Chat Clubs

All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 151

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL CHEATING ON YOUR HUSBAND?????????? ROFL Haila I am going to go tell all the Jiju jis LOL
thats if they dont already know ROFL....

@Gia: yeah..
actually we dont know their Raaz either

There is a mystery behind how Ambika became her devrani,,,

we are yet to find out

I think it has to do with Vasu's husband... maybe he liked ambika?

who know i am just speculating lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 148)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
@ WII you serious Shal its soo easyyyyyy! ..easy workout i must say! ...

LMFAO okie workout reminded me of something we have discussed LOLZZZZ ... KSG working out in GOA fashback anyone? LOLLLLLLLL .. chi chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii LOL ... look wat u guys have done to me now! .. i m no longer innocent! :( Gagan can u save me or is it too late?

Edited:

@ gagan ohhh interesting well i will be watching it 2nite so tonight is ambika and mamiji's confrontation na?

Edited by gia0005 - 27 January 2009 at 8:06pm

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaganjotsooch

I know shalz!!!
Ragini aka Parul is so beautiful!!
I do not know why people say that she is not beautiful..Ditto.......I hate the perception our society has about beauty......She looks gorgeous........

oh that reminds me shalz!!

You know how the boys call that other lady Choti Maa?
Her name is Ambika ( she is their chachi, but we recently found out that she is their Maasi too)

She is actually Vasu's elder sister..Wow.......I felt she was afraid of Vashu and didn't speak too much.....:(

and We just came to know about this in the show
 that they both are sisters

Vasu never admitted to anyone that Ambika is her real sister
infact she always embarrased her..sad......

and Sadhna found out the day her Mami ji found out
but they didnt see each other
and Mami ji has the misconception that Sadhna knew about it before and she was yelling at her..oh that was the reason..I didn't understand why she was yelling at her...Poor Sadhna....

Mami ji thinks SAdhna will rule and her daughter will have to suffer

the way
Vasu did to Ambika (being real sisters)..Can't she see the Love Sadhna and Ragini has for each other??

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

@Veenzi: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl...YOu could defend your Suri babe.......We would keep our case ready.......lollllllllllllllll.. Are you doing LD Babe?????????yesss hunniee... but i want to hang with u guys toooo... so i will send u the link hun...muuuahhhh...AND NOOOOOOOOOOO Ganji scene for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassed

@Gagan: Go ahead and use that work......lolllllllllllllll...We do that and then hide from Veenzi.....lolllllllllllllllllll..gaggggggaannnnn u mmmaaaa friennnnddd naaaa.... LOLLLL

@Anuuuu... omgggg. i am a major gamer like SRK... lolllllll.. own almost all gaming systems.. right from N64.. roflllinggg.. a major Mario freak... loveeee my Mario.. currently love Mario cart.... and even the Fit is awesomee...

OM_Peace

IF-Dazzler

OM_Peace

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Hi Veena, Mahez, Shalu, Anu, Gia, Gen(aka Nisha.. LOL.. You did not tell us), Gagan

Veena - how are you? Haven't talked to you for so long now.. Just saw a brief Jhalak yesterday

Anu - Feeling better?? stomach pain all gone?

Mahez - i saw your entry post.. Kya entry maare hai.. Hai.. all those bananas all around.. LOLLL. i laughed so hard...

Shalu - I should have just seen the precap and gone to sleep as you said instead i stayed up till 1 and can yuou believe it i fell asleep in the first Ad Break and I haven't seen the precap till now.. shoot.. i just have the blue text that Karizz sent me.. but that is also enough.... for now.. I'm going to download EHQ version soon...

Gia - How are you??

Gagan - Hello! We have not met before. I'm Shanthi.. Hmm so you are a bidaai fan..

Veenu - did i tell you. I love that you are doing the updates.. I'm not getting to watch the epi on TV and your updates are helping me so so much.. and your extra touch of the picture.. hai ... also the Promos SBS at the same place.. what can i say.. I love you.. Thanks!!!

BTW - you guys seem to having masti.. From which page should i start reading?? i tried reading the entire thread yesterday and came only till page 25... LOLLL

EDIT: Important question.. LD's??? anyone?? Veena - you wrote your LD? or did anyone else do that?

Edited by shant7 - 27 January 2009 at 8:11pm

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Shanthi.. start from page 125. . *takes a bow at the entry comment*LOLLOL

Nisha u too.. start from page 125. u will get my full Salman story!Tongue
@ Dee. read the prev page!LOL

Edited by Wentholic - 27 January 2009 at 8:13pm

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Hey Sweetie..I didn't even say Hi to you......**Holding my ears**.......I guess dad knows about DMG and you.......lolllllllllllllll...

@Gen/Veenzi: I have yet to read that book......Can't wait to get rid of all these school books so I could hold some other books in my hand....:)

@Mahez: ROFLINGGGGGGGGGG at your when the pig fly comment....and did you say Armi is HAWT??lolllllllllllll

@Gagan: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL at your jiju comment...Poor guys know about him and we keep giving them Armaan ideas which they all think dumb.....lollllllllllllll..and we all say sour grapes to them..........LOLLOL

@Veenzi: No Gangi scene for me.......Cry...I would cheat and watch it.......lolllllllllllllllllllll...

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shant7

Veenu - did i tell you. I love that you are doing the updates.. I'm not getting to watch the epi on TV and your updates are helping me so so much.. and your extra touch of the picture.. hai ... also the Promos SBS at the same place.. what can i say.. I love you.. Thanks!!!mmmuuuahhh ur welcomeee... actually i do it for myself..... lollll so i know where to find everyting.... lollll.. and then u girls too... one of my friends @ work mentioned that she loves it too... and the picsss... haaaiiiiii.. there has to a suri and AR and the gang... thanks babe!! I am glad u like it....

BTW - you guys seem to having masti.. From which page should i start reading?? i tried reading the entire thread yesterday and came only till page 25... LOLLLtoooooo much masti babe... ck out all the pages... all fun.....

EDIT: Important question.. LD's??? anyone?? Veena - you wrote your LD? or did anyone else do that?
Shantuuuuuuuu.. hiyaaaa.. so good to cu reeeyyyyy...

No LD yesterday hun.... will do one today later .. and a mini for yesterday.......

@Gagan.. in bidaai.. the sis in law.. sooo beautiful naa....

Edited by dmg07 - 27 January 2009 at 8:17pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top