and ttaolly love thier songs
sha lal lala
and even the other 1
cant get its lyrics
stoo difficult for me

i am downloading the songs
will store it in my cell
so that i can listen to them whenever i feel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guide me please!!!!! (Page 2)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 3:27am | IP Logged

hehehe i love the fact more and more ppl are converting muhahaha!

I would recommend MY name kim sam soon too, hyun bin is cuttttte.. and kim sun ah is hilarious, never a boring moment and u learn some pretty cool wrds Tongue

I watched that show on azn.tv thats where im watching all my shows now.. Smile my soju may have it too i think

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 5:34am | IP Logged
hi there, even im kinda new tro asian dramas..but im hooked too. haha...so far i watched devil beside you(highly recommended), why why love, boys before flowers, ISWAK,ISWAK2, love contract, coffee prince, goong,. a few of them are good. im find boys before flowers good n ya n full house(partly due cuse of bi rain) haha...hmmm i was planning on watching hama kim but i dont know which version to watch? any suggestions btw does any1 know of any site where i can download full episodes n watch later?

have fun watching asina dramas n i must warn u they are highly addictive especially the OSTs! :)

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
^heyy!

i watched Hana Kimi TW version but many said Japanese version is much funnier.. i still yet to watch the Japanese version. But the TW was good, Jiro was hilarious and i liked it.. i wouldnt say its the best drama ive watched tho, in TW i would still prefer DBY or WWL Smile

I dnt know any websites that allow you to download, when i was watching Goong S (dnt waste ur time on it lol) i used Veoh, thats like Youtube and allows u to download the show.. you can try that if u want..

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@colling- also, if you want to watch with soft subs, go to d-addicts.com... if you mostly watch withs2 productions this is the link you want: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2

i'm sure they have directions on how to watch on there as well. ^^v (i don't use it, personally, b/c it's way too complicated. good quality compared to viikii though!)

mujer

mujer

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henna 786

^heyy!

i watched Hana Kimi TW version but many said Japanese version is much funnier.. i still yet to watch the Japanese version. But the TW was good, Jiro was hilarious and i liked it.. i wouldnt say its the best drama ive watched tho, in TW i would still prefer DBY or WWL Smile

I dnt know any websites that allow you to download, when i was watching Goong S (dnt waste ur time on it lol) i used Veoh, thats like Youtube and allows u to download the show.. you can try that if u want..

May sound a little biased but the Japanese version of Hana Kimi as well as HDY are much better than the Taiwanese ones.... BBF is the only version I liked at par with HYD.....

Edited by mujer - 06 March 2009 at 9:18pm

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged

^ahhh same here... that's why i always make myself watch the taiwanese version FIRST XD

mujer

mujer

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Ia m so angryyyyy !!!!!! Iam not able to trace so many dramas..... My name is Kim Soon, 1st shop of coffee prince....... they are neithr on mysoju, crunchyroll  etc...... where can I find them with english subtiltes????????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top