Bandini

Ekta interview

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Anamika.shah

IF-Dazzler

Anamika.shah

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
In today Saas, Bahu & Betiyan on Aaaj Tak Channel they showed Ektas Kapoor Interview
 Ekta Kappor Shared with the viewers her 4  Secrets
 1) EktaK is big  believer in god ganesh and she visit  SV mandir every tuesday and then ekta kappoor said if she does not  visit mandir every tuesday she feel she has left something imp
2) she is true fan of SRK she take inspiration from his hard work and Ekta Kapoor said she really aprricate his hardwork as he was not from  mumbai and come and Conquered the film industry due to his his hard work
3)she really fan of Sonia Gand and mother teresea is her ideal
and she talk about her tatoo on her arm with signifies 4 thing which i forgotten

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ekta interview" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Interesting....may god bless her. May we get good dramas from her........

Lord-Mangeshwar

IF-Rockerz

Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Interesting! Thumbs Up

Maybe the Ganesh bhakti had something to do with why herself and Mr Suniel Shetty got togther to co-produce movies - I heard that Mr Suniel Shetty has something like 300 statues and miniture statues of Ganesh ji Stern Smile

Anyways, as long as she focusses on making quality shows (like Bandini), it's all good! Big smile

God bless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top