Chat Clubs

All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mainu

Anu....LOL my BFF knws too that i watch all d re-runs!
she tells me to go to hell@ times too wem i dun answer her calls due to this!bt no clue she has about IF...thnk god!LOLlol@ life being easy for Maitri...so true!LOL

LMAO ditto about parents! they hav no idea about my DMG/Armaan obsession!

Maitri...LMAOOO mein bahut bholi hu aur kuch nahi samjhti okk so mujhe thik se samjhaTongue!lol...
i always sleep late! exam time i used to sleep@ 6! i knw i knw i hav a gallon of bad habits in me!LOL!

LOL..Our BFF's don't understand..LOL...She knows about IF, but not what I do here..She always tells me to stop talking about karan..ROFLLLLLL...

They better listen to me...*PRAYS* Ridz please go to FE and take Armaan with youLOL

See you Maitri hopefully...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Anu...lol r BFF's make our lives tougher to live na?yesterday on d way we crossed a hospital whcih was named Sanjeevni too and she had to comment! Go u'll find ur Armaan Suri there....Uf i got so PO!LOL

ya lol the creatives  hav to! ur surname is Mallik to naWink! ab ridz will go to FE than Armaan also has to go na!its obvious!Tongue

bdw r u on FB????I jus opened an acc last nite! lol got wayy bored and one of friends kept insistin so i joined too...though nt many of my friends are there!

Edited by mainu - 25 January 2009 at 10:37pm

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mainu

Anu...lol r BFF's make our lives tougher to live na?yesterday on d way we crossed a hospital whcih was named Sanjeevni too and she had to comment! Go u'll find ur Armaan Suri there....Uf i got so PO!LOL

ya lol the creatives  hav to! ur surname is Mallik to naWink! ab ridz will go to FE than Armaan also has to go na!its obvious!Tongue

bdw r u on FB????I jus opened an acc last nite! lol got wayy bored and one of friends kept insistin so i joined too...though nt many of my friends are there!

LMAO...A hospital named Sanjeevani? ROFL..I would sooooooooooo go work there...lol....Maybe I would find my Armaan there...LMAO...

YUP...If Ridz doesn't give Armi his mithai..I will...LOL...and when i get married to him, i don't even have to change my surnameLOL Yeah, but the creatives better listen...

Yup, i am on FB too..although I barely use it...just type in my full name and the one that says Houston, TX is me...

EDIT

I'm going to sleep now...Its almost 12 and I have to wake up in five hours...Bye guys..Love you all! Will try to come on for a while tommorow from the lib...Hug

Edited by anitamalik - 25 January 2009 at 10:50pm

maitri505

IF-Rockerz

maitri505

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
heelo!! me back!! just to say a bye though.. BFF is here.. sir would be here any minute.. muaaahh..

meghz.. private tuitions ya.. for hindi.. they;re normally @ BFFs home.. but today @ mine... lol...

will see you'll in a few hours.. muaaahh.. love you'll!! BlowkissBlowkiss

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

Dearesttttttttttttttttt Veenzi,

Thanks for making me sob with that emotional Bhasan in PM.......lolllllllllllllll...Love you babe......
sobbing Me.........Embarrassed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearestttttttttttt Karu,
  Thanks for those siggis.......They are perfect for all of us.........Love you......
Me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearestttttttttttttt JBs
  Let's rock......I love you and as I said our friendship is greater than anything else and let's celebrate our Love and friendship in this thread which we call home....Love you girls....
Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShaluHugHug... anytime for you ma lovelies!!! Always....
Love the letters.. all of them.. Karu and JB's ditto to Shals letters..

@Promo...omgggggg.. Preeti the pics are awesomeeee... Suri looks sooo majorrr cute...
going to ck out the vdo..

@Meghu.... Anu.. Hiyaa..

@Anu.. hit the bed babe.....

@Meghu.. wz plans for today..
btw.. D6 tracks awesomeeee.. love them songs.. Ditto maitri...

maitri505

IF-Rockerz

maitri505

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
veenzieee!! yayyy!! atleast gotta say a hi n bye personally.. thanks sooooo much for the PM.. muaaaaahhh... love you soooo much...  

Meghz.. you wanted to know na what ridz should do in the FE.. here goes... Huggy.. LMAOOOOO

Edited by maitri505 - 25 January 2009 at 10:55pm

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Bye Maitri..I'm heading out as well...

Veens: LOL..Your gonna be my 'going to bed' reminder...LOL...

I was just heading off...but YOU have to see the promo..it was super cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I posted the link on page 1.....

D6 songs: are they really good? I tried listening to masakalli but really didn't like it...hmmm....

Listen to You've got me rocking and reeling from Billu Barber..LOVE it..All the songs in tht movie are good!

Goodnight guys..love you all!

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitri505

veenzieee!! yayyy!! atleast gotta say a hi n bye personally.. thanks sooooo much for the PM.. muaaaaahhh... love you soooo much...
Maitruuuu... love u too... i am so happy to see all u guys so happy... will pm hunniee.. u have a great day and we'll cu after the epi.. i am so excited the update is here.. Embarrassed
Lovesss hunnie!!Embarrassed

EDIT:
@Anu.. lol.. cu tomorrow hunnie.. btw watched InkHeart today...loved it.. love brandon frazer... so it was great...
D6 ... mazakali.. awesome song.. SK looks awesomeeeeee.. just awesomee..
@BB songs.. all rock>> LOL... gn hun...

Originally posted by maitri505

Meghz.. you wanted to know na what ridz should do in the FE.. here goes... Huggy.. LMAOOOOO
ROFLLLLLInggggg.. omgossshh.. Maitruuu out in the open.. kuch to sharam kar.. LOLLL....that chic is sucking the lungs out of the dude.. poor guy!!!! LOLLOL

Edited by dmg07 - 25 January 2009 at 10:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top