Chat Clubs

All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
@ Shal lolzz..you watched bidaai yesterday too?!?!? .. seems like we have alot of bidaai watchers now lolzz

@ All okie i admit armaan can cut a lil bit of his hair off DONT KILL ME! but jus a lill ... from the back jus a lil trim no???.. but dont get me wrong i dont want him to get rid of his bouncy hair! the bouncy touch will still be there:D

Edited:

@ gagan haye nooo! ...suri is adorable! .

DH = dear husband lolz

Edited by gia0005 - 27 January 2009 at 8:01pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 147)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I know shalz!!!
Ragini aka Parul is so beautiful!!
I do not know why people say that she is not beautiful..

oh that reminds me shalz!!

You know how the boys call that other lady Choti Maa?
Her name is Ambika ( she is their chachi, but we recently found out that she is their Maasi too)

She is actually Vasu's elder sister

and We just came to know about this in the show
 that they both are sisters

Vasu never admitted to anyone that Ambika is her real sister
infact she always embarrased her..

and Sadhna found out the day her Mami ji found out
but they didnt see each other
and Mami ji has the misconception that Sadhna knew about it before and she was yelling at her

Mami ji thinks SAdhna will rule and her daughter will have to suffer

the way
Vasu did to Ambika (being real sisters)

Edited by gaganjotsooch - 27 January 2009 at 8:01pm

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
@Gagan .. DH is dear husband.... that we love a bit less than we love Armaan.... LOLLLLLLLLL....

@Bidhai... thanks for the LD(Lowdown!!!) lol... I saw a bit after they fall in love on the phone and decide to meet in the mela and all....
so now they are going to get married na... btw... i really like Sadhan's husband... such a cute chara....

@Armaan.... has lost weight... very much soo... majorrrrr raaaeeeeewwww tho...

@ALL Suri and long hair Armaan dhroi's .... no black ganji scene for you tomorrow.... no.. no...

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
@Veenzi: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl...YOu could defend your Suri babe.......We would keep our case ready.......lollllllllllllllll.. Are you doing LD Babe?????????

@WII: I haven't won even a one game yet........LOL

@Gia: I don't hate him hun......As I said, he is CUTEEEEEEEEEE but I want my HAWTTTTTTTTTTT Armaan back now.....:)

@Gen: Hope to see him soon..........lollllllllll

@Gagan: Go ahead and use that work......lolllllllllllllll...We do that and then hide from Veenzi.....lolllllllllllllllllll..

dh: Dear Husband.......ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL......Yeah, some of us are married and cheating on our husbands by dreaming about Armaan.......lolllllllllll

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
@ Gagan okie soo... why didnt vasu accept ambika as her sister?

@ Ragni being pretty she is soo pretty i liked her alot!

Edited:

@ Shal okie confession want him back to *am i gonna get a beating from veenz?*

Edited by gia0005 - 27 January 2009 at 8:02pm

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Gagan: Aww thanks so much for that Bidaai analysis! I needed it since I think Im gonna begin watching the show...My friend is after me...and you all are too..LOL...

Tht cute sangeet clip is making me, rather URGING me to watch it! Ranvir -ragini are super cute...

Veens: ROFLLLLLLLLLL at you creaming the kids with the Wii..LMAO.....I'm not much of a game person..so don't play..Only played on playstation and gamecube and that too at my friends/cousins house...LOL..and I SUCK!

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geneliya2

@Veenz......i've started reading New moon nd i'm in tears now.Cry
Gennnn... don't u love it .... i loved it.. reading eclipse.. and i love how edward and jacob get together for Bella... noo i am not tell ing u anything but it is really cuteeee... Loveeeeddd Jake in New moon.. soo cuteeee naaa....

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

Originally posted by Wentholic

OMG!! Yikes.. I read the highlighted as aaj mein upar Dh neeche!!LOLLOL:help:
ROFLROFL....ouieeeee  maaaa.. that is something Mahezzzz.. i thought so toooooo.... lollllllll .. Arre phir nahi toh kya.. ab dono PPV Gurujis ek tarah nahi sochenge toh aur kaun sochega!!LOL
Maaan u guys had tooo much fun... dannnn.....g!!!! Missed u Ouch. .Muaaaz

@Mahezzzz... hugsssssss....roflllllinggg @ the Sarso ka tel... lollllll..... suri was majorrrr cute today.... and his bldy lips are soooooooooo majorrr smooch worthy.. my eyes just dont' move when he is in frame.. that is everytime... same to same babie.. *sigh*
when his lips get to a O .. omggggg.... majorrrr smooch... haaaiii.. RHRN.. babieeeeee. Major RHRNNN Baba!!
Dee wrote this song.. in tribute to Ridz's hands going everywhere on Armi
Armi. JBs want to touch u touch u touch u
We want to kiss u kiss u kiss u
Na jaane kahan kahan
LOLLOL

Dee check page 144.. first post!LOL

Originally posted by P_Shal

@Mahez: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL at your vastra comment........Next time you and Veenzi go awwwwwwwwwwwww when he is black vest (Tomorrow), I am going to come after both of you with Belans........LOL.........As I always say..Surji Ji is CUTE but Armaan is HAWT and I want my HAWTNESS BACK.........lollllllllllllllllllllllll... Arre humne kab kahan ke Armi hawwwt nahi hai.. tawa se bhi zyada hai baba.. hum toh cute si Suriji pe marte hai.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Salmaan: I don't trust him with women at all.......Feel sorry for all the girls who end up dating him........CryCry..Hope he changes for good, but I doubt it.......yeah when pigs fly!

@Mahez: I love the word Suri Drohi now.........LOLLOL .. will call u that from now onwards!!TongueLOL

Edited by Wentholic - 27 January 2009 at 8:08pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top