Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmm
 interesting thanks for hte artilcWE!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhi unhappy with Delhi 6 (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged

he must be unhappy with that m_____n sceneROFL

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizzwizz

Originally posted by Posh23ash

Hilarious.  Abhi was actually on the official Delhi 6 Facebook group last night saying how he's going to spend all his time promoting the movie starting February since he has been really busy with Mani's movie and then he was trying to spend some time with his family.   

The movie is Abhi's movie.  Sonam might be getting more attention in some of the promos but the other promos are focusing on Abhi....the 3:30 minute theatrical trailer had Abhi in nearly every scene and the Maula promo had Sonam in  just one frame, nobody is complaining here.   I hate the media at times.

hiu5 i was just wondering teh smae thing lmao  i aree media needs a break now making a big fuss about it ahhaaha abhi sona rock d6 it's tehir movie both of tehm r equally important to it  why won't they be intreted lmao
I agree wid u guys Embarrassed

snowdrop16

Goldie

snowdrop16

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
wow..this is kinda unbeleivable, i mean this movie seems like its gonna be big, and i think since its sonams second movie, she is getting more attention..buh other than that, i think this article is a bit rumourish... what do u think??

dongji

Groupbie

dongji

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

I think media has a problem with everything bachchan.If not Amitabh then Abhishek.

Cheetara

Goldie

Cheetara

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Like Sonam said Abhi is just too kool......and sweet....I, for one,don't believe such crap stories about him....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top