Guide me please!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
hi there, even im kinda new tro asian dramas..but im hooked too. haha...so far i watched devil beside you(highly recommended), why why love, boys before flowers, ISWAK,ISWAK2, love contract, coffee prince, goong,. a few of them are good. im find boys before flowers good n ya n full house(partly due cuse of bi rain) haha...hmmm i was planning on watching hama kim but i dont know which version to watch? any suggestions btw does any1 know of any site where i can download full episodes n watch later?

have fun watching asina dramas n i must warn u they are highly addictive especially the OSTs! :)
^heyy!

i watched Hana Kimi TW version but many said Japanese version is much funnier.. i still yet to watch the Japanese version. But the TW was good, Jiro was hilarious and i liked it.. i wouldnt say its the best drama ive watched tho, in TW i would still prefer DBY or WWL 😊

I dnt know any websites that allow you to download, when i was watching Goong S (dnt waste ur time on it lol) i used Veoh, thats like Youtube and allows u to download the show.. you can try that if u want..
@colling- also, if you want to watch with soft subs, go to d-addicts.com... if you mostly watch withs2 productions this is the link you want: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2

i'm sure they have directions on how to watch on there as well. ^^v (i don't use it, personally, b/c it's way too complicated. good quality compared to viikii though!)

Originally posted by Henna 786

^heyy!

i watched Hana Kimi TW version but many said Japanese version is much funnier.. i still yet to watch the Japanese version. But the TW was good, Jiro was hilarious and i liked it.. i wouldnt say its the best drama ive watched tho, in TW i would still prefer DBY or WWL 😊

I dnt know any websites that allow you to download, when i was watching Goong S (dnt waste ur time on it lol) i used Veoh, thats like Youtube and allows u to download the show.. you can try that if u want..

May sound a little biased but the Japanese version of Hana Kimi as well as HDY are much better than the Taiwanese ones.... BBF is the only version I liked at par with HYD.....
Edited by mujer - 15 years ago

^ahhh same here... that's why i always make myself watch the taiwanese version FIRST XD
Ia m so angryyyyy !!!!!! Iam not able to trace so many dramas..... My name is Kim Soon, 1st shop of coffee prince....... they are neithr on mysoju, crunchyroll  etc...... where can I find them with english subtiltes????????
^try viikii? i always thought mysoju had coffee prince.. i watched it on veoh..
and for my name is kim sam soon.. that's a very hard drama to find =/
a Q about Veoh.. before you could download the drama series and it would be on desktop or where ever you saved it.. now i went to download and it took me to this online thing i cant save it to my computer anymore..

whats happened to it 😳 im soo lost now
^ah really? 😕 i'm so sorry, hun.. i havent used veoh in FOREVER. hopefully someone else on here can help you? =/ Edited by ~Taheera~ - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Henna 786

a Q about Veoh.. before you could download the drama series and it would be on desktop or where ever you saved it.. now i went to download and it took me to this online thing i cant save it to my computer anymore..

whats happened to it 😳 im soo lost now

I use veoh to download it doesn't download to desktop anymore but to a veohs own folder I usually right click on vid
in my library and click on find on my pc