Chat Clubs

All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 151

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Hey girls.gud morning.

@Preeti.....thanks for the link babes.i'll watch it after coming home.but i was wonderng how must be ksg feeling  dat either shradha likes him nor as Ridhima.bechara kaha phass gayaLOL

@shalu...LOLL u r asking abt Bidaii.LOL well even i like dat show but cry a lott wenever sadhna or ragin cries.but i watch it for Ranvir.he is a cute pie.used to watch his show DMD.

@Gagan di...mahez dee ....Heyy.how r u?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 145)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

@Mahez ji: Jao Jao...aapke Suri ji ke liye dinner taiyar karo aab..Shayari kal karana.......LOL.. Kal wal.. parso sarso mein kya jaanu re.. jaanu toh jaanu bas itna ke 24/7 Suriji par shayari maaru re!LOLLOL

Edit:

@Mahez: I meant LD on your relationship with Salmaan.....lolllllllllllllllllllll...I know it would be full of F** words........lolllllllllllllllllllllll.. Lol na not that bad.. the bitterness I have left behind.. it's just like a dull ache now.. I laugh over the good times and look beyond the bad ones

Glad to hear she have moved on with her life.......Yap .. that idiot cheated on her with Ash while still being engaged to her..AngryAngry

Nahi re yaar..Remember I didn't notice until everyone started talking about his hair and then today in the precap, it's toooooooooooooooooo long.......... Didn't notice.. couldn't go past his lips..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Suri Ji ki gaddari ke liye mein taiyar hoon..Armaan ki Nahi......TongueLOL.. same to same hai baba.. vastar nikal pheko to Armi hi mille ga!Tongue.. me pyar karwing andhrooni sundarta.. u fickle ppl!TongueLOLLOL

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaganjotsooch

Hey Veena!! Hug

Arre kya baat karrahi ho Veena!!!

Armaan and Ponytail ?? ROFL

haawww my first bidaai questionLOL
hold on let me tell you ...
GAGAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN.......mereeee andarr ke sheruu ko maat lalkaroooooo.....Haiiiillaaaaa majorrrr pangaaaa babieee....

UUUFFF and for u i watched Bidaaii today....... haaaiiiiiii... yaari dosti... kaha gayeeee.....CryLOL

@Shallluuuuuu....hailaaaa.. ... u taking Armaan hair panga with ur Vz... UR VZ!!!!!!!!.....LOL

Edited by dmg07 - 27 January 2009 at 7:37pm

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia0005

KIlll meeeeeeeeeeeeee! nooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! where is it nowwwwwwwwwwwww? ... one day i wud love to own a farrari! i knw i knw i m like hoping for too much! .. but its okie to dream noo :(

@ Alll hiii girlsssss:D .. me back from timies and played a lil wii too uff its tiring
We sold it.. stil have pics.. will upload them someday and post it for u!Big smile
@ Nisha.. hey hun.. check last ten pages or soLOLLOL

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

GAGAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN.......mereeee andarr ke sheruu ko maat lalkaroooooo.....Haiiiillaaaaa majorrrr pangaaaa babieee....

UUUFFF and for u i watched Bidaaii today....... haaaiiiiiii... yaari dosti... kaha gayeeee.....CryLOL.. Sarso ke tel lene.. Suriji ke sarr par lagane ke liye!!LOLLOL

@Shallluuuuuu....hailaaaa.. ... u taking Armaan hair panga with ur Vz... UR VZ!!!!!!!!.....LOL..
I know she is one major Suri dhrohi!!OuchLOLLOL

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@Gia: I suck at WII...Six years old beat me in the game............CryCry

@Gen: How are you?

@Mahez: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL at your vastra comment........Next time you and Veenzi go awwwwwwwwwwwww when he is black vest (Tomorrow), I am going to come after both of you with Belans........LOL.........As I always say..Surji Ji is CUTE but Armaan is HAWT and I want my HAWTNESS BACK.........lollllllllllllllllllllllll...

Salmaan: I don't trust him with women at all.......Feel sorry for all the girls who end up dating him........CryCry..Hope he changes for good, but I doubt it.......

@Veenzi: **Shalu is hiding under the bed**...You came back too soon........lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....How was SURI JI Today........

Did you watch Bidaai?? awwwwwwwww..Gagan would be proud....

Edit:

@Mahez: I love the word Suri Drohi now.........LOLLOL

Edited by P_Shal - 27 January 2009 at 7:48pm

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Veens: I think we should put up a Glossary of codewords used here..Just a suggestion...LOL I was thinking about it when you opened the CC...
Good idea Anu...lolllll.. need that to keep everything straight naa...

Originally posted by Wentholic

Originally posted by cha_iqbal

Mahez..I guess its u..thats why u handled knowing a star soooooooooooo well..with so much maturity....LOL if it was me I would only singing "aaj mein upar..aasaman neeche" for life LOL
OMG!! Yikes.. I read the highlighted as aaj mein upar Dh neeche!!LOLLOL:help:
ROFLROFL....ouieeeee  maaaa.. that is something Mahezzzz.. i thought so toooooo.... lollllllll
Maaan u guys had tooo much fun... dannnn.....g!!!!

@Mahezzzz... hugsssssss....roflllllinggg @ the Sarso ka tel... lollllll..... suri was majorrrr cute today.... and his bldy lips are soooooooooo majorrr smooch worthy.. my eyes just dont' move when he is in frame.. that is everytime...
when his lips get to a O .. omggggg.... majorrrr smooch... haaaiii.. RHRN.. babieeeeee

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hug awww how sweet!!
okay me keeping my mouth shut.. lol

Okay Veena since I was going to write up the summary anyway..

Here is the first half…

Ragini's father adopted Sadhna, who was his niece after her father died when she was a little kid. Ragini and Sadhna were not just cousins, but true sisters. They loved each other more than themselves. Well because of Sadhna being lighter Ragini would get rejected and humiliated all the time and that is why you will see Ragini's mom getting mad at Sadhna for no reason.

Previously, Ragini's marriage was fixed to this boy, who loved Sadhna and their was a misunderstanding… well as you all know that marriage broke..

Then Ragini got a proposal, but they wanted dowry (dahej) and Ragini spoke up and said she does not want to get married… Sadhna felt it was all because of her..

Sadhna worked for Vasu ( Ranvir and Aalekh's mom). She was a teacher to her grandkids. Well one day everyone comes to find out Aalekh is mentally ill (We are yet to find out the raaz behind that) because of Sadhna. (Aalekh was tied up in a room and Sadhna untied him and he ran away and came to Vasu's party and everyone found out)

Well Vasu was embarrassed in front of her friends in her Rich society  party and she was made fun of. She got really mad at Sadhna.

She asked Sadhna to marry Aalekh…

Well Sadhna came to find out that Aalekh had a younger brother Ranvir.

She told Vasu that I will marry Aalekh if you get my sister Ragini married to your younger son and Vasu agreed.

Then a bunch of things happen in between Sadhna and Aalekh get married..

On her reception day Ranvir comes to India and He brings his girlfriend with him.

Sadhna was shattered to know that Ranvir loved someone else…

Vasu talked to Ranvir and Ranvir said he would never marry Ragini as he loves the other girl and he said look at how beautiful my girlfriend is… I felt soo bad for Ragini when he said that…

Well Sadhna finds out that Ranvir's girlfriend is a fraud.. she does not love ranvir.. she only loves his money and no one would believe her.. as everyone thought Sadhna was purposely saying that because she wants her sister to get married to Ranvir

But the truth Finally came out…

Ranvir was shattered…

He cried soo much…

Then one day Ragini' teacher (Ragini went to a dance school ,. She loved to dance ) asked her to call this other girl as she didn't come to the dance rehearsals and Ragini misunderstood and dialed the wrong number and Ranvir picks up.. (not knowing  who they are.. )  He yells at her and says it is wrong number and to stop calling him

Well from there love story begins..

Ranvir and Ragini fall in love through the phone…

Post Reply New Post

Go to top