Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samilia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Abhishek is a very good guy ! He says on the fan page of Dehli 6 that the crew of Dehli 6 was THE DREAM TEAM for him.

The proof that the media sucks and are no more credible
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seems like this article is made up by media. Abhi was busy shooting. He was not at awards either, I wonder whether there is another artcile saying dat Abhi upsets becoz noone invited him to come to screen awards.🤣
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shilpa-fan

Seems like this article is made up by media. Abhi was busy shooting. He was not at awards either, I wonder whether there is another artcile saying dat Abhi upsets becoz noone invited him to come to screen awards.🤣

don't worry it'll come out soon hahahhhah 🤣
MarilynMonroe thumbnail
i dont think abhi is kind of guy who wil be insecure.....i mean he seems all dat nice n stuff....he seems to appreciate n like everyone....i think its jus media who likes to create a mountain out of mole...i hope i didnt messed up da saying😳
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Media is like that gossip girl in highschool.

If an actor is promoting the film, its hardly the case when someone will ask where the actress was. But here it is..

..kashish.. thumbnail
hmmmmmmmm
 interesting thanks for hte artilcWE!
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

he must be unhappy with that m_____n scene🤣

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fizzwizz

hiu5 i was just wondering teh smae thing lmao  i aree media needs a break now making a big fuss about it ahhaaha abhi sona rock d6 it's tehir movie both of tehm r equally important to it  why won't they be intreted lmao

I agree wid u guys 😳
snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow..this is kinda unbeleivable, i mean this movie seems like its gonna be big, and i think since its sonams second movie, she is getting more attention..buh other than that, i think this article is a bit rumourish... what do u think??
dongji thumbnail

I think media has a problem with everything bachchan.If not Amitabh then Abhishek.