Chat Clubs

All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

maitri505

IF-Rockerz

maitri505

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Anuuuu!! hailaaaaaaaa! you didnt like masakalli..??? Shock lol.. i loove that song!!
ditto on you get me rocking n reeling!! looove that song!! really!! amazing song!! the male parts of the song!! ahhhhh... too good!!

Veenz: i know! i too feel sooooooo good being back to normal again... me too sooo excited about updates being here!! Karu's gonna be so so sooooo happy!! i cna feel it!!
PM whenever.. muaaah...

ok girls.. sir's here.. will connect in the afternoon.. muaaahh..

Veenz.. Anu.. sleep well!! muaaahh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

oops sorry i disappeared!

Anu...@ Ksg...mithaai...LMAO U havin wishful thinkin again???ROFLROFLforget itROFLROFL@FB..will add u aftr i work a lil on my profile:-)

Maitri....Hav fun in class...muahh!u'l get d reply to ur PM when bacckk!

Veenzi*huggs*Thnk u sooo much for this! Loove uu soo much!@ plans....school's re-open tomo and i hav 3 assiagnments left for d last min...lol!
@D6....I knw looove d songs!nething related to Sonam i love it!

hw did ur weekend go???

Edited by mainu - 25 January 2009 at 11:04pm

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Maitri@ dat emoticon...omggg ROFLLLLLLL ditto Veenzi juach to sharam kar! WinkTonguethough i wish ridz doesn't sharam kar!LOLLLLLL!

bdw I watched She's d man again  lats nite!ROFL awesome movie! hw do u'll like it????

Edited by mainu - 25 January 2009 at 11:03pm

maitri505

IF-Rockerz

maitri505

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
veenz.. ROFLLL @ ure lungs comment.. soo wouldnt mind if ridz did that to armaan.. lmaoo!! atleast armaan would be happy after it!! WootWoot

Meghz.. posted a FE post for you in the previous page.. muaah..

ok.. noe really oging.. see you'll later!! lovesssssss

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitri505

amazing song!! the male parts of the song!! ahhhhh... too good!!
Seriously.. Maitruuuu what do u mean with the highlighted..... balikeee????ROFL

@Meghu... frankly very stressful... really i was very worried about IF and us.. i knoww.. i knowwwwww.. i need a bloody life!! But i was.. and i cried and cried when i read all the pms.. and stressed more.. LOL... Now i am happy to see u guys all happy..

Looking forward to tomorrow... soo going to rock.. i think the JB's are going to be on a all time high!!!!!LOL

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Maitri,..Ditto Veenzi again on d male parts of the song!wat do u mean???Tongue

Veenzi..Awwww*hugsssssss*I knw!I understand! u dun need a life coz we did d same:-(It felt so empty! we were all online bt neither of us wanted to go to WED=(temme bout PM's! din knw whether to laugh or cry at some !Unhappy

Bt alls fine nw all thnks to u..We r all sooo happy hereBig smile.Hug...muahhhh!Me too lookin forward nw for today! we gonna hav soo much funn again!LOL

Edited by mainu - 25 January 2009 at 11:18pm

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

Originally posted by maitri505

amazing song!! the male parts of the song!! ahhhhh... too good!!
Seriously.. Maitruuuu what do u mean with the highlighted..... balikeee????ROFL

@Meghu... frankly very stressful... really i was very worried about IF and us.. i knoww.. i knowwwwww.. i need a bloody life!! But i was.. and i cried and cried when i read all the pms.. and stressed more.. LOL... Now i am happy to see u guys all happy..

Looking forward to tomorrow... soo going to rock.. i think the JB's are going to be on a all time high!!!!!LOL

AwwwHug We understand Veens..Same thing was going on with us...We all need a life...LOL

You watched inkheart? Aww..I think the movie looks great..Have to watch it though..Brandon is a good actor...

Maitri: i think I am gonna listen to the song again..Something about Masakalli doesn't click to me..LMAO..i'm gonna listen again and see if I like it..gonna give it a chance...

Meghz: LOLLLLLL...My wishful thinking..If only it could happen...I would fly to KM right now..ROFL...

OK guys..Me off for real now...LOL.

Love you all!

NINA: PM me updatesBig smileLOL

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Anu......Did u hear u say u dun like Masakallli?????Time for me nw to come and change ur views...LOL! wishful thinkin will remain wishful anu!ROFLLOL! gudnight...Sleep well*hugs*muahh! i soo love being in india nw ! we get hols u'll dont!Evil SmileTongue

Edit:

Veenzi....M jus off for awhile to get started on my projects! if ur nt there wen m backk then Gn*hugg*Sleep well today! and thnks again!muahh!

Edited by mainu - 25 January 2009 at 11:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top