Debate Mansion

Another Bad Divorce - Kidney Settlement? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Huduga

Huduga

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

Originally posted by Believe

My understanding is that she cheated on him after receiving the kidney, demanded a divorce,.ShockedBut I think its a publicity  stunt...I think He's not going to get anything bcos half his organs are legally hers anyway...SmileOther news i read...dog bites manTongue

dear it wud have been news if it wud have been man bites dog.

ps: by the way nuvvu udaykiran fan vaa?Shocked

*king*

hehehe. yes. dog bit man is so ordinary news, unless, man is someone famous, or dog is. or other way.

and thanks..
for a long time i was thinking, that 'believe;s' pic, i have seen it somewhere.
and his pic looked so familiar, but i cudn't remember.
resemblance is awesome :-D

Edited by Huduga - 23 January 2009 at 11:22pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another Bad Divorce - Kidney Settlement? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Huduga

Originally posted by *king*

Originally posted by Believe

My understanding is that she cheated on him after receiving the kidney, demanded a divorce,.ShockedBut I think its a publicity  stunt...I think He's not going to get anything bcos half his organs are legally hers anyway...SmileOther news i read...dog bites manTongue

dear it wud have been news if it wud have been man bites dog.

ps: by the way nuvvu udaykiran fan vaa?Shocked--
yesSmileonce up a time he ws my friend tooSmileDay Dreaming

*king*

hehehe. yes. dog bit man is so ordinary news, yes both are ordinary news...Smile....unless, man is someone famous, or dog is. or other way.

and thanks..
for a long time i was thinking, that 'believe;s' pic, i have seen it somewhere.
and his pic looked so familiar, but i cudn't remember.
resemblance is awesome :-D--sorry I dont hv time to change my av...thats why...Big smileI miss to put SRK pik!!LOLthen you feel more resemblanceLOL

Edited by Believe - 24 January 2009 at 10:57pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

A New York surgeon and his wife of 15 years are getting divorced. Turns out, his wife was cheating on him. During their marriage, the husband donated his kidney to his wife, and now as per the divorce, he is demanding the kidney back, or a $1.5 million compensation.

Here's a link to a more detailed article: http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=6591415

Is this man's mind sickeningly twisted or is he justified in the claim, seeing how his wife cheated on him?

I think most donations are based upon trust that the other person is truthful is portraying the situation. If she was cheatin, by breach of conduct, he can ask for that to be returned, if she cant she has to remuniarate it as fit and 1.5 milion is just an amount for a possesion, she is taking the kids, despite that kind of character, what he is doing isnt half as twisted as what she is doingWink

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
1. Broken marraige / Child custody - Must be taken care in accordance to the law, kidney should not be brought in question.

2. Kidney - It was case of DON - ATE - IT can you do something about the DON? If for some reason the guys going thru. complication as a consequence of this lost kidney, ideally the gal should help out financially.

Move ONN... will what I will say... now if that is so easy, depends on person. All the luck  to both and kids!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top