Chat Clubs

All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 151

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

OMGGGGGG girls look

On sets of DMG...KSG & Suku talkin about Armaans new look

LOLLL Sukirti realllly hates this geeky look..and im totaly supportin her.. ROFLL even Karan knows Suku hates it, she mustv said it to him ROFL

awwwww i hopeeee Armaan is bck to normal by tmrw....
Ya Ya I know I left.. but came back for a quick read and got stuck watching the vid over and over.. Haii.. mere jaanse pyaare Suriji.. Ridz... how can u not love the guy.. couldn't stop staring at KSG all the time!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Teri umeed tera intezaar karte hai
Aye Suriji hum toh sirf tumse pyaar karte hai
Mere Dee ke jaan se Pyaare Suriji
Koi aapko pyar kare ya na kare..hum toh hamesha taiyaar hai
Aakhir mein is bhes ke neeche toh apna hatta katta Armi hi hai na
Jinki.. Kumari Manu ke jaan kari ke zaariye pata chala.. har cheez sher waali size hai!Embarrassed

Humme isse kya matlab ke aapne kya vastar pahene hai.. humme toh pyar bina vastarr waale Suriji se karna hai na.. aur woh bina vastarr ke toh Armi hi hai.. Aapki hawas mein paagal .. MahezjiLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All about Love..Invite only CC. (Page 144)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

@Mahez: You need to write a LD on Salmaan now for the girls.....I don't like him at all...(Sorry Salman fans....CryCry)...Somi Ali doesn't act anymore, right?Yeah she left acting way before she broke off her engagement with Sal.. me and LD on Sal? Arre yaar Armi aur Suriji ke upar shayeri aur gaane likhne se fursat mille tab na!TongueLOL

Edit:

@Gagan: Now his hair are tooooo long......It's time for hair cut....lollllllll *double checks the id* ShockedShockedShocked.. Twinny .. gadaar.. desh dhrohi.. I mean Suriji dhrohi.. LOLLOLLOL
Gagan welcome back. go thru the pages u missed!LOLLOL

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
@Gagan: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...I really do not notice hair styles of guys unless it's something different and now Armaan's hair are long enough for pony tail and I want him to cut it now.......

Veenzi is watching episode right now, she is not going to come here for next 20 minutes, so we have some time before we go into hiding.........LOLLOLLOL

Here's first Question for Bidaai:Tongue...Why did Shadhna marry to Alekh? and Whose son is Alekh? Got confused as they call Choti Ma and Badi Ma.......lollllllll

@Mahez ji: Jao Jao...aapke Suri ji ke liye dinner taiyar karo aab..Shayari kal karana.......LOL

Edit:

@Mahez: I meant LD on your relationship with Salmaan.....lolllllllllllllllllllll...I know it would be full of F** words........lolllllllllllllllllllllll..

Glad to hear she have moved on with her life.......

Nahi re yaar..Remember I didn't notice until everyone started talking about his hair and then today in the precap, it's toooooooooooooooooo long..........

Suri Ji ki gaddari ke liye mein taiyar hoon..Armaan ki Nahi......TongueLOL

Edited by P_Shal - 27 January 2009 at 7:26pm

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
ROFL Suri Drohi?
who wouldnt be one??

OMG i just watched that lehren clip ROFL

okai i can bear Armaan;s long hair but not that get up ROFL

Mahez: i am going back through all the pages i missed lol

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Hey Veena!! Hug

Arre kya baat karrahi ho Veena!!!

Armaan and Ponytail ?? ROFL

haawww my first bidaai questionLOL
hold on let me tell you ...

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaganjotsooch

ROFL Suri Drohi?
who wouldnt be one??ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl..I liked him in the beginning but now I miss my Armaan......He is cuteeeeeeeee but can't come close to Armaan.........lolllllllllllllllllll

okai i can bear Armaan;s long hair but not that get up ROFL..ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...Is that the first time you saw him in that get up??

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaganjotsooch

ROFL Suri Drohi?
who wouldnt be one??

okai i can bear Armaan;s long hair but not that get up ROFL

Hai Kumari Gaganji.. mere Suriji ko kuch mat kahene.. kitna sona lagda hai.. haiii tum Suriji dhroni logon ke nazar na lage.. *puts kaala tika on pyaare Suriji*LOL

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wentholic

Originally posted by gia0005

@ PReeti lmfaoooooooooooooo omgg stoppp it you guys hahha! .. dats hallarious! LMFAO .. i can jus picture it alll Day Dreaming dat would be a scene to remember lolz

@ All okie girlies me heading out to get a coffee need it big times! so shud get one from timmies! ... see u in an hour
TC Gia.. catch u latearz.. btw.. we used to own a hot up Toyota Supra.. just like the orange on in Fast and Furious movie.. but ours was red with spiderman stickers on the sides.. with blue neons underneath and GT wings and allBig smile

KIlll meeeeeeeeeeeeee! nooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! where is it nowwwwwwwwwwwww? ... one day i wud love to own a farrari! i knw i knw i m like hoping for too much! .. but its okie to dream noo :(

@ Alll hiii girlsssss:D .. me back from timies and played a lil wii too uff its tiring

Post Reply New Post

Go to top