Debate Mansion

Evaluating Obama's Tenure (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 20

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Evaluating Obama's Tenure (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by raj5000

..............Why was he NOT owning the bill?? and could not say he beleives in it 100% and if anything goes wrong he would take full responsibility and stand by it........................

Because he can't!  The dude is NOT known for making tough calls or for his decision making.  All he is known, so far is, for his packaging and delivering well written speeches. 

He is looking ways to disown this very same bill if something goes wrong in the future.  This is precisely why he was seeking the Reps' blessings.  So that he can stand on that podium, wage that finger of his and claim he is not to be blamed here because republicans thought it was a workable package as well!  This should tell us how much faith he himself has in the proposed stimulus package.

Security was a top concern after 9/11 and people often blame Bush to play the fear card to get his way around senate.  Well, economy is the top concern right now and we are seeing Obama going down the same path Bush take - trying to bully his way around the house and the senate by playing the fear card all over again.  Where is the change when he is resorting to very same strategies he badmouthed Bush for?

He keeps harping on how he inherited a mess in yesterday's speech.  Well, did he not know what he is inheriting when he was fighting tooth and nail for this positionLOL  Tell us something new Mr. President!  For a change, please tell us something we have not heard alreadyLOL
LOL .. Seriously with all due respect he is one of the best orator / speaker, did you notice (yes, once again) his facial expressions, timely pauses while talking to the house last night...for once even I felt felt keeping thoses barbells down and clappingWinkLOL but then...*cough* .. is there are one word term for all about personality with no substance disorder? Wink

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks so much for the sweet welcome back, Gauri Hug Those were some heady days of debating about him right after the elections, nahin?LOLLOL.....

I do lurk around occasionally and read some of the threads here, but I guess only an Obama thread could make me speak up againLOLLOL.....Maybe Nups will show up cuz of his 'magnetic' pull as wellWinkLOL

btw, you still crushing on Rahm Bhau or not???TongueLOLLOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

It is not often I get a chance to argue and disagree with you Gauri, but it might just have to wait a few days. No weekend for me this weekend. Will be working through pheasant fest. But it ought to be no surprise what the opinion of a green collar worker will be.

Sure, sure. Bring it on RTH.  But do keep in mind --- the longer you wait, more ground you'll lose going by the way Obama is fumbling up and going around shooting his mouth off these daysLOL

I would not stand for him if I did not believe in him. Besides the more he falls from grace from your vision, the more you will be pumped up for debate.

Now after a ten hour work day I got to go to bed. Early day tomorrow. But as a reward at least I made it on the local news. My nose at least. LOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
obama loves to talk and dance!!.....what a president!!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj5000

LOL .. Seriously with all due respect he is one of the best orator / speaker, did you notice (yes, once again) his facial expressions, timely pauses while talking to the house last night...for once even I felt felt keeping thoses barbells down and clappingWinkLOL but then...*cough* .. is there are one word term for all about personality with no substance disorder? Wink

ROFL Like they say in our UP, shakal soorat ka kya achaar daaleyngeyLOLLOL 

Oh yes, he is heck of an orator.  It's a pleasure hearing him --- if one forgets their brains in the kitchen or on the dining table because the moment you try to go behind the beautifully delivered words, there's not much substance there to think aboutLOL  Hamarey UP mein iss key liye bhi ek kahawat hai --- baniya gud na dey per gud kee see baat toh keh deyLOL  i.e. what if he can't deliver all he keeps on harping about.  At least he is saying all that the public wants to hearTongue

dreaming is talking ... talking is doing.. doing is achieving.... so dont compare your baniya with obama just cos he is poor hlaf blackman.. maybe you would be impressed by those white pompous republicans... who abide and live like tohar jaunpur ka charakter....bagula bhagat!!!???LOLLOLLOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 07 February 2009 at 10:20am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.