Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mainu

Anu...lol r BFF's make our lives tougher to live na?yesterday on d way we crossed a hospital whcih was named Sanjeevni too and she had to comment! Go u'll find ur Armaan Suri there....Uf i got so PO!๐Ÿ˜†

ya lol the creatives  hav to! ur surname is Mallik to na๐Ÿ˜‰! ab ridz will go to FE than Armaan also has to go na!its obvious!๐Ÿ˜›

bdw r u on FB????I jus opened an acc last nite! lol got wayy bored and one of friends kept insistin so i joined too...though nt many of my friends are there!

LMAO...A hospital named Sanjeevani? ROFL..I would sooooooooooo go work there...lol....Maybe I would find my Armaan there...LMAO...

YUP...If Ridz doesn't give Armi his mithai..I will...LOL...and when i get married to him, i don't even have to change my surname๐Ÿ˜† Yeah, but the creatives better listen...

Yup, i am on FB too..although I barely use it...just type in my full name and the one that says Houston, TX is me...

EDIT

I'm going to sleep now...Its almost 12 and I have to wake up in five hours...Bye guys..Love you all! Will try to come on for a while tommorow from the lib...๐Ÿค—
Edited by anitamalik - 15 years ago
maitri505 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heelo!! me back!! just to say a bye though.. BFF is here.. sir would be here any minute.. muaaahh..

meghz.. private tuitions ya.. for hindi.. they;re normally @ BFFs home.. but today @ mine... lol...

will see you'll in a few hours.. muaaahh.. love you'll!!
-Veena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: P_Shal

Dearesttttttttttttttttt Veenzi,

Thanks for making me sob with that emotional Bhasan in PM.......lolllllllllllllll...Love you babe......
sobbing Me.........๐Ÿ˜ณ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearestttttttttttt Karu,
  Thanks for those siggis.......They are perfect for all of us.........Love you......
Me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearestttttttttttttt JBs
  Let's rock......I love you and as I said our friendship is greater than anything else and let's celebrate our Love and friendship in this thread which we call home....Love you girls....
Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—... anytime for you ma lovelies!!! Always....
Love the letters.. all of them.. Karu and JB's ditto to Shals letters..

@Promo...omgggggg.. Preeti the pics are awesomeeee... Suri looks sooo majorrr cute...
going to ck out the vdo..

@Meghu.... Anu.. Hiyaa..

@Anu.. hit the bed babe.....

@Meghu.. wz plans for today..
btw.. D6 tracks awesomeeee.. love them songs.. Ditto maitri...
maitri505 thumbnail
veenzieee!! yayyy!! atleast gotta say a hi n bye personally.. thanks sooooo much for the PM.. muaaaaahhh... love you soooo much...  

Meghz.. you wanted to know na what ridz should do in the FE.. here goes... .. LMAOOOOO
Edited by maitri505 - 15 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Bye Maitri..I'm heading out as well...

Veens: LOL..Your gonna be my 'going to bed' reminder...LOL...

I was just heading off...but YOU have to see the promo..it was super cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I posted the link on page 1.....

D6 songs: are they really good? I tried listening to masakalli but really didn't like it...hmmm....

Listen to You've got me rocking and reeling from Billu Barber..LOVE it..All the songs in tht movie are good!

Goodnight guys..love you all!
-Veena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maitri505

veenzieee!! yayyy!! atleast gotta say a hi n bye personally.. thanks sooooo much for the PM.. muaaaaahhh... love you soooo much...

Maitruuuu... love u too... i am so happy to see all u guys so happy... will pm hunniee.. u have a great day and we'll cu after the epi.. i am so excited the update is here.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lovesss hunnie!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

EDIT:
@Anu.. lol.. cu tomorrow hunnie.. btw watched InkHeart today...loved it.. love brandon frazer... so it was great...
D6 ... mazakali.. awesome song.. SK looks awesomeeeeee.. just awesomee..
@BB songs.. all rock>> LOL... gn hun...

Originally posted by: maitri505

Meghz.. you wanted to know na what ridz should do in the FE.. here goes... .. LMAOOOOO

ROFLLLLLInggggg.. omgossshh.. Maitruuu out in the open.. kuch to sharam kar.. LOLLL....that chic is sucking the lungs out of the dude.. poor guy!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
maitri505 thumbnail
Anuuuu!! hailaaaaaaaa! you didnt like masakalli..???  lol.. i loove that song!!
ditto on you get me rocking n reeling!! looove that song!! really!! amazing song!! the male parts of the song!! ahhhhh... too good!!

Veenz: i know! i too feel sooooooo good being back to normal again... me too sooo excited about updates being here!! Karu's gonna be so so sooooo happy!! i cna feel it!!
PM whenever.. muaaah...

ok girls.. sir's here.. will connect in the afternoon.. muaaahh..

Veenz.. Anu.. sleep well!! muaaahh
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

oops sorry i disappeared!

Anu...@ Ksg...mithaai...LMAO U havin wishful thinkin again???๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃforget it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ@FB..will add u aftr i work a lil on my profile:-)

Maitri....Hav fun in class...muahh!u'l get d reply to ur PM when bacckk!

Veenzi*huggs*Thnk u sooo much for this! Loove uu soo much!@ plans....school's re-open tomo and i hav 3 assiagnments left for d last min...lol!
@D6....I knw looove d songs!nething related to Sonam i love it!

hw did ur weekend go???
Edited by mainu - 15 years ago
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maitri@ dat emoticon...omggg ROFLLLLLLL ditto Veenzi juach to sharam kar! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›though i wish ridz doesn't sharam kar!LOLLLLLL!

bdw I watched She's d man again  lats nite!ROFL awesome movie! hw do u'll like it????
Edited by mainu - 15 years ago
maitri505 thumbnail
veenz.. ROFLLL @ ure lungs comment.. soo wouldnt mind if ridz did that to armaan.. lmaoo!! atleast armaan would be happy after it!!

Meghz.. posted a FE post for you in the previous page.. muaah..

ok.. noe really oging.. see you'll later!! lovesssssss