Chat Clubs

All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
aww Mahez!!! I had great fun with you all too!!

Will definently come!!!! Hug

Aww Veena!!
Love ya!!! Hug

congrats once again!!!

Aww love ya Shalz and gia!!!
I had great fun!!
believe me i will be here to haunt you all now!!!

and yes the great part is we can discuss anything lol

Edited by gaganjotsooch - 27 January 2009 at 8:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Aaah Gagan.. congrats on being the first to post on the first 150th page!!Big smile:bananarow::bananarow:

Don't even ask to explain my fixation with Bananas!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
@Mahez: ROFLINGGGGGGGGG at "not appreciating andhrooni sundarta.. only dekhoing bahar bahar!"...I am going for real person not the one who is immitating someone else........Like Ridzi said..I want Armaan back.......lolllllllll

Did you hear SHubh said Armaan is his Chela?? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...I wish Armaan became Abhi's Chela instead........:)

Edit:

@Gagan: WE Love you too.......Hug

Edited by P_Shal - 27 January 2009 at 8:34pm

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

@ Mahez... ur banana's LOL...  are sooooooooooo cute!

Edited:
@ Shal lmfaoooooooooo at armaan being abhi's chela wonder wat he would do with him ...double wonder kya kya karwaye ga use lol

Edited by gia0005 - 27 January 2009 at 8:34pm

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Originally posted by Wentholic

@Veenzi: No Gangi scene for me.......Cry...I would cheat and watch it.......lolllllllllllllllllllll...Yap no Gangi scene for this Suri dhrohi!AngryAngry.. not appreciating andhrooni sundarta.. only dekhoing bahar bahar!TongueLOL
ROFL......Muuuuuuaahhhhhhhh Mahezzzzz.... u areeee majorrr cuteeeee...

@Gagan thanks girlll..... so cool when u hang with us ..

@Shantuuuuuuu.. go from Precap to epi... watch precap firstttt....... right nowwwwww..

@Giaaaa..muuahh will ck it out..

GIRLS: here is our #2 CC.. muuuuuahhhhsssss..loveeee u girlssssss too much..
I'll send pms to the girls..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1117270#19999614

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

TC Gagan.. had so much fun with u today.. har roz aaya kar...muaaazzz

JBss time for parttyyy... ya ya am always ready for it.. we are about to complete our first CC!!

:bananabunch::bananabunch:
:bananarow::bananarow:

:bananabunch:

OM_Peace

IF-Dazzler

OM_Peace

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina786

@Gia...yes so true...suku bhi na...she doesnt know how to take full faida!! LOLLLL

Shanthi u there....

Edit: just watched the epi now in 10mins...the joker part was totally falthu...itz so hard 4 me to see armaan like that...w/ the red nose and cape WHT hell yaar..and in the canteen when he tells ridz that "armaan is like this only" i got a heart attack..

btw girls I always wanted to get AR dreams like i noe some of u girls do..LOLLLLLLLLLLL..and neevr did but yester nite gt AR dream 4 for the first time..and forgot dream it was a maha maha nightmare!!!!Shocked

i dreamt its valentines days..all the couples are dancing at somplace..very romantic and all w/ pehli nazar mein playing  in the BG...rahul bhi tha...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and then AR...but armaan nahi SURIJI...saying kumariguptaji to ridz...and they werent even dancing..dont remember the rest and dont want to either.....

hope finally armaan gets some akal and goes bck to his hot sexy self...TongueTongueTongue..and ridz u better seduce him till u get ur hot bf bck.....that's an order!!!!LOLLLLLLLLL

ok me going na...had a long long break..better get some work done...cya all later....

Hey Tina - I see green beside you.. are you still here.. Yeh kaisa sanpa dekh liya..I want Suri gone now.. I know I know I like dhim and wanted him.. but I'm having Armaan withdrawal symtoms now... especially after watching the VM links that Preeti posted yesterday.. Hai...no words... i was watching Armaan after so many days....now I;m running from Veenu...LOLLL

OM_Peace

IF-Dazzler

OM_Peace

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Just a quick drop by.. will be back in a hour.. was reading the pages
God! Don't start me on that plastic queen Ash.. after personally knowing Salman for three years plus other well known celebs thru him.. I will certainly slap that woman if I ever come face to face with her!!AngryAngry.. She is getting the award for one reason only.. coz she is a Bachchan Bahu!! .. Period!!...Arrgggghhh don't even get me started on her.. if I starting telling her katha it would finish 150 pages of this thread!AngryAngry

Ok JBs.. me off.. back in an hour.. hope to catch some of u around..

Dee.. Hamzie.. Manu.. can see u flicking green.. muaaaaz .. and to anyone else I missed!
You absolutely don't like Aish do you.. I have no personal feelings for Aish.. i don't really care for any of them.. But i don't like Salman... He's done so  many bad things and expects to get away.. don'yt know just don't like him.. do you??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top