Twilight

India-Forums

Hopes for New Moon...

Dark Love IF-Rockerz
Dark Love
Dark Love

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Are you all excited for New Moon? Embarrassed

I personally had been more excited for Twilight, I felt like New Moon dragged because of Edward's disappearance, but I have a feeling that might change now that I like Jake more than I did back then.

- Are there any specific quotes/scenes from New Moon you like that you're hoping will be in there? Embarrassed

Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Honestly I am not looking forward to New Moon as much as I was for Twilight. After knowing Edward has only 2 scenes..all my hopes have drowned. I dont think I will be able to enjoy the movie much knowing that there would be absolute negligible presence of Robert.

Maybe I am the only one here who will be eagerly waiting for the end part of New Moon. But yes ofcourse my best wishes are there for the film..hope it does as good as Twilight and lives upto the expectations of Jacob fans.
mona18 IF-Dazzler
mona18
mona18

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Your not alone Ananya. If what the article says is true, which I totally hope not, then which Edward fan would love New Moon? I am just going to watch the first part where Edward is with Bella and the Cullens for her bday. They should and MUST show that scene, or else it wouldn't make sense to the rest of the story to those who will just watch NM for the sake of watching it. 

Of course, comes the heart-wrenching ''Goodbye'' scene Ouch Ouch, I feel the pain when I recall that part OuchLOL Then the Volturi/Italy and Vote scene. I wish they don't cut out this important parts of the book which mostly has EB. I mean anyways, these parts are like the only ones which has Edward.
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think after d movie trailers came out I started reading the Twilight series..bt yeah I ws very excited abt the movie..Tongue

Though I am a big tym..(more dan even big tymEmbarrassed)fan of Edward Cullen..bt I am actualli luking forward 2 c d movie cuz Taylor Lautner with his haircut luks very very hot..N I sort of lyk Taylor Lautner more dan Robert Pattinson..So wow I think I will be drooling over Taylor(NOTE- Not JacobWink)..Bt yes dey shud include all d Edwrad parts mentioned in d buk..
D Romeo and Juliet scene ought to be there...Wen he says"I will be mostly staring at you"..Awww how cute it will luk..if dey show dis sceen in d movie..Den "It will be as if i never existedEmbarrassed"..If Robert and Kristen portray dis scene well..hats off to dem..!!Realli luking forward to dis scene..
N den the cliff diving scenes and wen Jacob tells Bella tht he lyks Bella during the movie..His hot haircutEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..the motorcycles driving scenes..shud be there..N den the Volturi scene hs to be there..Edward's skin shining in d lightEmbarrassed..And den him telling one Romeo and Juliet dialogueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..N at the end whtever dialogue he says abt the moonless night..his heart being hollow..I want everything of it..EVERYTHING..Tongue

Lol am I asking for too much in the movie..??Perhaps yes..bt still realli hope tht d movie releases soon
noha450 IF-Rockerz
noha450
noha450

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
frankly im not as excited to see new moon that i was for twilight for the obvious and unique reason that edward's onscreen time is only a few glimpesConfused!!i'll be waiting to see breaking dawn insteadDay Dreaming
Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Mmmh....I'm of course excited for NM.
But it's not the same with Twilight.
I was happy that we had only 2-3 Jacob scenes in it, hehe.

If Edward has got more than two scenes (maybe they just wanted to shock us) I think...I'll kinda like it. After all Bella is still there...haww.
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Well. I just want to see all the edward - bella scenes that are in the book I just find them all very important! But if i'd have to chose.

then firstly I want to see Bella's birthday @ the cullens.

The Romeo & Juliet Scene. Oh and when they attend the classes together sitting on the last seats! so cute.

OH AND I WANNA SEE HOW HE SAYS GOODBYE and it will be though as i've never existed..

I want to see how Bella saves Edward. the daring and dangerous volturi scene. How Bella reacts when Edward is in pain. Their flight back to Forks. The first night when they come back. When edward proposes Bella to marry him on a non-official wise LMAO. and when bella asks the cullens to vote if they want her to be a vampire.

Oh and I want to see NON- Jacob scenes.

I just really want everything with Edward too bad Jake is playin' the hero. But I'll give him a chance to prove he's OK. Though I don't think i'll forgive him after he kissed Bella and how he dared to bet with Edward on bella. I'm already lookin' forward to eclipse. lolz

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
The only way I am watching NM is because I want it to lead to Eclispe...and thats the only reason.

Other then that, I agree with Ananya. Not looking forward to NM, Ed wise.

Go to top