Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
alrity guys..wths up??? I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS FORUM ON I-F...

here's the deal...i JUST STARTED WATCHING OTH LAST WEEK (y oh y did i start??CryCry) BECAUSE OF CHAD!!CryCry

& i thought..that i didnt like brooke or peyton much...and i wanted sum gud girl with him..then i watched the season 1 like in 2 days..& i LUV BRUCAS!
i hardly ever like b****y & brainless s**ts ...but  for sum reason..i liked brooke's character soo much AFTER she starting going out with lucas..and then out of curiosity i watched sum brucas videos on youtube..& they drove me crazy...so i googled liek crazy and read the future of OTH..& i was HEART BROKEN!!Cry

and now ive watched ALL BRUCAS SCENES of OTH...(well sum of season 4,5,6)..its just that...becuz i knew that they wud be breaking up in end of season 3..i didnt watch it after becuz i didnt think i cud tolerate  them breaking up one more time..the first time that lucas dumped her was hard enuff for me..

so here's the deal..im trying my level best to like peytonwith lucas..i like her character.she's real sweetheart she deserves to be happy..BUT..i just cant see her with lucas..like since first season i cudnt see her with lucas..its just their scenes as friends were lot more interesting to watch..they share the haley lucas sorta relationship...so it is really wierd to se them in intimate scenes...liek REALLY WIERD..the only person i can see in intimate scenes with lucas is brooke...Cry

& now..im totally heart broken..im youtubing brucas videos since 3 days...im sleeping at 6 am..im skipping my lecutrs..becuz im crazy abt chad..his acting has bowled me..& as much as i am crazy abt chad im crazy abt brucas..their scenes just make my hheart go all fluttery...i havent even watched my fav show (miley jab hum tum) since i started catching up on oth..so...im really desperate for brucas...

& i thought I-F is the best place to go since..umm..if i tll me friends im obsessed..with chad and brucas..umm..they wud laugh..cuz just 2 months ago i was obsessed with jesse spencer aka dr. chase..but then that obsession was NUTHIGN compared to my obsession right now..like i just cant stay away from my laptop i cant stay a sec without googling brucas..CryCrybrucas dont even hav that many romantic scenes..CryCryCry

so tell me...SUM GUD MOVIE..SUM GUD SHOW..with sum really CUTE ACTOR! see i liek hot and cute guys..thats wht makes me wanna watch any show..i always watch them for the guysLOL but i dont like the macho typa ones..i like chad (lucas) and dr chase (not to mention michael seater) & wentworth miller typa cute guysEmbarrassed so plz..my fellow I-F-ers...suggest me...sum new movie sum show (i assure u i dont watch much english shows only house md prison break and oth now)...sumthing which cud distract me from...brucas!!! this heart ache is too muchCryCryCry

lets see how many replies i getCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BRUCAS DRIVING ME CRAZY! HELP!" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
umm, lol chill? : /

dont be too obsessed, they're not real. they're characters. in a soap.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I second sabrina, loll

dont get over- worked about characters, specially characters from oth.
LOL

& you could try 90210, its a spinoff from the old one, its pretty good & has cute guys in it...

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
WOOT!..another Brucaser!..

Sabrina..lets Partayyy!

haha, I bet I could help you find more clips..unless that would make it worsee..but it usually calms me down..like when I get a song stuck in my head, I have to listen to it over & overr..so maybe that might help...

did you really watch ALL of s1 in a day!..WOW!..

umm..you should watch Gossip Girl..its all the rage ;)

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

WOOT!..another Brucaser!..

Sabrina..lets Partayyy!

haha, I bet I could help you find more clips..unless that would make it worsee..but it usually calms me down..like when I get a song stuck in my head, I have to listen to it over & overr..so maybe that might help...

did you really watch ALL of s1 in a day!..WOW!..

umm..you should watch Gossip Girl..its all the rage ;)

yupp;..watched s1 in one day..im crazy the thign is if i get hooked into sum show or book i hav to HAV to watch it till the end...thats why i tend to stay away from shows and books...but thign is in order for me to be really addicted there needs to be sum CUTE guy like lucas or like derek of life with derek....i tried watchign gilmore girls i liked first few seasons luved dean but again was sad they broke them up...but i wasnt as much obsessed with it..

but wheni really like sum show or book...i get REALLY attached with the characters...and even though they're fake - its just that fictional shows and books are only ones where a "happy ending" is possible..so naturally u want the happy ending for the characters that u think shdu be together..liek for brucas...ok they hav liek SO MANY NUMEROUS MEMORABLE quotes that its like just soo hard to believe that that's it for them...
especially wht brooke said :
"people who are meant to be together always find their ways in the end..."
I AM IN LUV WITH THIS QUOTE!!

ok her saying this dialogue is such a bigiiee its such a major quote and it HAS TO cum tru...and who said this quote has to be significant as well..plus lucas telling her : I will rescue u sumday...one more memorable..

and my all time fav - I'm the guy for u, Brooke Davis..

just cant forget this one...and these quotes r soo memorable they hav so DEPP meaning that its just so sad that a couple with so much potential cantbe together..brooke changed herself so much its sad how their relationship deteriorated...

the thing with Lucas is....they're just too perfect! and when a couple is so perfect it gets sorta boring..brucas had so many misundderstaandings b/cuz they were soo opposites..and its always fun to see how opposites attract and work out their relationship..Smile

and lastly..i know they both r now on totally diff paths..but its a tv show..endign relationships and forming new ones and reforming old ones happens in real life and tv all the time..so thats not a prob..ofcoruse if chad returns it wud be soo great a season 7 on brucasBig smile

nywayz..sorry abt the ranting..lol new oth fan..FRESH brucas feelingssLOLLOLLOL

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
If it makes you feel any better Chad's a jerk in real life (from what I've read) he's NOTHING like his character Lucas..

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
^ i agree..you know he cheated on Sophia(brooke) with PARIS FRIKKING HILTON!...yeahh..had to get that outta my system..

yeaa..Brucas quotes = love!

the people that meant to be together is the greatest thing!..
& another one I love from Luke is "Brooke Davis has grown more in teh past 2 year than anyone I've ever known ; Brooke Davis is going to change the world some day & i'm not sure she even knows it"
and...the whole speech why he loves her in the rain, this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja7r4eFadRk
& LOVE LOVE LOVE the destiny shot : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJI54_HbIVU . & when she gives him the letters has to be the bestest : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxvwWV2gdVk&feature=related .

haha..fresh feelings?..they get worsee

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
^ what about lucas giving brooke the letter which brooke read before when he addressed it to PEYTON?!

Or Brooke finding things of Peyton in Lucas' bedroom.

Or when Brooke told Lucas to go to Peyton at the state championships?

*ahh classic brucas signs*

*my sense of humor is quite wicked :]*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top