Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 3)

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Anita
 @ u saying... "well it is the truth..I just hope after Armaan feels hott on the inside...he runs to the FE...and Ridz comes there" tere muhn mein gheee shakar n anything else u like loll! Embarrassed

@Raaz..... i just posted my review on my blog http://manpreet-b.blogspot.com/2009/01/raaz-mystery-continues.html u can check it out there...but if u plan on watching the film, dont read the spoiler part inbetween the red writing signs... lol .... i really liked the film but its not exactly scary...i wanted it to be really scary..it made me jump a few times but i didnt get nightmares or get freaked out how i wanted ROFLL

@Sangat ka asar...ROFLL we dont mind having this asar on all girls [of making them having GL thoughts of Armaan], coz we knw in their hearts theyl thank us for itTongueLOL welcome to 24/7-GL world Anita!!LOL

Shalu

@Abhi seeing AR in FE....ditto...id loooove that!!

and u tooo discussing Armaan all hot and in FE....im gona go to sleep soon, and now with all these thoughts in my mind ROFL not that im complaining ROFL

Edited by Preeti_285 - 25 January 2009 at 7:04pm
anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

Can we even dream Ridzi running to FE while Armaan is there feeling hot?? lolllllllllllllllllllllll....I think we would all faint when Ridzi does something.........oh btw, if AR are in FE, I want Abhi to see it, so he should start dreaming about Niki instead of Ridzi.........:)

Thanks for the luck : )

ROFLLLLLLLL! I so badly want Suri to run in the FE area and then Suri and Armaan argue with each other in Armi's mind and then Suri opens up a few of his buttons, sighing at himself for being able to control himself at his narrow escape and then Riddhima comes after him and *ahem* seduces him ...and he gives in..ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL! He would surely get his mithaii then!

Abhi and Nikky..Match made in heaven..Abhi better see Ridz and Armi in FE romancing..LOLLLLLLLLL
P_Shal IF-Sizzlerz
P_Shal
P_Shal

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
@Preeti: Sweet GL dreams with Armaan........Tongue...I would check out the reviews..I am one of those who doesn't mind listening the end before watching movie........lollllllllllllll..

Mauhaaaaaaaaaa at AR in FE and Ridzi seducing him.......can't wait for that......

@Anu: I guess we are official Mithai beggars.........lollllllllllll.....

Abhi-Niki: Yeap..Can't wait for their story to start.......I am actually looking forward to longggggggggg RB from Armaan and Abhi to Niki......Hope they give that long RB, otherwise I would be disappointed........:)
anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Preeti:

LOL...All this meetha going in my mouth..Mmmmmm! LOL

Will read the review..i'll try my very best not to read the spoiler...lol....I just want to jump up when I watch the movie..Hopefully will go see it this weekend now...

LMAOOOOOOO at having asar on all girls...I do thank you all...Now wherever I am..I am in GL, thinking about Armaan...LOL..esp when listening to songs and when I am interning...LOL Thanks for the welcome..lol...

Goodnight if you're planning on hitting the bed...have sweet Armi GL dreams..ROFL

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Shal : ROFL at being mithai beggars...

But I agree..Want a RB from Armaan and Abhi to Nikki!

Does the whole gang know that Nikki wants to leave Sanjeeavani since Muski pointed out on Thurs. episode that Nikky and Abhi betted each other...So does the  gang know?
P_Shal IF-Sizzlerz
P_Shal
P_Shal

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
lollllllllll Anu...I think we would be more happier than Armaan if Armaan gets his Mithai.....:)

I don't think they know the context of the bet..They might know there is a bet, but I don't think they know the bet is about Niki leaving and if they know, I think none of them  would take it seriously as they are famous for turning blind eyes to everything happening around them...........lolllllllllllll....

Edited by P_Shal - 25 January 2009 at 7:33pm
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
@myyyyy babesss.. group hugssss Hug... i know i am such a freking emo nautanki LOL!! LOL..
guests home.. can't chat.. waz thinking how things were going..

muuaaahhzzzz... will catch u guys later...

@Shalu... yeeepp no more stress over game plan... we are here!!! Love it....

EDIT:
PS: pleaseeee save some mithai for the one that loves Armaan the most naaa...Tongue
..oh wait .. i will go for the Mithai ki Dukaan!! ROFLLLLLLLLingggggg..

Edited by dmg07 - 25 January 2009 at 7:59pm
anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

lollllllllll Anu...I think we would be more happier than Armaan if Armaan gets his Mithai.....:)

I don't think they know the context of the bet..They might know there is a bet, but I don't think they know the bet is about Niki leaving and if they know, I think none of them  would take it seriously as they are famous for turning blind eyes to everything happening around them...........lolllllllllllll....

Sorrry for late response..Got busy trying to do financial aid stuff

LMAO..I think we would have a BIG party when Armi gets his mithai! We are dying for the mithaai more than Armaan!LOL

LMAO At the gang turning blind eyes to everything..I agree...If that weren't the case, they ALL would know about AR...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl....

Abhi has ten days to fall in love with Nikky and not let her leave...LMAO, this reminds me of that movie "how to lose a guy in 10 days"....instead, speaking from Abhi;s point of view, it should be "How NOT to lose a girl in 10 days"...ROFLLLLLLLLLL!

Go to top