<<**ShaPriMa's Chat Room!**>> (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 18

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pc84

which song is this?/ufff.. this computer's sound card is busted so i can't hear snything

but here is a song for you

yeh dosti hum nahiiii torah gai..... torah gai hum magar tera saath na choora gai! LALALAAL!

hahahah its one of the best songs yaar
u r just jealous that sang this song

oh nice song yaar
hear my song nowLOL
Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar naa raha
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbaar na raha,  aitbaar na raha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<<**ShaPriMa's Chat Room!**>> (Page 17)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sallu_lover

haha. u r soo funy u and ur short answer to me!!
hai.. learn how to share!! what's going to happen to the other 20 billion girls! hai...................... kuch to Sallu ka bara mai soch.. he is turing OLD and he has to compete with younger people for your attention! hai

haha.. i love talking Hinglish!! Shazzy soo coined this word yaar..   hinglish to shazzy is what "bootilicous" is to Beyonce  Did i make sense here???

haii.. no clear evidence that he is gay yaar.. he is just very much in touch with his feminine side!!! hai.. and he is having an affair with ekta nah??

yaa.. i am getting bored with Bidaai too but i am in and out !so ya.. i did get to see Tujhe Sang.. that show u like!! after they started the music kabhi na sukoon aaya

lolz no yaar i dont care about other girls its all about me n me onli okaii hahahha
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOW DARE U CALL MY SALLU OLDAngry me wanna kill u know where is my gun hahahaLOL
sallu always comes first yaar he doesnt need to do anything to get my attention coz my attention is with him 22hrs out of 24 n the other 2hrs is for the other hawties hhaahhaha

oh its awesome yaar i love the hinglish yaar its damn awesome gosh speaking of shaz where is she dese days man i miss her.

lolz well u know how the fashion designers r the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooo i dont know but thats wat i heard but it looks like they r not dating hahahhaha both of them r getting old.

oh i hate bidaai they r soo up themselves oh love tujh sang just for my teji teji is onli mine dont u dare fall for him mate

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......... u called SRK old!!! hai.. sallu ji is older than him!! ahem.. hey question.. did he break up with Katrina?? only 2 hrs for the rest of them! hai.. then u share the other with other girlshai.. u have made me into a mummy! i feel like i am telling my kid to play good with other kidss.. ufffff

I dont know yaar.. she doesn't even msg me!! Cry

ooooo.. fashion designer??? wat.. he is dating a fashion designer?/ hai.. i think Ekta might get married to Karan just for the heck of it!! she is old.. she is like 40 or something.. hai.....they are soo perfect for each other!! imagine if she dates a younger dude (her boy toy)

hehee.. bidaai is good but it's getting a lil boring.. atfter ranvir and ragini got married it was all down hill from then!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

i know.. i heard it only once!so it's good i think i will listen to it more!! but after thurs!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ HAPPY PUTTER!!! (with my desi accent)

hahhahahah lozl i know yaar but there is also a movie called harry putter

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

hahahah its one of the best songs yaar
u r just jealous that sang this song

oh nice song yaar
hear my song nowLOL
Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar naa raha
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbaar na raha,  aitbaar na raha

ufff.. Cry that put some tears in my eyes!! ok.. why are you singing that!!!! LOL! did i cheat on with one of you hotties!! LOL!

ok.. thank you for the idea.. i shall help myself to one of them!
LOL!!

mein agar pyar karo gi kisi sai.. it will be forever and ever!!!

that includes one of the hotties i am stealing

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......... u called SRK old!!! hai.. sallu ji is older than him!! ahem.. hey question.. did he break up with Katrina?? only 2 hrs for the rest of them! hai.. then u share the other with other girlshai.. u have made me into a mummy! i feel like i am telling my kid to play good with other kidss.. ufffff

ooooo.. fashion designer??? wat.. he is dating a fashion designer?/ hai.. i think Ekta might get married to Karan just for the heck of it!! she is old.. she is like 40 or something.. hai.....they are soo perfect for each other!! imagine if she dates a younger dude (her boy toy)

hehee.. bidaai is good but it's getting a lil boring.. atfter ranvir and ragini got married it was all down hill from then!

no srk is old mate srk is november n sallu is december soo srk is older by one month
that budha hahahahha
no no as i said i hate sharing yaar i dont wanna share my guyz to anyone

i know she doesnt email me too yaar i hate it hope everything is alrite
no karan johar himself is a fashion designer yaar
oh yeah they can make a good couple i think hahahhaha

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

i know.. i heard it only once!so it's good i think i will listen to it more!! but after thurs!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ HAPPY PUTTER!!! (with my desi accent)

hahhahahah lozl i know yaar but there is also a movie called harry putter

LOL! can u imagine a hindi desi Happy putter that would be awesome!! hai......

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

ufff.. Cry that put some tears in my eyes!! ok.. why are you singing that!!!! LOL! did i cheat on with one of you hotties!! LOL!

ok.. thank you for the idea.. i shall help myself to one of them!
LOL!!

mein agar pyar karo gi kisi sai.. it will be forever and ever!!!

that includes one of the hotties i am stealing

[/QUOTE]

oh u wouldnt do that would u
omg u  cut me deep very deep now
here my song out again

Ye To Pahala Jaam Hai Abhi To Shaam Hai
Raat Bhar Jaam Se Jaam Takaraayega
Jab Nasha Chhaayega Tab Maza Aayega
Raat Bhar Jaam Se ...

Jashn Hi Jashn Hai Josh Hi Josh Hai
Aur Kisi Baat Ka Ab Kise Hosh Hai
Sabako Apana Naam Bhi Aaj Bhool Jaayega

Raat Bhar Jaam Se ...

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

no srk is old mate srk is november n sallu is december soo srk is older by one month
that budha hahahahha
no no as i said i hate sharing yaar i dont wanna share my guyz to anyone

i know she doesnt email me too yaar i hate it hope everything is alrite
no karan johar himself is a fashion designer yaar
oh yeah they can make a good couple i think hahahhaha

wait.. let me wikipedia the two boys!!! MEN? ok.. he is only like 1 month older than him! but stuill he is not old.. and besides men are like wine.. the older the better!!!!!!! YUMMMMY!! LOL! omg.. i sound like a perv!

i think everything is okay!!  i hope it is.. but you know our little flirty gundi! probably busy partying!

oo.. i didn't know he was a fashiondesigner!!! hmm.. he might be gay then?? LOL!! no wonder he made Dostana LOVE THAT MOVEI!

OMG!!!!!!
it's getting late yaar.. have work at 7 tomorrow ! so got to go to bed!
will talk to you soon nah!\

ok

good nite

Post Reply New Post

Go to top