Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@Gagan: I guess all DMG girls are turning into Bidaai girls soon.........lollllllllllllll....Btw, GL means Gutter Land......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and dear you just got yourself in trouble with Veenzi.......She is Armaan's hair's defence lawyer.......lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll...But I am with you on that one......:)

@Mahez: You need to write a LD on Salmaan now for the girls.....I don't like him at all...(Sorry Salman fans....😭😭)...Somi Ali doesn't act anymore, right?

@Hamzi: Enjoy conversation with dhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

@Preeti: I agree with Suku too.......It's about time he goes back to being Armaan......

@Veenzi: What did dh cook for you??

@Anita: Enjoy Suri on big screen.......lolllllllllllllll

Me running to finish my assignment so I am on and off.........:(

Edit:

@Gagan: Now his hair are tooooo long......It's time for hair cut....lollllllll
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ohhh GL means gutter land? well i was partially right then πŸ˜†

I know!!! all the other girls just told me that

I should be hinding from veena now!! 🀣

arre kya karoon yaar i dont like men with long hair lol 🀣

Shal you and I better hide NOW!! 🀣
Edited by gaganjotsooch - 15 years ago
Wentholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

OMGGGGGG girls look

On sets of DMG...KSG & Suku talkin about Armaans new look

LOLLL Sukirti realllly hates this geeky look..and im totaly supportin her.. ROFLL even Karan knows Suku hates it, she mustv said it to him 🀣

awwwww i hopeeee Armaan is bck to normal by tmrw....

Ya Ya I know I left.. but came back for a quick read and got stuck watching the vid over and over.. Haii.. mere jaanse pyaare Suriji.. Ridz... how can u not love the guy.. couldn't stop staring at KSG all the time!!😳😳😳

Teri umeed tera intezaar karte hai
Aye Suriji hum toh sirf tumse pyaar karte hai
Mere Dee ke jaan se Pyaare Suriji
Koi aapko pyar kare ya na kare..hum toh hamesha taiyaar hai
Aakhir mein is bhes ke neeche toh apna hatta katta Armi hi hai na
Jinki.. Kumari Manu ke jaan kari ke zaariye pata chala.. har cheez sher waali size hai!😳

Humme isse kya matlab ke aapne kya vastar pahene hai.. humme toh pyar bina vastarr waale Suriji se karna hai na.. aur woh bina vastarr ke toh Armi hi hai.. Aapki hawas mein paagal .. MahezjiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wentholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: P_Shal

@Mahez: You need to write a LD on Salmaan now for the girls.....I don't like him at all...(Sorry Salman fans....😭😭)...Somi Ali doesn't act anymore, right?Yeah she left acting way before she broke off her engagement with Sal.. me and LD on Sal? Arre yaar Armi aur Suriji ke upar shayeri aur gaane likhne se fursat mille tab na!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edit:

@Gagan: Now his hair are tooooo long......It's time for hair cut....lollllllll *double checks the id* πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜².. Twinny .. gadaar.. desh dhrohi.. I mean Suriji dhrohi.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gagan welcome back. go thru the pages u missed!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
P_Shal thumbnail
@Gagan: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...I really do not notice hair styles of guys unless it's something different and now Armaan's hair are long enough for pony tail and I want him to cut it now.......

Veenzi is watching episode right now, she is not going to come here for next 20 minutes, so we have some time before we go into hiding.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here's first Question for Bidaai:πŸ˜›...Why did Shadhna marry to Alekh? and Whose son is Alekh? Got confused as they call Choti Ma and Badi Ma.......lollllllll

@Mahez ji: Jao Jao...aapke Suri ji ke liye dinner taiyar karo aab..Shayari kal karana.......πŸ˜†

Edit:

@Mahez: I meant LD on your relationship with Salmaan.....lolllllllllllllllllllll...I know it would be full of F** words........lolllllllllllllllllllllll..

Glad to hear she have moved on with her life.......

Nahi re yaar..Remember I didn't notice until everyone started talking about his hair and then today in the precap, it's toooooooooooooooooo long..........

Suri Ji ki gaddari ke liye mein taiyar hoon..Armaan ki Nahi......πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
🀣 Suri Drohi?
who wouldnt be one??

OMG i just watched that lehren clip 🀣

okai i can bear Armaan;s long hair but not that get up 🀣

Mahez: i am going back through all the pages i missed lol
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Hey Veena!! πŸ€—

Arre kya baat karrahi ho Veena!!!

Armaan and Ponytail ?? 🀣

haawww my first bidaai questionπŸ˜†
hold on let me tell you ...
P_Shal thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaganjotsooch

🀣 Suri Drohi?

who wouldnt be one??ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl..I liked him in the beginning but now I miss my Armaan......He is cuteeeeeeeee but can't come close to Armaan.........lolllllllllllllllllll

okai i can bear Armaan;s long hair but not that get up 🀣..ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...Is that the first time you saw him in that get up??

Wentholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaganjotsooch

🀣 Suri Drohi?

who wouldnt be one??

okai i can bear Armaan;s long hair but not that get up 🀣

Hai Kumari Gaganji.. mere Suriji ko kuch mat kahene.. kitna sona lagda hai.. haiii tum Suriji dhroni logon ke nazar na lage.. *puts kaala tika on pyaare Suriji*πŸ˜†
gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wentholic

TC Gia.. catch u latearz.. btw.. we used to own a hot up Toyota Supra.. just like the orange on in Fast and Furious movie.. but ours was red with spiderman stickers on the sides.. with blue neons underneath and GT wings and allπŸ˜ƒ

KIlll meeeeeeeeeeeeee! nooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! where is it nowwwwwwwwwwwww? ... one day i wud love to own a farrari! i knw i knw i m like hoping for too much! .. but its okie to dream noo :(

@ Alll hiii girlsssss:D .. me back from timies and played a lil wii too uff its tiring