Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
In todays world earning money is just soo easy. You just don't need to wok hard. THere are many sites where esp for English medium students like GCSE students can earn money online. You can also earn money via selling your essays and others papers online too.

Tongue 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Earning money-- easy or hard ?????" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
You may be able to earn money, but there ain't no way you can live off the money you make online, maybe some can.

Selling your papers online? Geez, why don't you just go sell your diginity instead?

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

You may be able to earn money, but there ain't no way you can live off the money you make online, maybe some can.

Selling your papers online? Geez, why don't you just go sell your diginity instead?

Why you need to work hard ??? Sit at home relaxly and earn as much pound or US dollar you can babyTongue..

CrySmileBig smile

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Life_Rulezz

Why you need to work hard ??? Sit at home relaxly and earn as much pound or US dollar you can babyTongue..

CrySmileBig smile

The papers that you plan on "selling" are hard work. I don't know about you, but I work my butt off on papers, maybe I'm just big on writing. I don't know. But selling your words to somebody ... is like selling your soul. Know what I mean? There ain't no dignity in either. WinkLOL

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ThE_kHan07

IF-Rockerz

ThE_kHan07

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
LOL yeaa sumtimes making money is really easy...WHICH IS DAMN GOOD! Tongue see here all I do is work @ a grpcery stre as a prt time epmloyee on the weekedns and then make like $100-$145 a week multiply that by 3-4 weeks a monrth...Big smile

agreed its not as much that i can buy a car or house....but hey...@least i get my shopping done and bills r paid off Tongue

lol also here if u sometimes help out an old lady with her grocery LOLLOL she'll pay u @least a $1.00 so TAAADAAAAA there u go...u jus earned urself $1.00 to buy candy with LOL

As for that paper debate of urs...uuuh its pretty good that u r earning that money by selling ur paper ClapBig smile but idk...i mean if u earn like $50 or more per essay than GO FOR IT pretty good deal Big smile...but if its like $30 or $20 than i wouldnt bother Tongue but thts jus me

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Illegal way we can make money easly....bt its not stable....legal way its difficult to earn muchApprove

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
LOL  Your title just made me laugh...reminded me of a girl who sold her virginity for 3.2 million dollars...easy money I guess!

When you're earning money, I guess you need to consider your values and what you are earning it for....it's easy to judge someone and point fingers at a person when we don't know the person and his/her circumstances....As long as its not illegal, it can either be easy or hard....

But selling your papers online??  What if your work is so exceptional that a person (who bought your papers) actually submits it in a contest (stupid move but he/she is stupid enough to buy an online paper) and makes more money than you?!! I'd feel pretty damn stupid that someone is getting all the credit and praise from my work! 

Edited by apux - 25 January 2009 at 2:27am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top