sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
yeah i know yaar we used to be online same time b4 but not anymore

now that im active she is missing
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sorry sorry sorry yaar.. i know i am like 2 days late on wishing you a very ery happy bday.. and for that you can do whatever you want with me!

alright you can have kinshuk for one day!! ONE DAY ONLY!

so my computer crashed and i wasn't able to use for like 2 days.. so now i have to delete everything (including my PSP program) so sad :( so i can't make any siggies for a while now!!  plus we were away for family day.. i was only using my sister computer and she wouldn't let me come online!!!

and and! i had a huge ton of stuff to do which i cannot help but do if i want to graduate this year!!

but you tell me yaar.. how was your bday!! got any good gfits from your significant other? ahem ahem!!

OI! sahtan!! asking us about our valentine.. araah agar hota I would make him come online and talk to you!

but then again i am scare to introduce you gusy to him! i dont want you guys telling him "things" about me!!!

how was your day!

hope you have a good one yaaar!!

details yaar.. what did you do?

where di you go?

whom did you go with?

EVERYTHING!!!!

and you are not online again! but when you are!! answers!!!

luv pri
pc84 thumbnail

Ima.. sorry yaar thati missed you again!
haha.. i know yaar.. this degree is taking me seo long to get.. well this is my final year. and iwill be graduating at the end of december (hoepfully)

and then work starts and my life goes down the drain!

araah pyar toh ho jata hai yaar! no marriage talk! abhi meri umar hi kya hai!! hahah.. kidding!!!

haha.. i msg you and shzzy on facebook!! and now here.. haiii i have to msg with 3 different ways to get to yougusy!!

hoep you will come online soon ..

goood good that everythign is ok at your end.. i know ! world is changing soo drastically around us. now we are in a recession and there is no jobs for anyone left! let's hope that by the time i get out i will be able to get something good!

omg.. house hunting can be soo much fun nah! i mean you get to look at all the houses and imagine if you like living there! how cool is that nah!! wish i was in austrailia so i can see the houses around you.. haha.. help you choose one nah!!!

anyways.. i know i am a very bad and busy but i try to come nah! so you try too ! ok love

Edited by pc84 - 15 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc84

aww look at my name is damn awesome i love it yaar how did u make ith a hehehe
hey dont be sorry yaar i know u r a nerdy and u r very busy with ur studying yaar thats why na
oh wow end of this year thats awesome yaar dont forget to throw a party man heheh
lolz wat sort of job will u be looking for ha?

umar areee yaar u r older then na soo u need to wait actualli u have to get married na heheheh
lolz i know but i dont think shazeen is on facebook anymore or maybe i dont have her anymore yaar its damn confuseing i lose a friend everytime i go on facebook hahahah

i know yaar i try to come on line same time as u but due to me looking for houses on the weekend i cant come in the morning anymore until i find a house man

oh dont worri yaar just concenrate on ur studying at the moment and then once u finsih then maybe have sometime off man as u have been studying for soo long man sooo job u will find it yaar it might take abit of time u know how hard it is to get a job sometimes

heheh i know but its also hard and sad when u like a house and when u dont get its damn heart breaking man i was damn sad when i didnt get the house yaar
so i have til end of april im going to take my time and slowly search for a house.
thats alrite yaar as long as we keep in touch like this in here it should be fine yaar
i miss u dou

pc84 thumbnail
sallu_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc84

i know yaar.. your name is that awesome.. so no worries there!! i made it from a website hon!! ya like i can actually make that.. my paint shop got deleted!! DAMN VIRUS!!! now i have lost all my previous sigigies 😭.. ME and  A NERD!! NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

no nerd!! nerds are smart?? i am not that smart nah!! so no nerd for me
i know i can't wait for this year to end so that i will graduate and burn mybooks!!!

haha lolz my name is a weirdo name hahahha lolz but hardly anyone calls me wasima now days hahah
oh gosh dont u hate when ur comp gets virus man i hate it soo much but i get it fixed for free too hahahah

ya.. when i get married you and shazzy have to come to canada.. and since i care so much about you.. i think i will probably marry in summer.. cuz then you and shazzy dont have to feel the cold raft of Canada.. burrrr.. it snowed today and sopoo cooollddd!!

hahahha yaar thats wat i want to do u guyz coming here
but u know with me my parents wont allow me to go anywhere yaar sooo its out of the question unless i get married n force hubby hahahhaa oh cold would be awesoem as i love snow hahaha

that's alright.. iknow everyone is busy.. ah meri choti gundi ko he dekh lo!! she didn't come online for the longest time nah!! do you think she is mad or something???? 😭

no she is not mad yaar i think she is busy yaar thats about it dont be sad yaar

I am trying to but can't help it.. dont want to study nah! but have to try!!! soo hard!

man u r a nerd thats it hahahah lolz but studying is good coz its good for ur future na but wat r u studying ha

i know yaar.. but u will find your house soon.. btw are you looking of a house or apartment?? cuz isn't the house market down right now!! are you going to live alone?? wow!!

im looking for a house yaar n its best time to buy house but hard to find one man soo hard yeah i will be living on my own for abit n then put it on rent

Good you have time to do that in aprill.. VERY NICE!!

hehhe yeah i know n my b'day in april too hehehe

araah.. mein woh chupkali ho jo kabhi peecha nahi chauti!!😆😆😆

hhahaha lolz

DONT miss you.. kidding.. i miss you too yaar very much to..
MUAAHHHHHH

hahah dont be soo menan yaar i know u love me hehee

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

SORRY GUYS! 😭
ive been a little busy lately..!

@pri - one big thnkuuuuu! 🤗 && dnt worry u missed my bday..atleast u wished me! 😳

@wasima- helllo!!!! 🤗 - i think we're on at the same time!!!!
yay!

P.S- nahi im not mad! 😆🤣 why would i be mad at you guys? 😆
pri..tum bi na! 😆😳
Edited by miss5stars - 15 years ago
pc84 thumbnail
Shazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Firstly you hardly come online! and then you make us wonder if everyting is alright with yoU!
well we were just wondering if choti gundi was busy with chota gunda??
i was ilke.. haha.. iaraah.. pata nahi ka angry ho ka nahi hum se yaar.. kyunki bday wish late thi nah!!
but no worries.. the older you grow the more you wish that these bdays dont come !! beleive me!!
anyways.. how was your bday? you stil have to give us details yaarr!!!!
and besides vday too!
got any flowers?

Ima!!!!!!
babes.. i hope u r welling betternow.. please tell me you didn't eat that M&M! lie to me.. cuz i think you did eat! din't you! uff.. what do i do with this girl!
get some bed rest.. and NO IF for you until you get better!!
hahah

luv ya both

pri

aish_punk thumbnail
Aww...Shaleen..!! Love him too <3