Evaluating Obama's Tenure (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 20

Page 1 Page 19
Page   of 20

jassu_rugged

jassu_rugged

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Without going into the technicality of it, I would say that it was not an easy job to start with. Looking at it from the outside and giving strong message to start the reverse osmosis for the economy is a different thing, actually doing it is on a different planet.

The best decision that I thought they made off late was putting a 90% tax on the AIG incentives.. I dont know whether it was his brain child or not, but that sends a strong message to all financial groups in US who have not stopped spending lavishly.

I was listeing to his speach this morning where he tried to defend the budget and the words that came out of my brothers mout was,"He has lost his charm since election". Who wouldn't lose it when they have to correct all the wrong things done by the B*sh admin for this long.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Evaluating Obama's Tenure (Page 20)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by clodpolish

next-

LOL thanks cloddy!
OUCH!!!
I don't believe you actually posted that.....*shaking my head*
Chalo woh tho theek hai....democracy hai..........
But can't believe you actually extended a sweet invitaion for the saugat you left here for me........LOLLOL
Two of my fav Politicians ki is kadar dhazeeyan........
I have to come back to this one phursat se......*dazed*

Edited by Nupur9 - 02 April 2009 at 3:30pm

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Why worry about how the US or any other nation is thinking? India is doing very well for itself, with practically 0% inflation, a healthy growth rateSmile, a chaotic but surviving banking system, a shrinking bollywood, cricket and IPL, and lastly politicians who can outclown any president or PM anywhere in the planetLOLROFL.

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
So almost a 9 months in

how does it look? Well Friends seem to be turning on him

I am surprised, Nobody has raised hell about Racist tactics of SNLWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.