Chat Clubs

All about Love..Invite only CC. - Page 3

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Shal : ROFL at being mithai beggars...

But I agree..Want a RB from Armaan and Abhi to Nikki!

Does the whole gang know that Nikki wants to leave Sanjeeavani since Muski pointed out on Thurs. episode that Nikky and Abhi betted each other...So does the  gang know?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lollllllllll Anu...I think we would be more happier than Armaan if Armaan gets his Mithai.....:)

I don't think they know the context of the bet..They might know there is a bet, but I don't think they know the bet is about Niki leaving and if they know, I think none of them  would take it seriously as they are famous for turning blind eyes to everything happening around them...........lolllllllllllll....
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
@myyyyy babesss.. group hugssss 🤗... i know i am such a freking emo nautanki 😆!! LOL..
guests home.. can't chat.. waz thinking how things were going..

muuaaahhzzzz... will catch u guys later...

@Shalu... yeeepp no more stress over game plan... we are here!!! Love it....

EDIT:
PS: pleaseeee save some mithai for the one that loves Armaan the most naaa...😛
..oh wait .. i will go for the Mithai ki Dukaan!! ROFLLLLLLLLingggggg..
Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: P_Shal

lollllllllll Anu...I think we would be more happier than Armaan if Armaan gets his Mithai.....:)

I don't think they know the context of the bet..They might know there is a bet, but I don't think they know the bet is about Niki leaving and if they know, I think none of them  would take it seriously as they are famous for turning blind eyes to everything happening around them...........lolllllllllllll....

Sorrry for late response..Got busy trying to do financial aid stuff

LMAO..I think we would have a BIG party when Armi gets his mithai! We are dying for the mithaai more than Armaan!😆

LMAO At the gang turning blind eyes to everything..I agree...If that weren't the case, they ALL would know about AR...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl....

Abhi has ten days to fall in love with Nikky and not let her leave...LMAO, this reminds me of that movie "how to lose a guy in 10 days"....instead, speaking from Abhi;s point of view, it should be "How NOT to lose a girl in 10 days"...ROFLLLLLLLLLL!
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Group hugs babes..........🤗🤗🤗🤗

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at Mithai ki Dukaan..I knew you would need whole Dukaan, one wasn't enough..........lollllllllllllll..

Have fun with guests hun............

I am signing off.......I am done watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and done sobbing with them too..........lolllllllllllllllllllllll...

Love you all.......Have fun babesssssss....See you in the morning.....
anitamalik thumbnail
Hey Veens!

We're all doing good here as you can see!🤗🤗

Have fun with guests! Khatir Daari and all..I had to do that yesterday...LOL....

ROFL @ going to Mithai ki dukaan...

Bye Shal! Sweet dreams

Edited by anitamalik - 15 years ago
maitri505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good Morning my jingies!! *hugsss*

Veenzie!! *hugsss* thank you sooooooo much for this! its like i can breathe now.. really.. love you so so soooo much..... just like shalu.. that PM made me cry too..... thats why i lowwweeeee you babe!! muaaahhhh!!

Girls: *group hug!!* i love you all!! sooooooo much...

Saw the ArmaanRiddhima Samrat Gunjan promo!! awwww! it was soooooooo cute!! lol... love the way samrat gives the suri look a thumbs up!! ROFLLL!!

HOURGLASS: 11hrs and 25mins!!!

Edited by maitri505 - 15 years ago
maitri505 thumbnail
haila! no one's here.. *cryyy*

btw.. is it just me.. or in the new DMG-MJHT promo, the way AR are holding onto each other is soooooooo cute!!! <3 <3 <3
love them!! Bless them!!
anitamalik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maitri505

haila! no one's here.. *cryyy*

btw.. is it just me.. or in the new DMG-MJHT promo, the way AR are holding onto each other is soooooooo cute!!! <3 <3 <3
love them!! Bless them!!

Me here...😃 LOL..

Just took a shower before going to sleep in like 50 minutes...ROFL....

I got your PM..Will reply soon! But i agree...I can finally breathe now..LOLLLLL...

I ditto you! The way Armaan has Riddhima enveloped in his arms in the promo is suepr cute while Samrat-Gunjan are just casual...Got to love AR's love!!!! <3333 lol...

maitri505 thumbnail
finally!!

samrat gunjan.. they're not a couple ya.. lol.. not even friends at the moment.. but ure right.. AR are AR!! lol... i just saw it in high quality.. and ridzie's hands are around his waist too!! its like they wanna let go of each other!! awww!! it was the ifrst thing i said after seeing the promo!! lol...