Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: maitri505

amazing song!! the male parts of the song!! ahhhhh... too good!!

Seriously.. Maitruuuu what do u mean with the highlighted..... balikeee????🀣

@Meghu... frankly very stressful... really i was very worried about IF and us.. i knoww.. i knowwwwww.. i need a bloody life!! But i was.. and i cried and cried when i read all the pms.. and stressed more.. LOL... Now i am happy to see u guys all happy..

Looking forward to tomorrow... soo going to rock.. i think the JB's are going to be on a all time high!!!!!πŸ˜†
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maitri,..Ditto Veenzi again on d male parts of the song!wat do u mean???πŸ˜›

Veenzi..Awwww*hugsssssss*I knw!I understand! u dun need a life coz we did d same:-(It felt so empty! we were all online bt neither of us wanted to go to WED=(temme bout PM's! din knw whether to laugh or cry at some !πŸ˜”

Bt alls fine nw all thnks to u..We r all sooo happy hereπŸ˜ƒ.πŸ€—...muahhhh!Me too lookin forward nw for today! we gonna hav soo much funn again!πŸ˜†

Edited by mainu - 15 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmg07

Seriously.. Maitruuuu what do u mean with the highlighted..... balikeee????🀣

@Meghu... frankly very stressful... really i was very worried about IF and us.. i knoww.. i knowwwwww.. i need a bloody life!! But i was.. and i cried and cried when i read all the pms.. and stressed more.. LOL... Now i am happy to see u guys all happy..

Looking forward to tomorrow... soo going to rock.. i think the JB's are going to be on a all time high!!!!!πŸ˜†

AwwwπŸ€— We understand Veens..Same thing was going on with us...We all need a life...πŸ˜†

You watched inkheart? Aww..I think the movie looks great..Have to watch it though..Brandon is a good actor...

Maitri: i think I am gonna listen to the song again..Something about Masakalli doesn't click to me..LMAO..i'm gonna listen again and see if I like it..gonna give it a chance...

Meghz: LOLLLLLL...My wishful thinking..If only it could happen...I would fly to KM right now..ROFL...

OK guys..Me off for real now...LOL.

Love you all!

NINA: PM me updatesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Meghzz thumbnail

Anu......Did u hear u say u dun like Masakallli?????Time for me nw to come and change ur views...LOL! wishful thinkin will remain wishful anu!🀣LOL! gudnight...Sleep well*hugs*muahh! i soo love being in india nw ! we get hols u'll dont!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›

Edit:

Veenzi....M jus off for awhile to get started on my projects! if ur nt there wen m backk then Gn*hugg*Sleep well today! and thnks again!muahh!
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaaayyyyy i can Breathhh!! Iv jus read the first page

Veenzi lovee u 4 opening this!

Preeti
that picture new promo? Runs to See Niralis post

Originally posted by: P_Shal

Dearestttttttttttt Karu,
  Thanks for those siggis.......They are perfect for all of us.........Love you......
Me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearestttttttttttttt JBs
  Let's rock......I love you and as I said our friendship is greater than anything else and let's celebrate our Love and friendship in this thread which we call home....Love you girls....
Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muaaahhh love u too!! And we dont need WED to rock WED needs us to Rock

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

Shalu!! Hiii! Raaz was GOOOOD! but disappointing a little (last 30min kinda ruined it)...but still i recommend it...aweeesome performances...I love Kangana so much LOL she reminds me of SukirtiπŸ˜ƒ and I was imagining Armaan & Riddhima in all of Kangana & Adhyan's romantic scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dittoo Shes sooo much like Suku...even in yest award functions she only reminded me of her....and adhyan and her nose kiss reminded me of kasu

btw...hawww look at this pic....Guruji is hitting on Sammy... teaching him GP in the Cafeteria *tsk tsk*! πŸ˜†
Shakaal badal di par fitraat nahi badalti Dr.Armaan aka gurujee!

Posted Image

Edited by angel77 - 15 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
@Karuuu.. muuuazzz.. love u too babe..

@Promo.. soo majorr cuteeee... love it how Suri does the namaste sorry when he realizes that it is Gunjan with him and not Ridz.. lol.. and how he holds ridz soo tight.. cuteeeeeeeeee.... and Ridz is soo cute tooo naaa... cuteee..

I am so waiting for tomorrow... maan u have no idea...

Karu ... me hitting the bed.. loves babe.. tomorrow epi time .. u have a great day..

@Meghu.. get the project/assignments done hun.. and tonight will be fun time..

Bye all babes.. love yaa....
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Veenzi Gn....Love u 4 making this post!

MY DIL IS DANCE MAAROING πŸ˜†
Edited by angel77 - 15 years ago
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy Guys...

Muaahz to all.. A quick drop in before I get bz... We are gonna have sooooooo much fun..!!!! Love u all!!
-Veena- thumbnail
@Karu.. dancing with u babe...

@Prapti.. hiyaaaaa... good to cu..
Meghzz thumbnail
Its sucha a beauitful day today!πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Heyaa Kariz ..Me dancin wid u too!πŸ˜‰
Praptz(been so long:-() *hug*

Veenzi(no sleepin till nw???go sleep....muahh!

I So can't wait for DMG today!

Originally posted by: angel77

Muaaahhh love u too!! And we dont need WED to rock WED needs us to Rock

awwww*huggs*Thats d most sweetest and true thing ever Mummy shalu...Love u too!muahhh!

Kariz@ Red....So ditto!muahhh!