okay, I'll try anyway.  I am an intelligent person, and love to prove my worth.  I am trustworthy and any secret is safe with me, I love to share people's problems as they do think that I advise them well.  Sometimes I can be short-tempered especially around people who are so selfish that they only consider themselves to be important.  Other times it's really hard to make me angry, but when I am angry, only God can save you! I can be a bit impatient and I hate waiting!

Explain why you like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi so much in 100-150 words...

Rab ne Bana Di Jodi was an amazing, amazing movie! I think I can write pages on why I love it so much.  First and most importantly, this is the only family movie that's made to the theatres since a long, long time.  These days everyone says this is a family movie even though I believe a normal family can never watch it together without being embarrassed in at least a scene.  This movie was clean, funny, and romantic! The comedy in the movie was superb! It makes me laugh even now that I have seen it at least 10 times ;) The jokes are clean and for families.  But the most important thing was the theme.  It was the concept that touched my heart.  I bet even today there are arranged marriages where two people don't each other quite well, but most guys don't give girls the time to love them.  They expect them to be perfect wives when they're not perfect husbands themselves.  But Suri loved Taani so much that he wanted to make her fall in love with him, he did so much in her love to make her smile that it can never fail to touch your heart! Just loved the movie.  See, I think I have already exceeded the limit. 😳

Enjoy! *angelic face*

-Mahi
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was quick! Nice answers by the way :) I'll find something else for you, don't worry!
shijhu thumbnail
hey mahi sweetie congo dear hope am not too late hers r my sweet sweet grillers for u ...........love u

wot is important in life -\love frdship n why?

compare all the seasons with emotions n give reasons??

imagine u r made da president of usa what amendments will u make in an hour and why?

poverty illiteracy and crime .........r they related why??

describe urself in 3 words ??

hope u enjoy answering honey will come back wid more
tab tak enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

love
jhumi
Edited by shijhu - 15 years ago