Chat Clubs

All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 151

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
@ Mahez hayeee dat would be awesome i m such a car freak!!

@ Shal hayeeeeee NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! u tooooo! u u u betrayed usssssssss NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIII

@ Gagan nahiiiii dont say dat!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 146)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Mahez, shal ,and Veena

I had a word that describe Suri ji, but I am not going to say it
as Mahez and Veena are going to kill me ROFL

Hey Geneliya!!!

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Was enjoyin watching the episode on TV and then the channel changed
automatically..Then I figured my dad put a timer on the DVR for another show and I got SUPER PISSED at him...I MADE him delete all the timers for 8: 30 since I take my time watching DMG and rewind the scenes a lot...LOL..Got really mad...No one can come between me and DMG...LOL...

I'm gonna go watch the ending online....

Hey Veens!

Mahez: LOL @ DH being woken up in the middle of the night by Sallu's phone calls...I'm glad that both you and Sami ( daughters godmother ...forgot the name...excuse me) moved on...Its better to forgive and forget...*hugs*

Haii..If KSG called, then I swear I would die right then and there...LOLLLLL.....I would stop breathing..I know that for sure...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Shal: LOL..Mahez and Veens calling you a Suriji drohi now...No offense guys, but I agree with Shal...*hides behind Shal* LOL...I mean, he could cut his hair a bit from the back na? A BIT..only a teeny tiny bit...lol....I love his hair nonetheless though...lol

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
@Shaluuuuuuuuu... omgggg... i knew it.. i knew u guys were talking about my Armaan... and his hair... on the head!!! ROFLLLLLLInggggg.. boy i love CC...
My ears were burning and here i am.... soon and sure to defend my armaan......

@Wii.. i cream the 6yr olds.... whaaatttt it is a game.. all is Fair!!! LOLLL...

@Bidaii.. yep did catch a small part of it.. at least kinda know the characters now... lol..

@Armaan with the steammmmmyyyyy black gangi.. majorrrrrrrrr RHRNNNNNNN babieeeeee... .... did u see RIdz was putting her hands all over himmmmmm...uffffff... if she needed a BD then i would have taken the next flt out here....

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
@ Gagan LMFAO... now u have to say it! ... seriously u dont like suri?!?! .. hes majorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cute! how can u not?!?!? hes adorable guys!

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Hey shalu..i'm feeling better.finallly u r praying for our Armaan to return.i'm getting a feeling dat today will be his alst day.

Mahez de.....LOLL u like salman? i don't like him.

@Veenz......i've started reading New moon nd i'm in tears now.Cry

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gagan..........HugHugHugHug

Now I could say you are Bidaai girl......lollllllllllllll..

awwwwwwwwwww Poor Sadhna.....That's why that Mamiji was shouting at her..(I watched the Sangeet episode......CryCry)...

ohhhhhhhhh, Vashu looked fishy to me when I watched the episode so I guess she is one of those High Status woman.........ughhhhhhhhhhhhh...

awwwwwwwwww at Ragini and Ranveer's love story.......That sounds cuteeeeeeeeeee

Loved Ragini in Green dress during Sangeet.......She looked soooooo beautiful.....

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
ROFL Gia: from the lehren clip that i watched .. I dont know

He looked soo skinnylol (zip i am not going to say a word.. Veena is watching meLOL)

Infact Sukriti looked Gorgeous lol

ab mujhe koi yeh bhi bata do

What Is DH???

What does that stand for now? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top