Fan Fictions

RM FF: Tu Zindagi Hai..updated pg47(30/05/11) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 47

arvanu

IF-Dazzler

arvanu

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 2:03am | IP Logged
hey guyz,

thank u soo very much for ur sweet comments...will try and make it to ur expectations.......now i wanted to tell u some points before i start the FF:

1)since i am very busy with my 12th and being flooded with exams right now......i wouldnt be able to post very often......but ya,would make sure to post atleast once a week......

2)this FF would be a wholesome of emotions.......happiness,sadness,seriousness,romance,cuteness......but not only joy......a tinge of sadness and seriousness too.....(u could make out by the intro i had given)

3)RM in this FF are totally different than what they portray in DMG.......and the character displayed of muskaan is personally very close to my heart.........

Lastly,please feel free to give me some suggestions regarding the FF.....i would really appreciate it.....and the update would be tomorrow for sure......

-surbhiSmile

Edited by arvanu - 22 February 2009 at 1:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM FF: Tu Zindagi Hai..updated pg47(30/05/11) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
yeah i know you must be busy with your 12th right now......all the best!!!!!
yeah....do try to make it once a week!!!!
RM do seem diffeent and the story seems serious....excited for the first part!!!!!

and about the bong lessons thing.....feel free!!!!!

arvanu

IF-Dazzler

arvanu

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged

@saku.....i know u might understand well.....as u too are in the same boat.......and for bengali lessons...will pm u for sure and ya forgot to add one more point there.....the first part would be coming tomorrow for sure.......

-surbhiSmile

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arvanu

@saku.....i know u might understand well.....as u too are in the same boat.......and for bengali lessons...will pm u for sure and ya forgot to add one more point there.....the first part would be coming tomorrow for sure.......

-surbhiSmile

yippie!!!!excited!!do pm!!!!!

arvanu

IF-Dazzler

arvanu

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justluvmayank

-surbhiSmile

yippie!!!!excited!!do pm!!!!!

sure!!

-surbhiSmile

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Sur! I love you! Thank god tune bhi likha! Ur intro is soooo damn good ki ab actual parts padhne mein darr lagega. Idk what to expect yaar. Tu toh surprise package nikli! very beautiful! Good luck with exams!
continue soon and keep rocking! Thanks for the PM and add me to the top of that PM list, kyunki i'm officially ur number 1 fan.

Komz

muskaan_ankita

Goldie

muskaan_ankita

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muskaan_ankita

AWESOME INTRO!! Muskaan is a bengali girl here... Shocked omg!! even I am a bong... yay!! update soon and pm me for sure... Smile

ya muskaan is a benagli girl here......Ohh!!u too a bengali???now thats a sweet conicidence.......Tongue
thanks for the comments,ankita.......will continue soon and pm u for sure!!

-surbhiSmile

yes... I am a bong!! I am so excited about this FF... Smile all the best for your exams and studies... do update when you get time!!

arvanu

IF-Dazzler

arvanu

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

Sur! I love you! Thank god tune bhi likha! Ur intro is soooo damn good ki ab actual parts padhne mein darr lagega. Idk what to expect yaar. Tu toh surprise package nikli! very beautiful! Good luck with exams!
continue soon and keep rocking! Thanks for the PM and add me to the top of that PM list, kyunki i'm officially ur number 1 fan.

Komz

hahaha!!!!!!my number 1 fan??maine aisa kya kar diya,komal.......??thanks for the sweet comments.....tujh jaisa to likh nahi sakti but will try......waise btw,i am a big fan of ur FF... be it RM dream one or the one-shots......ur writing skills is beyond expressing.......will surely pm u and add u top pe of that list.......heheheLOL

-surbhiSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top