Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends,
Let's hoist our National Flag.Shabbo,Varshu,Abhi,Sunil, pls come to the forum and join me in the celebrations.Vids,Pls join us at least on R Day.Smile.Flag Hoisting ke baad,sing our National Anthem.

rep.jpg image by chitraanand
sol.jpg image by chitraanand
in.jpg image by chitraanand
pl.jpg image by chitraanand
Red fort celebrations and our air force in action.

Edited by chitra anand - 25 January 2009 at 2:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Republic Day Celebrations here." in Amul Star Voice of India forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Akanksha-

Goldie

-Akanksha-

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Happy Republic day!! will post more later... and do feel better soon Chitra di!!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Happy Republic day!!!!

I will be posting pics and videos soon

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra anand

Hello Friends,
Let's hoist our National Flag.Shabbo,Varshu,Abhi,Sunil, pls come to the forum and join me in the celebrations.Vids,Pls join us at least on R Day.Smile.Flag Hoisting ke baad,sing our National Anthem.

rep.jpg image by chitraanand
sol.jpg image by chitraanand
in.jpg image by chitraanand
pl.jpg image by chitraanand
Red fort celebrations and our air force in action.

ClapClapClap...3 cheers to chitra......R day celebrations...i am here......chitra, get well soon...mein ne nuska bataya hein do accordingly.....Smile...you have given me food arrangements....what do we eat on R dayConfusedLOL
here some tasty tasty food for you, abhi,varsha,vids,sunil...come.....let us celebrate our 59th Republic day and enjoy this day.

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Mujhe aaj flag hoisting ke liye jaaana hein...just kidding...yaar my maasi is coming to stay with me for a few days...so i will come after some hours.free time....may not meet you'll still a very Happy Republic day to all of  you and our Indian friends......

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wishes friends.I am really in a bad shape but came here,coz I can't stay away from my dear friends.

shabbo,yeh kya? some one or the other is visiting you.Lekin no reasons haan !! you shd come to the forum.Look at me..I am very ill but somehow posting..

Post something simple for RDay like lemon rice,raitha..LOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Some food for R day Party

Edited by Dabulls23 - 26 January 2009 at 11:34am

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hey varsha,felt so nice to sing our National Anthem and to Hoist our Flag.

tumhara RDay Party snacks looks yummmy....thanks re.I am feeling much better now.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top