Member of the week - socalgirl - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
Do you get upset very easily. If so, what upsets you the most. :- I do get upset easily. And honestly speaking being around my inlaws upsets me most. They try to pock their nose in every damn thing in my house and life. It is the most irritating thing. As my husband is the only child they get into every thing tht happens in our life. (it might be right but i m not raised with many questions so i find it annoying)But yeah being arond them is the least happy moment i tend to fight a lot with my husband when they are around. 😕

Do you calm down quickly or do you have one of those quick fix remedies for your mood (chocolates!! I love getting upset, so that I get an excuse to eat them) :- I do not calm down quickly. It takes me couple of days to cool down. I used to eat ice cream, cake and brownie earlier but now i restrain my self and keep away from fridge. I do aggresive cleaning in kitchen, in Bathroom and around the house. Try to cleanup cupboards and things like tht to get my energy in right track. But trying hard to stay away from comferting food. AS after delivery i had put on good weight. and even right now i m about 10 pounds more than my ideal weight. So i m being very careful about eating.     

If you had a chance to write your destiny, what would you rather be now... and what will you be 10 years and 50 years later..... :-LOL If i can write destiny i would be Catherine Zeta-Jones (Micheal Douglas's wife 😉 ). 10 years from now mostly would be doing some part time job. Being good mom to my kid. Be good house maker. and Will surely try to be very sweet wife to my hubby. 50 years from now hopefully poped up. ( i would not want to live more than 60 year as i get scared of being old)

Would you want to be a Mom to your child or a friend!! :- I would want to be MOM to my child not a friend. As kids tend to disrespect their friends and its our job to teach our kids Value and teach them about Right and Wrong. If you tell them or teach them all this being friend, i think they will not pay much attention to it. But if they see you as authority figure , some one whom they can respect and some one who sets the rule in house they are more likely to listen to you. (many people might disagree. But i strongly belive that kids want MOM and DAD to decipline them not friends. As friends are there for having fun)

This one is for LalGulab:-

If you had the opportunity to meet anyone from IF, who would you choose to meet first? I would love to meet Priya our update writer and Bluepink. I find both of them very very charming. They seem fun people to be with. and they both seem very level headed people.

Which do you prefer - ice cream or chocolate? I prefer Ice cream over Chocolate.

If you weren't living in OC, where else would you like to live? :- This is difficult one. As i never ever thought living anywhere other than in OC. I tell my husband to buy a home in Newport Coast. But he laughs at me.

After giving some thought if i m not living in OC, i would like to live at Beverly Hills, or towards the south in La Jolla, Rancho Santa fe or even San Diego would be fun to live. If i want to get wild then would want to live in VEGAS.

If you could knock some sense into Karan, Anand or Ratna, who would you choose & why? :- I m sure i would choose Anand. As he is the main culpit in the whole drama. Only if he would not have gone back to meet this Dumbo Ratna no trouble would have happend betweem him and Priya. Karan and Ratna are outsiders, they can not be blame first. As every one likes to take opportunity they find. 😉 so i m sure i would knock some serious sense in Anand's head. And may be hit his head with baseball bat couple of times to he might start thinking straight. 😃
vina! michael douglas is my fav. too but i would want to go with george clooney to my dream place. how about we double date and our husbands take care of the kids? 😉
vina! michael douglas is my fav. too but i would want to go with george clooney to my dream place. how about we double date and our husbands take care of the kids?     

😳 You got a deal sweety. Like Micheal Douglas says in "American President" just tell me where and when and i will show up. And it would be dream come true if our husbands baby sit as it seems its the last things they want to do. 🤢
Vina, I got some more ques for you since our forum is pretty quiet..

- What do you like to wear more: jeans, skirts, sarees, etc?
- Where do you like to shop? In India and in US?
- Whats your favorite food?
- How would you like to have Kasshish end?
Vina some more questions from me!!

YOu had a mighty romantic proposal yourself. But if you wanted to ever change the way in which you were proposed by your husband, which scene of which movie would it be..

Which is the most romantic scene you have ever seen on television
in movies

Whats been your most romantic moment in real life, which you will always savour all your life.

What are your views on having a child out of wedlock.

Here are your answers Lalgulab :-
What do you like to wear more: jeans, skirts, sarees, etc? :- Infact I love to wear all three. I like jeans during the day, Skirts in the evening and Saree on Diwali day and some special occasion.(Not on my anniversary 😉 my husband is not very traditonal he prefers me in Evening Dress or in Skirt that day) BUt the good thing is i m very comfortable in all three and can carry it very well so its never a question for me what to wear. I just see the occasion and wear it accordingly.

- Where do you like to shop? In India and in US? :- I love to shop at Loahmans, T.J.Max, Nordstroms, and at Walmart 😛 and sometimes at some special boutique in US and Linking Road, Elko Market, Citi Centre, Heera Panna, and colaba in India.

- Whats your favorite food? :- I love to Eat Italian,mmmmmmmmmmmmm and i love Indian chinese too. and Cheese Cake is something i can die for.

- How would you like to have Kasshish end? I would not want kasshish to end at all. 😭 But if its ending i want only one thing that would be Anand finding him self alone. As it wont be fair if he gets Pia back. and hopefully thats what gonna happen. i would be happy if pia gets married to Aakash and has a happy life she deserves it.
okay vina di
       i have another question
as wat living thing would u like to be born if u ever get a chance to

Hey guys i m really really really sorry 😭 for not answering your question earlier. And not able to do it even right now. As my Hubby and Kid both have fallen sick. + Inlaws sitting on my head. So you guys can understand. I promise to answer all the questions tomorrow (Monday Morning) that will be (Monday Evening India Time).

Please Bear with me.
Dont worry Vina, you have been great so far. These things happen. You take care of them and come back once they are fine.
vina, please don't worry! take care of your home first. we are not going anywhere:).