Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged
priya & vina! join me in your DDLJ fan club. just few days back i watched it again and changed my avatar too and now see two more fans of DDLJ.

vina, you didn't answer my last 2 questionsLOL.

still one more: with which hollywood actor would you like to go on a dream date and where?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Member of the week - socalgirl (Page 4)" in Kasshish (Kashish) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged

thnx fr callin me sweet vina  should call u vina di as ur quite elder to me as a mark of respect

so thnx fr dat vina di n u know wat 1 of my very very close frnds name is also "rishi"

n yeh plz i would also like to know which cam first cg\hicken or egg???/??????/LOL

-luv u hamesha anisha

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Vina ,

Thanks for the answers. I am 100% with you in the philosophy " when you want to be friends there is no point in making up stuff or hiding anything". I hope that the genie would give you 3 wishes and rewind time .

BTW is Vina the same as Veena and this is more for numerological or does it have a different meaning.

Is there any special wish that you would love to have a genie fulfill for you?

~Priya

socalgirl

Groupbie

socalgirl

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Sorry Blue pink to be late to answer your questions, but as i have a 10 month old and my in-laws are visiting us for one month it becomes very difficult to be online real frequently. Infact my 10 month old does not leave me even if i go to Restroom. So i gotta sit when he is sleeping. Smile Here are your answers:-

1. who is your fav. on IF and why? This is a tricky question, you cant do this to me. But i will answer it anyway. Every person giving us update is my favourite. As i did post couple of message and came to know how time consuming it is. And to write it every day for the people we have not even seen takes real patience and commitment. I m sure that if i m the one writing update people will die screaming for update and will it only once in a while. Every time i will be upset i willnot write update. Ouch so all the people who do this work are my favourite as they do it, no matter what their mental condition is? is no matter how hard day they had? but they do it with dedication. Clap

2. which came first chicken or egg? I would say Chicken as people eat eggs. so produce more egg you need more chicken. he he he Tongue

with which hollywood actor would you like to go on a dream date and where? :- I would love to go on date with Michael Douglas. It does not matter where as far as i m with him i think i m gonnna be very happy. and let me tell you (wait let me see if my husband is not around Wink ) i will not keep my hands off him. I will not leave him from my arms for even a second. Embarrassed

Anisha you can call me vina di as you sound just like my sis sarika as she too calls me di every time i talk to her. and your questions answer is right up there read it. Smile

BTW is Vina the same as Veena and this is more for numerological or does it have a different meaning. :- Yes, it is the same thing. I always called my self veena but the reason i made it vina is there was mess in my birthcertificate. As my grand father went to Municipality office to register my name, and some crook out there put the name Vina instead of veena so till date i used veena but the minute my husband had to file for my Visa he noticed the diffrence and made me go by my Birthcertificate name as even a slight mistake in form and you can be sure that you will get rejected the Visas.

Is there any special wish that you would love to have a genie fulfill for you? To tell you the truth (touchwood) But i have almost every thing a person wants to live luxury life. So only thing i can ask from genie would be Very Very Very long life for my Hubby and make my son a decent,responsible and smart Human being.

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Micheal Douglas!! Embarrassed   and what a thought!! yes, please do ensure your hubby does not read it Wink but u might just find too many here who share such thoughts about him too!!

Do you get upset very easily. If so, what upsets you the most.

Do you calm down quickly or do you have one of those quick fix remedies for your mood (chocolates!! I love getting upset, so that I get an excuse to eat them) LOL

If you had a chance to write your destiny, what would you rather be now... and what will you be 10 years and 50 years later.....

Would you want to be a Mom to your child or a friend!!

lalgulab

Goldie

lalgulab

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 1:32am | IP Logged
If you had the opportunity to meet anyone from IF, who would you choose to meet first? Wink
Which do you prefer - ice cream or chocolate?
If you weren't living in OC, where else would you like to live?
If you could knock some sense into Karan, Anand or Ratna, who would you choose & why?

socalgirl

Groupbie

socalgirl

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Do you get upset very easily. If so, what upsets you the most. :- I do get upset easily. And honestly speaking being around my inlaws upsets me most. They try to pock their nose in every damn thing in my house and life. It is the most irritating thing. As my husband is the only child they get into every thing tht happens in our life. (it might be right but i m not raised with many questions so i find it annoying)But yeah being arond them is the least happy moment i tend to fight a lot with my husband when they are around. Confused

Do you calm down quickly or do you have one of those quick fix remedies for your mood (chocolates!! I love getting upset, so that I get an excuse to eat them) :- I do not calm down quickly. It takes me couple of days to cool down. I used to eat ice cream, cake and brownie earlier but now i restrain my self and keep away from fridge. I do aggresive cleaning in kitchen, in Bathroom and around the house. Try to cleanup cupboards and things like tht to get my energy in right track. But trying hard to stay away from comferting food. AS after delivery i had put on good weight. and even right now i m about 10 pounds more than my ideal weight. So i m being very careful about eating.     

If you had a chance to write your destiny, what would you rather be now... and what will you be 10 years and 50 years later..... :-LOL If i can write destiny i would be Catherine Zeta-Jones (Micheal Douglas's wife Wink ). 10 years from now mostly would be doing some part time job. Being good mom to my kid. Be good house maker. and Will surely try to be very sweet wife to my hubby. 50 years from now hopefully poped up. ( i would not want to live more than 60 year as i get scared of being old)

Would you want to be a Mom to your child or a friend!! :- I would want to be MOM to my child not a friend. As kids tend to disrespect their friends and its our job to teach our kids Value and teach them about Right and Wrong. If you tell them or teach them all this being friend, i think they will not pay much attention to it. But if they see you as authority figure , some one whom they can respect and some one who sets the rule in house they are more likely to listen to you. (many people might disagree. But i strongly belive that kids want MOM and DAD to decipline them not friends. As friends are there for having fun)

This one is for LalGulab:-

If you had the opportunity to meet anyone from IF, who would you choose to meet first? I would love to meet Priya our update writer and Bluepink. I find both of them very very charming. They seem fun people to be with. and they both seem very level headed people.

Which do you prefer - ice cream or chocolate? I prefer Ice cream over Chocolate.

If you weren't living in OC, where else would you like to live? :- This is difficult one. As i never ever thought living anywhere other than in OC. I tell my husband to buy a home in Newport Coast. But he laughs at me.

After giving some thought if i m not living in OC, i would like to live at Beverly Hills, or towards the south in La Jolla, Rancho Santa fe or even San Diego would be fun to live. If i want to get wild then would want to live in VEGAS.

If you could knock some sense into Karan, Anand or Ratna, who would you choose & why? :- I m sure i would choose Anand. As he is the main culpit in the whole drama. Only if he would not have gone back to meet this Dumbo Ratna no trouble would have happend betweem him and Priya. Karan and Ratna are outsiders, they can not be blame first. As every one likes to take opportunity they find. Wink so i m sure i would knock some serious sense in Anand's head. And may be hit his head with baseball bat couple of times to he might start thinking straight. Big smile

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 1:19am | IP Logged
vina! michael douglas is my fav. too but i would want to go with george clooney to my dream place. how about we double date and our husbands take care of the kids? Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top