Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@ankita.....thank u dear.....update is tommorrow for sure.....

-surbhi😊
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Surbhi thanks for adding me to ur PM list....no probs take ur time to update after all 12 th is important.....n waiting for tommorrow 's update

With Love
Saba
arvanu thumbnail
@saba......thanks for understanding,dear.......

-surbhi😊
i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey add me to ur pm list as welll!
arvanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipi_dipu

hey add me to ur pm list as welll!

sure deepali....will do that right away!!

-surbhi😊
arvanu thumbnail

Chapter 1A:

The sun shone brightly spreading its rays all over the world......the wind blowing lightly making the trees to sway and the entire area is covered with sweet fragrance of flowers.The camera shifts to a small house in Delhi,the most busiest and polluted city in India and the citizens have no time to waste,no time to await anyone or anything in life,no time to even knowing people personally and no time to even think abt themselves,to introspect themselves or to hear what their hearts say.....Everyone i have met here has been a player in this stage of life..or rather a character.....have seen people who do anything and everything to get themselves at the top...and now when they r there,they think what have i lost getting this gain??the answer haunts in their ears........everything!!!!!But one person whom i met was different....different in lifestyle,different in likes and dislikes,different in his own way......the unique icon of delhi......Rahul.....Rahul Khanna.....my best friend!!The one person who knows everything abt my life and i know abt him that much by virtue of which i am writing this story on his journey....journey of his life..of happiness,sadness,joy and pain,friendship,relations and most importantly......of love!!People live life to the fullest....want to enjoy every moment of life....thats one quality of rahul too.....but to more extent......he never plans anything in life.....his meetings,official and personal work have always been taken care by me......i have to sometimes give him 20 missed calls to wake him for his meetings.When new people meet him,he portarys himself as a carefree and arrogant person on which he gets many rude comments and stares..but he doesnt care!!The only thing what he cares is when i say anything to him..he always behaves like a younger brother listening to his angry elder brother....like a cute baby......and after all i am one-yr elder to him.I feel bad when people say anything awful abt him and have often got into fights for him.......but then i think these people dont know anything.....they dont know why is he like this??what made him this arrogant and rude??few yrs back he was the heart-throb of million girls in college....then why now girls dont even want to look at him....they dont know the bitter truth of his life...dont know how much pain he has goen through....that only one person knows in this entire world....and that is me.....Raj....Raj Gupta....his bestest friend!!Actually not a friend only,he calls me his friend,philosopher,guide,personal assistant,brother......his family!!I am his only family......the only family he ever had......sometimes i feel why did God give my friend soo much pain that it hurts..........why soo many problems that seem never-ending.......when will this end......when will that special person comes into his life who would fill his life-canvas with colours of joy and happiness,colours of contentment,colours of compassion,affection,colour of..........love!!I have hope that one day this will happen...my heart says that one day that special person will come and make my friends life bright and colourful as his paintings......as i have always tried to.....!!This is the story of my friend........my friend Rahul..........................................

Hope u all liked it!!Plzz post ur comments and suggestions!!!As promised i posted before that.....but ya will post the second half of this tomorrow for sure!!

-surbhi😊
Edited by arvanu - 15 years ago
accountband thumbnail
WOWWWWWWWWWWW....splendid work...i mean just amazing...it is so original so fabulous...i am really looking forward to this...like update soon...very soon and make it longer...i feel like this is a great start to something exclusive and unique....good job...i give you five stars...
i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww...as imane saiddd very original story...great work...looking forward to read many more parts of this story:P update soon and thank u for the pm!!!
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EXCELLENT start yaar...jaldi jaldi continue kaar...waiting ...n plz pake se update tommorrow dont forget😊 ..plz

With Love
Saba
dmg123 thumbnail
just read the first part...n its amazing!!.....very very different....
cant wait to read more...its very interesting......
i cant wait till Rahul n Muksaan will meet!

pls do continue soon if possible!
good luck with ur exams!.....
n if u dont mind...can u pls add me to the pm list?....thank u!

a new fan
-Simran