Robert Pattinson's internet ban

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Robert Pattinson's internet ban

Twilight star Robert Pattindon is so busy that he doesn't have time to use a computer.

His close friend Sam Bradley told Vamp radio: "I don't think Rob has a real MySpace

He hasn't been on Facebook for a while, he used to have a Facebook but no... I don't think he uses that now.

"He's so busy, he can't even go on the computer. It's so crazy for him as you can probably all imagine."

We think it's a real shame Rob doesn't have a facebook account as we would all like to be his online friend.

Sam also said that Rob never plays the same version of New Think (from the Twilight soundtrack).

He says: "Rob can play it different every time, Rob is pretty unique in that sort of way, he just feels the moment with the song.

"It will never sound the same, so technically yes, there are many versions."

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/celebrity/robert-pattinsons-internet-ban-.html-source

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Robert Pattinson's internet ban" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

omg he hardly have time to go to comp poor jaanuEmbarrassedbtw thanks for sharing the articleEmbarrassed

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
TFSBig smile

Haila!, I'd die if I wouldn't have time to use my lappy.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top