Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Congrats everyone! Wow, we really do LOVE talking! LOL...Two days= CC completed...lol...

Shal: Aww..I'm fine! Hope your doing good as well and not getting buried by the books! Stop studying so hard! LOL...I have an english test tommorow..studied a bit and then came back here...LOL..its an easy test so I'm not worried about it...

Yeah, I think Dad is NEVER gonna repeat the mistake of recording other things and messing with the DVR when DMG is on...LOL...

Shanthi: Heyyy! I'm feeling better now..felt bad a while ago..Stomach was still hurting...but I went to Starbucks to get some coffee and now I feel better...LOL...but my head hurts a little..Too much weirdness going on in me...Thanks for asking!

Veens: ROFLLLLLLL at loving Mario after Armaan..Poor Dh's! May God give them all strength to TRY to match up to Armaan and now Mario..ROFL
OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally an LD....Thank you Thank you... LOLLL.. i can only comment till certain part.. i just saw part of the 2nd Patient scene...nothing after that...sad...

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

Gia/Tina....re:Saawariya...tum dono ko main baad mein dekhti hoon..and Kariz too... *screams* 😛 Rofll

Okay guys...so i saw the episode... Im not writing a proper lowdown [or so i say LOL lets see]...but...random points:

- Was great to hear Armaan's real voice after Ridz walks off in a strop and he's like 'dont knw who to patao-Ridz or sasurji'..kaano ko sukoon mil gaya hearing his normal voice!! I know.. this was soo good...Armaan i want you back...

- Armaan was soooooooooo cute in the clown act...bless him..he was being so so so cute! I don't know about this though.. he seemed a bit wierd.. and his shirt was more wierd... but one thing i have to say he acted well..but don't you think it was abit kiddish.. i would have loved if he done it as a scene that made him laugh rather than a clown.. clown is too kids type... nai??

- Muski on terrace...was very emotional Yep agreed...But why didn't she go after the photo.. what was she looking at the pager for??? did not understand the thought process behind that

- Abhi-Niks scene..muahh Loved it! The way Abhi imitated Niks was so funny lol Missed this

- CHELA!! Loll..Shubu called Armaan his CHELA!! Ohhh my GOD...I am like sooo convinced that someone frm the team had read our comments in WED & maybe even read SaNi FF! LOLL!

- in the cafe when Muski is saying maybe the patient felt uncomfortable and all thats why he wouldnt let Armaan treat him...ROFLL WHAT DID ATUL SAY, I CANT BELIEVE IT!! They were talking about the rectal treatment 🤣 and Atul said 'shaadi thodi na karni thi' 🤣 rectal mention + 2 guys not getting on = mahaaa GL dostana SaNi thoughts 🤣 🤣

- The cafeteria scene all in all was really cute...nice jingbang scene

- Keerti appreciating Armaan's efforts...aww that was nice

- Shashank seeing Atul & Ridz hugs...loll Shashank bhi na, born with wrong timing or what!

- last scene..In Cafeteria when Armaan takes moochie & specs off...phewww i could breathee lol...loved Ridzy telling him THIS IS NOT ARMAAN lolll..bless her shes feeling frustrated...but thats good...frustrated can lead to 10th july or more *ahem* LOL

- PRECAP!! PRECAP!! PRECAP!! @ all girls dancing - awww looked so cuuute.... but OMG I just have to get to the best part....AR in Armaan's room....hailaaaa talk about HOTTTT...it was soooooooo soooooooooo sooooooo gooood!! I cant wait to watch it 😳 I am speechless...totallly loving that part of the precap...watched it so many times LOL Ridzy is making us proud *muahh* and I hope Armaan is NOT able to control himself *ahem* haha.... cant waiiit to watch it....my mind doing overtime & imagining so much! Yay!
Now this is wht I';m waiting to look at.... we wanted ridz to seduce Armaan and we are getting it.. God has become meherbaan on us?? i was shocked when Mahez suggested it when i asked her to write up a scene.. but hai.. its actually happening.. LOL.. and at a better place than FE.. LOLLL

COUNTDOWN: 17 hrs 15 mins !!!
Now it is 10 Hrs 45 mins...

anitamalik thumbnail
Mahez: OMG..THOSE dancing BANANAS! ROFL..ROFL..Save me laughter or else my parents would like think I am super crazy.....

Dancing Bananas...

BTW, who all LOVED the dancing Armi did in the ward today..I loved the part when he put his hand on the Colonel's shoulder and then waved his hand and body and then put his hand on his face ...LOL..I couldnt stop laughing!!!

The ward scene was kind of dumb though..Didn't enjoy it much!

LOVEEEEEEE the way Nikky and Muski were matching in the orange..I LOVEEEEEE Nikky's hair when it is to the side for some reason!

And OMG, I loved the scene where Atul hits everyone and then Armi hits him..ROFL...
-Veena- thumbnail
Everyone.. Please come to CC#2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1117270

Please don't post here.. thankyou!!!