Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: simplyconfused

lakin zaib thora sa pagal hai Kripa ki chakar mein to vo kaam chodkar Kripa kai paas chale ayega aur phir chipak jayega kripa ke saath!! i wont make Angad cry....or will i??😈

natashaaa angad ko nhi rulna... agar rulayay to toooo .... kripa ko bhej dena.,,,, πŸ˜†  aur us mr fevicol ko bolo scotland main koi usko company nhi mili sponsor karnay kay liye ... kitna bada chippko hai ... kripa kripa kripa ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ bechara angad ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

lol jks
tc
😳
simplyconfused thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess1_43

natashaaa angad ko nhi rulna... agar rulayay to toooo .... kripa ko bhej dena.,,,, πŸ˜†  aur us mr fevicol ko bolo scotland main koi usko company nhi mili sponsor karnay kay liye ... kitna bada chippko hai ... kripa kripa kripa ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ bechara angad ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

lol jks
tc
😳

lol i have already written most of the next part but i dont think i will be able to post it tonight!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome part natasha
loved it
by the way, they better have a talk about their baby before you end the fan-fic πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
zarna thumbnail
wonderful part natasha
i loved the scene in the forest
it was amazing. really it was really good
contineu soon
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: happe

awesome part natasha
loved it
by the way, they better have a talk about their baby before you end the fan-fic πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

dont worry happe they will!!

AngadKripa4eva thumbnail
Omg Natasha that was beautiful. I got teary reading it. Just get Angad and Kripa together, let Zaib stay is Scotland, otherwise I'll cry. 😭   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­
πŸ‘
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngadKripa4eva

Omg Natasha that was beautiful. I got teary reading it. Just get Angad and Kripa together, let Zaib stay is Scotland, otherwise I'll cry. 😭   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­
πŸ‘

awwww dont cry!!! lakin muje zaib ko vapis lana hoga vo koi Scottish se pyar nahi karega aur agr meine abhi vapis nahin lai to Zaib Kripa ki peeche parega bad mein aur kripa aur Angad phirse juda ho jayenge!!πŸ˜ƒ

AngadKripa4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyconfused

awwww dont cry!!! lakin muje zaib ko vapis lana hoga vo koi Scottish se pyar nahi karega aur agr meine abhi vapis nahin lai to Zaib Kripa ki peeche parega bad mein aur kripa aur Angad phirse juda ho jayenge!!πŸ˜ƒ

In that case Zaib should come back and get it through his head that Angad and Kripa love each other.πŸ˜ƒ Continue soon, I love it, very romantic. Just the way I like it.😳 πŸ‘

simplyconfused thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngadKripa4eva

In that case Zaib should come back and get it through his head that Angad and Kripa love each other.πŸ˜ƒ Continue soon, I love it, very romantic. Just the way I like it.😳 πŸ‘

i wont dissapoint you guys i promise!! and i am glad you like it!!

neha9 thumbnail
great job! powerful diologues! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘