Chat Clubs

<<**ShaPriMa's Chat Room!**>> - Page 13

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pc84

ooooooooooooooooooooo.. i know that movie.. it has deepika too! ya.. there is one HOT punjabi remix song thingy that i like but i dont know the name!! i want to see that movie! it looks like an entertaining movie.. better than the crap that is coming out now!! ooooo.. did you watch harry potter (i put happy potter first.. LOL! i kill myself.... erhmmm..)

yeah i love that song too
its ahhum ahhum its damn nice song i wanna it hehehhehe
oh i have seen harry potter it was good man
but for one sec i thought u said harry putter hahahhahaha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail

wat the!!!! hmmmmmmmm... yeh baat hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what song should i sing!!!!!!!!!!!!

zara zara touch me touch me.. zara zara hold me hold me!!!
bin tera sanam iss jahan mein.. bakarah hum damdadamdadam!!

LO!L dont know why i am singin this but that's the song playing on my IPod right now! LOL!

oh u think u  sing that song
hear my song know

Ho Oo.., Ho Oo.., Hooo.., Ho.. Ho..
Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi, Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yakeen
Utar Aayi Jeet Mein, Jaise Chaand Utar Ta Hai
Kabhi Haule Haule Dheere Se
Gun Guni Dhoop Ki Tarah Se Tarango Mein Tum
Chhoo Ke Mujhe Guzari Ho Yuh
Dekhu Tumhe Ya Main Sunoo, Tum Ho Sukoon
Tum Ho Junoon..., Kyun Pehre Raat Aayi Tum
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i know yaar it is way over 40+ hawt guyz just for me
i hate sharing okai im not going to share themhahaha
lolz well he is yaar come on
oh gosh u n ur hindi dialogue hahahha u r soo cute lolz
u have to accept the truth
omg how could u say that he is gay
but now days there are like 20 karans in tv industry yaar
oh i hate the bidaai show
[/QUOTE]

haha. u r soo funy u and ur short answer to me!!
hai.. learn how to share!! what's going to happen to the other 20 billion girls! hai...................... kuch to Sallu ka bara mai soch.. he is turing OLD and he has to compete with younger people for your attention! hai

haha.. i love talking Hinglish!! Shazzy soo coined this word yaar..   hinglish to shazzy is what "bootilicous" is to Beyonce  Did i make sense here???

haii.. no clear evidence that he is gay yaar.. he is just very much in touch with his feminine side!!! hai.. and he is having an affair with ekta nah??

yaa.. i am getting bored with Bidaai too but i am in and out !so ya.. i did get to see Tujhe Sang.. that show u like!! after they started the music kabhi na sukoon aaya
pc84 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sallu_lover

oh u think u  sing that song
hear my song know

Ho Oo.., Ho Oo.., Hooo.., Ho.. Ho..
Utar Aayi Jeet Mein, Jaise Chaand Utar Ta Hai
Kabhi Haule Haule Dheere Se
Gun Guni Dhoop Ki Tarah Se Tarango Mein Tum
Chhoo Ke Mujhe Guzari Ho Yuh
Dekhu Tumhe Ya Main Sunoo, Tum Ho Sukoon
Tum Ho Junoon..., Kyun Pehre Raat Aayi Tum

which song is this?/ufff.. this computer's sound card is busted so i can't hear snything

but here is a song for you

yeh dosti hum nahiiii torah gai..... torah gai hum magar tera saath na choora gai! LALALAAL!
pc84 thumbnail

yeah i love that song too
its ahhum ahhum its damn nice song i wanna it hehehhehe
oh i have seen harry potter it was good man
but for one sec i thought u said harry putter hahahhahaha

i know.. i heard it only once!so it's good i think i will listen to it more!! but after thurs!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ HAPPY PUTTER!!! (with my desi accent)

sallu_lover thumbnail

haha. u r soo funy u and ur short answer to me!!
hai.. learn how to share!! what's going to happen to the other 20 billion girls! hai...................... kuch to Sallu ka bara mai soch.. he is turing OLD and he has to compete with younger people for your attention! hai

haha.. i love talking Hinglish!! Shazzy soo coined this word yaar..   hinglish to shazzy is what "bootilicous" is to Beyonce  Did i make sense here???

haii.. no clear evidence that he is gay yaar.. he is just very much in touch with his feminine side!!! hai.. and he is having an affair with ekta nah??

yaa.. i am getting bored with Bidaai too but i am in and out !so ya.. i did get to see Tujhe Sang.. that show u like!! after they started the music kabhi na sukoon aaya

lolz no yaar i dont care about other girls its all about me n me onli okaii hahahha
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOW DARE U CALL MY SALLU OLD😡 me wanna kill u know where is my gun hahaha😆
sallu always comes first yaar he doesnt need to do anything to get my attention coz my attention is with him 22hrs out of 24 n the other 2hrs is for the other hawties hhaahhaha

oh its awesome yaar i love the hinglish yaar its damn awesome gosh speaking of shaz where is she dese days man i miss her.

lolz well u know how the fashion designers r the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooo i dont know but thats wat i heard but it looks like they r not dating hahahhaha both of them r getting old.

oh i hate bidaai they r soo up themselves oh love tujh sang just for my teji teji is onli mine dont u dare fall for him mate

sallu_lover thumbnail

which song is this?/ufff.. this computer's sound card is busted so i can't hear snything

but here is a song for you

yeh dosti hum nahiiii torah gai..... torah gai hum magar tera saath na choora gai! LALALAAL!

hahahah its one of the best songs yaar
u r just jealous that sang this song

oh nice song yaar
hear my song now😆
Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar naa raha
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbaar na raha,  aitbaar na raha

pc84 thumbnail

lolz no yaar i dont care about other girls its all about me n me onli okaii hahahha
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOW DARE U CALL MY SALLU OLD😡 me wanna kill u know where is my gun hahaha😆
sallu always comes first yaar he doesnt need to do anything to get my attention coz my attention is with him 22hrs out of 24 n the other 2hrs is for the other hawties hhaahhaha

oh its awesome yaar i love the hinglish yaar its damn awesome gosh speaking of shaz where is she dese days man i miss her.

lolz well u know how the fashion designers r the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooo i dont know but thats wat i heard but it looks like they r not dating hahahhaha both of them r getting old.

oh i hate bidaai they r soo up themselves oh love tujh sang just for my teji teji is onli mine dont u dare fall for him mate

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......... u called SRK old!!! hai.. sallu ji is older than him!! ahem.. hey question.. did he break up with Katrina?? only 2 hrs for the rest of them! hai.. then u share the other with other girlshai.. u have made me into a mummy! i feel like i am telling my kid to play good with other kidss.. ufffff

I dont know yaar.. she doesn't even msg me!! 😭

ooooo.. fashion designer??? wat.. he is dating a fashion designer?/ hai.. i think Ekta might get married to Karan just for the heck of it!! she is old.. she is like 40 or something.. hai.....they are soo perfect for each other!! imagine if she dates a younger dude (her boy toy)

hehee.. bidaai is good but it's getting a lil boring.. atfter ranvir and ragini got married it was all down hill from then!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sallu_lover thumbnail

i know.. i heard it only once!so it's good i think i will listen to it more!! but after thurs!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ HAPPY PUTTER!!! (with my desi accent)

hahhahahah lozl i know yaar but there is also a movie called harry putter
pc84 thumbnail

hahahah its one of the best songs yaar
u r just jealous that sang this song

oh nice song yaar
hear my song now😆
Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar naa raha
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbaar na raha,  aitbaar na raha

ufff.. 😭 that put some tears in my eyes!! ok.. why are you singing that!!!! LOL! did i cheat on with one of you hotties!! LOL!

ok.. thank you for the idea.. i shall help myself to one of them!
LOL!!

mein agar pyar karo gi kisi sai.. it will be forever and ever!!!

that includes one of the hotties i am stealing