Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

socalgirl

Groupbie

socalgirl

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
vina! michael douglas is my fav. too but i would want to go with george clooney to my dream place. how about we double date and our husbands take care of the kids?     

Embarrassed You got a deal sweety. Like Micheal Douglas says in "American President" just tell me where and when and i will show up. And it would be dream come true if our husbands baby sit as it seems its the last things they want to do. Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Member of the week - socalgirl (Page 5)" in Kasshish (Kashish) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lalgulab

Goldie

lalgulab

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Vina, I got some more ques for you since our forum is pretty quiet..

- What do you like to wear more: jeans, skirts, sarees, etc?
- Where do you like to shop? In India and in US?
- Whats your favorite food?
- How would you like to have Kasshish end?

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Vina some more questions from me!!

YOu had a mighty romantic proposal yourself. But if you wanted to ever change the way in which you were proposed by your husband, which scene of which movie would it be..

Which is the most romantic scene you have ever seen on television
in movies

Whats been your most romantic moment in real life, which you will always savour all your life.

What are your views on having a child out of wedlock.

socalgirl

Groupbie

socalgirl

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Here are your answers Lalgulab :-
What do you like to wear more: jeans, skirts, sarees, etc? :- Infact I love to wear all three. I like jeans during the day, Skirts in the evening and Saree on Diwali day and some special occasion.(Not on my anniversary Wink my husband is not very traditonal he prefers me in Evening Dress or in Skirt that day) BUt the good thing is i m very comfortable in all three and can carry it very well so its never a question for me what to wear. I just see the occasion and wear it accordingly.

- Where do you like to shop? In India and in US? :- I love to shop at Loahmans, T.J.Max, Nordstroms, and at Walmart Tongue and sometimes at some special boutique in US and Linking Road, Elko Market, Citi Centre, Heera Panna, and colaba in India.

- Whats your favorite food? :- I love to Eat Italian,mmmmmmmmmmmmm and i love Indian chinese too. and Cheese Cake is something i can die for.

- How would you like to have Kasshish end? I would not want kasshish to end at all. Cry But if its ending i want only one thing that would be Anand finding him self alone. As it wont be fair if he gets Pia back. and hopefully thats what gonna happen. i would be happy if pia gets married to Aakash and has a happy life she deserves it.

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 October 2005 at 8:16am | IP Logged
okay vina di
       i have another question
as wat living thing would u like to be born if u ever get a chance to

amazingarif

Groupbie

amazingarif

Posted: 23 October 2005 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Clap

socalgirl

Groupbie

socalgirl

Posted: 23 October 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i m really really really sorry Cry for not answering your question earlier. And not able to do it even right now. As my Hubby and Kid both have fallen sick. + Inlaws sitting on my head. So you guys can understand. I promise to answer all the questions tomorrow (Monday Morning) that will be (Monday Evening India Time).

Please Bear with me.

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 23 October 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Dont worry Vina, you have been great so far. These things happen. You take care of them and come back once they are fine.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top