Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I guess if that's the case...she's really clever!  But I'm sure there are some sick perverts out there that would actually be stupid enough to pay a girl for that!  Anyways, in the end, this girl actually comes out as the smart oneπŸ˜†
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: apux

I guess if that's the case...she's really clever!  But I'm sure there are some sick perverts out there that would actually be stupid enough to pay a girl for that!  Anyways, in the end, this girl actually comes out as the smart oneπŸ˜†

Only smartness won't take her anywhere πŸ˜ƒ

But anyways ,
i found the topic at first glance, something which really is written as something very casually,

and indeed something which might have been written just for time pass ,
or to test whether even such topics would invoke responses πŸ˜†

But on second thoughts,
something interesting that comes up is that how much money do you wanna earn ??πŸ˜›
That would be a factor in deciding whether earning it is easy or hard πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

apux thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashoka_was_king

But on second thoughts,
something interesting that comes up is that how much money do you wanna earn ??πŸ˜›
That would be a factor in deciding whether earning it is easy or hard πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

If you wanna make big money fast, most likely you're gonna be doing something illegal.  If you wanna big money the legal way, then it'll be harder and will take longer....
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Life_Rulezz

In todays world earning money is just soo easy. You just don't need to wok hard. THere are many sites where esp for English medium students like GCSE students can earn money online. You can also earn money via selling your essays and others papers online too.

πŸ˜› 

When You say EARN the money, EARN TING TING... in the example listed one has already done the hardwork by writing essays and other papers...now where is the word easy fits in?

Do whatever one should keep his / her dignity / self respect / principles / values intact as far as earning money is concerned and there is no easy way to do it.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
you must be a rich person to be able to say that earning money is easy.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rongna

you must be a rich person to be able to say that earning money is easy.

I think if anyone doing hardwork he/she can make money....to make first 1million is bit hard...later ...it automaticly increase...if you are moving right way!😊
eg: if you start a bussiness...we need to do lot of hard work,invest Time & Money etc...if we get the flow...then we can concentrate another one...😊
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

I think if anyone doing hardwork he/she can make money....to make first 1million is bit hard...later ...it automaticly increase...if you are moving right way!😊
eg: if you start a bussiness...we need to do lot of hard work,invest Time & Money etc...if we get the flow...then we can concentrate another one...😊

yes of course everybody can make money but there are some people who work really hard and only earn little amount of money and there are people who work not as hard but earn a lot of money.
apux thumbnail
Originally posted by: rongna

yes of course everybody can make money but there are some people who work really hard and only earn little amount of money and there are people who work not as hard but earn a lot of money.

I think it's important to distinguish what's hard? It can be hard physically or mentally or both.  What's worse working hard physically or mentally? 
Edited by apux - 15 years ago
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
If you are intelligent and are not constrained by those lofty morals OR
If you are into getting pleasure out of giving pain to self

It is very easy to earn money

Or rest it is HARD
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Easy Vs Hard can also depends on self comfort and skills or natural inclinationsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... as long as there is a choice pick whatever suits oneself to make best out of life. Unlike few who don't have choice and don't know thier numbers like ...