Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

lalgulab

Goldie

lalgulab

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Brilliant answers! I've got few more questions for you..

-Did you have a love marriage or an arranged?
-Do you watch Desperate Housewives? If so, who is your fav housewife and why? (I have a feeling that you watch this show) LOL
-Whats your favorite color?
-Whats your favorite movie?
-If you were Pia, what would you have done in her position?

Jyoti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Member of the week - socalgirl (Page 2)" in Kasshish (Kashish) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

socalgirl

Groupbie

socalgirl

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I ofcourse have Love Marriage. Infact i got married in 4 days. I met my hubby On Shaadi.com and chated with him from July till sep.In sep. he came to Bombay to meet me. His parents live at Malabar Hill. He came on 25th Sep.night. on 26th We went out for dinner at Taj. where he went on his knee and proposed me.LOL on 27th we did my wedding shopping, on 28th i did my mehendi and he came to meet my parents.and on 29th i was MARRIED. Tell me how does that sound.

I m so sorry to disappoint you but i dont watch that show. The fact is i really wanted to watch is but for some reason i missed first couple of episode and you know if you miss the starting of any show here then its not worth watching it. Confused Thats the reason i didnt bother to see it once i missed initial episode's so to make up for that i started watching Footballers wife but didnt like it after watching first show so dropped that too......

I love Blood Red, Black and Yellow colour.

In Hindi my favourite movies are "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Lamhe, Jo Jeeta Wo Hi Sikandar,and Dil Hain ke Manta Nahin.

In English:- "American President, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Pretty Woman, Mean girls and Confession of Teen age Drama Queen".

And if i were Pia, I really don't know what i would do. But one thing for sure i will never ever be as calm as Pia is. I am very Outspoken person and belive in Tit for Tat kind of thing. If some one hurts me i make sure i hurt them back no matter what. If i m pia i would have taken Anand Left,Right and center and made sure he leaves ratna and then leave him so that he gets nothing. (This would be my first reaction) I am pretty emotional and possessive for everything i have. Be it person or things. One this is sure that i will never ever be in the relation where someone cheats on me. But i will certainly not behave like pia, very cool and calm and still care for the person who cheated her. I would leave the person after teaching him some good lesson.

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by socalgirl

I ofcourse have Love Marriage. Infact i got married in 4 days. I met my hubby On Shaadi.com and chated with him from July till sep.In sep. he came to Bombay to meet me. His parents live at Malabar Hill. He came on 25th Sep.night. on 26th We went out for dinner at Taj. where he went on his knee and proposed me.LOL on 27th we did my wedding shopping, on 28th i did my mehendi and he came to meet my parents.and on 29th i was MARRIED. Tell me how does that sound.

now that's 'chat mangani pat byah'.Big smile

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Wow Vina.. i am looking forward to meeting you in Mumbai soon. Let me know when u come and we will defi meet up. will exchange details over pms.

Anju, u rat!!! u never told me u r coming to bombay. Dont change ur plans, u better come. We can meet up and catch up it would be good fun and would be better if we could all meet up.

Do u cry when u watch movies or serials or anything...

Did u study in Mumbai, which college.... ( I am from Podar)

What used to be your favourite eating joint in Mumbai.

How many times have u watched Dilwale Dulhaniya on screen or on video

What about Pretty woman. How many times have u seen the movie.

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.priya

Wow Vina.. i am looking forward to meeting you in Mumbai soon. Let me know when u come and we will defi meet up. will exchange details over pms.

Anju, u rat!!! u never told me u r coming to bombay. Dont change ur plans, u better come. We can meet up and catch up it would be good fun and would be better if we could all meet up.

Do u cry when u watch movies or serials or anything...

Did u study in Mumbai, which college.... ( I am from Podar)

What used to be your favourite eating joint in Mumbai.

How many times have u watched Dilwale Dulhaniya on screen or on video

What about Pretty woman. How many times have u seen the movie.

LOLLOLLOL arre abhi nahi priya! was planning to visit india in dec. my cousin lives in pali hill bandra and i was planning to spend a week there. but then my trip got postponed to march. we will meet then. girls day out!!! what say?

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 1:12am | IP Logged
vina,

1. what or who is vina 10 years from now.

2. what was the most embarrasing situation you been in?

3. do you drink? not waterBig smile.

4. who is your idol?

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 1:48am | IP Logged

hey yaar all the questions have been asked already n i nvr knew dat most of u'll r frm mumbai i keep visiting dat place so frequently infact i would be there fr some shopping as soon as i get rid of dis damn plaster

ok vina i'll fire the following questions

#1 ne skooldays wacky crush

#2  the most goofiest incident of ur life

#3      ur greatest fantasy

Edited by koolgal_anisha - 18 October 2005 at 7:30am

vazz

Goldie

vazz

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hi Vina,
Do you plan on going back to the same field you were in, before you had your baby?
Can you relate to the TV serials that are shown on these channels?
How often do you get to visit India?
Sorry.. if I missed this .. .what is your baby's name?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top