Chat Clubs

<<**ShaPriMa's Chat Room!**>> - Page 7

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

yesssss PRI
im online! 😲😆

( sorry i was replying to a PM ...nd didnt see ur pm until later..😆 )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss5stars thumbnail

@pri - u watchin yeh rishta...? - tht drama is a bit.....on the boring side 😆
im watchin in ryt now..😆 but its boring mee 🤣
oh ya..pri..today is astons birthday..and tomo is my bday! 😃
and kinnys bday is on april 12! 😛😆 ( jus telling u cuz i told u the wrong date the other time )

@wasima - i forgot to ask..i heard theres wild fires going on in austrilia...! are you alright,,? is ur fam alright? 😳

where is every1?????? arent we having a party...
CELEBRATING! 😆😳

Edited by miss5stars - 15 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: miss5stars

OMG!!!!!!! 😭 *khushi ke annso* 😆😃
THANK YOUUUUUU SO MUCH WASIMA!!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗 

u r most welcome yaarr n there is no need to say thank u we r friends na

@siggy - omg!!!!! its sooooooooo PRETTY!!!! and my kinny is in it! 😳 it looks goregous..! im gunna use it rytt nowwww! 😳🤗 

lovee youuuuu sis! 🤗
thnx again!
aawww im soo happy that u like the siggie im glad atleast someoen likes ith ahahha

(((((( ive a been a little busy..this week cuz of projects nd stuff..i have 3 PROJECTS!- still need to do them..and tomorrow im spending no time on skool work..and all time celebrating my bday! 😳😆 and valentines day! 😆  )))))))

oh gosh u poor girl have lots to do yaar but hope u do get the time to celebrate ur b'day

@pri/wasima - do u hav a valentine? 😉😆😳 
no yaar no one yet but dont mine teji being one hehee

sallu_lover thumbnail

awwww! i kno..it feels lyk it was just yesterday when i was turning 13 or 14.. and now im turning 16! i kant believe we've known each other for soo long! - i just hope..we stay friends forever! 😳 - even if were busy..we still come on india forums once in a while too say hi!
😳

gosh i know u were soo young when we became friends n now u r 16ys old gosh u r a big girl now. yeah i also hope too to be friends like forever and it will be like dream if we all meet once in this janam hahahaha

i dont like it...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
its sooooo cute! 😳
i kan stare at it all day long! 😆😳

awww im glad u like it dear

sallu_lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pc84

no worries yaar.. but still miss ya soo much.. would love if all three of us were online and chatting about nothing!! like the good old days

oh yeah it will be nice if all us r online same time na it will be like wild house here hahahah

me busy as usual!! but that's alright.. since my school is off the strike now it's all back to work yaar.. HELP ME!! but i am soo hapy today.. i hope i can see ya online tonite again!

man u r always soo busy with studying yaar gosh how long of uni have u got left ha? and when r u planning to ger married ha.

awww sorry yaar..................................... didn't kow.. but that's alright.. that house was not for you!! the right house will sooncome your way yaar..

yeah i know yaar i hope to find another house but soo annoyed that i have to do my search all ova again it just annoys me

ya i was.. cuz it was a take home exam and it was due the next day! it was like 8 pages long.. but still finsihsed !

oh gosh man  i hate studying big time i cannot stand it n here u r talking about

busy and me?? hello jannu! you are the one who have been kidnapped by someon *(sallu??)
NOOO!! sallu bring us IMA back to us.. he can hyave you at night time!! but for NOW are you OURs** EVIL LAUGHTER**

hahaha lolz i wish i was kidnapped by sallu dammit its neva happens hahahha lolz come on if its not sallu then its teji aka gautam my latest crush yaar hehehe

i ddint' know that people were harmed during this! i am soo sorry to hear that!! goodness what is happening in the world yaar! but are you and your family alright?

yeah i know gosh people r sooo bad the world is getting worst and worst as the day goes by. yeah everythign is alrite dear thanks for asking

what's with the sorry! remember dosti mein no sorry only GIVE ME!! h😆

oh yeah i forgot yaar hehehe
hahaha u greedy ahha
dost me no sorry no thank u thats wat my sallu said in his main pyar kya

araah.. koi baat nahi! abhi meri choti gundi baari hogi!! probably with her new **ahem ahem** boy"friend"!!
kidding..

hahaha lolz gosh i wonder how man she has got hahaha

missingyou yaar.. it's weekedn so i am expecting you to come online soon!

i will try to come online tomorrow inshallah if i can if i dont sleep in

luv pri
Love Wasi

sallu_lover thumbnail

@wasima - i forgot to ask..i heard theres wild fires going on in austrilia...! are you alright,,? is ur fam alright? 😳

where is every1?????? arent we having a party...
CELEBRATING! 😆😳

yeah its was in another city but still so sad yaar, just heartbreaking soo many houses got burnt and soo many people died  but they have caught one person who they suspect who lit the fire

oh im here to party now but it looks like u guyz r sleeping
it looks like u guyz love ur sleeping more then me hahah

miss5stars thumbnail

heres my bday post @ bidaai forum!

@wasima - did u kno..it was 4am wen u came online! 😲😆- thts superrr late...or super early! 😆

come on..lets celebrate now! 😆😳
sallu_lover thumbnail
hahaha 4am in ur time na it was like maybe nite for me maybe hahahaha
oh ok im ready to party but no one is onlin hahah
miss5stars thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sallu_lover

hahaha 4am in ur time na it was like maybe nite for me maybe hahahaha

oh ok im ready to party but no one is onlin hahah