Bandini jaa rahi hai...

Posted: 15 years ago
Kya Bandini ki raahe jaa rahi hain Virasat  way?Woh Ladke ko Jagmohan bhaga dega aur Khud Malik i mean... sorry unka naam yaad nahin hain akka Ronit ki shaadi Bandini akka ....woh ladki se hogi?sorry uska bhi naam pata nahin hai.
if it is going in Viraasat way...then id Daram raj have any dark history ...i mean he still staying singel...definetly not to marry asanto.....but something past is there to this guy...may be as story goes we may see Daram Raj sons or brothers might pop up.

i am sure as story progress....other characfters too will pop up.
I haven't seen Virasat...I just saw it's ending 2-3 months. Yea, well there is no dark history behind malik aka Dharam Raj's past. It's just that DR still loves his dead wife. So he doesn't wanna marry any Santo Banto. I guess he marries Santo because he realizes that Jags had stolen Naana ji's money and to pay for his mistake DR decides to marry her. I m like WHY!!! koi aur nahin milli kya? LOL.
I mean he could get Shashank to marry Santo.
we r talking about movie viraasat not the serial.
it is kammal hassan  movie in south and in hindi it is anil kapoor and tabu.
OHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
yeaaaaaa may be. I haven't seen that movie either, but I saw the beginning and it had like the whole thakur thingi to it too...may be it is like virasat...interesting.

sweets you should watch virasat...one off AK greatest movie....and yep the storyline is going that way.....
Ok Shali, will watch it ASAP. It must be on youtube. 😆

But isn't Santo the middle sister?😕 Then if the peon guy makes escapes abetted by Virat, then why on earth does poor Malik end up marrying the middle sister and not the eldest one, to save Nanaji's izzat? Am confused on the sister's chronological order?

On another note, hopefully Santo will look much better once she gets married! I mean, howmuch ever he might hate Santo, I am sure DR will be generous enough to give her some diamonds from his factory to put on!

Yep, Virasat is one of the best AK movies ever, but if you see it after watching Kamalhassan's Thevar Magan, the original on which Virasat was based, even AK fades in comparison to KH's acting prowress!

The gujrati story on which Bandini is based had no such thing...the girl is just sold off to the Malik to be wife no. 2. Obviously Bandini is different in the sense that Ekta has made it into a love story between the husband and wife, whereas the original story dealt with it in a purely feminist point of view.

Soapie
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago
Haan Soapie, Santo is the middle sister.

I too was confused with Priana's statement. I think the older sister will marry the peon leaving Santo open for Malik!! The question is how will the setup be presented. I am curious...why would he marry her?  If he wanted to help, he could do what he does with the older sister, just set her up with someone.

Soapie, you have read the Gujarati novel?  If yes, tell us the story in brief. The girl is sold off to the Malik as wife no.2. Interesting!  He could have anyone for his wife, why her?  And that even sold to him? Interesting indeed.
Mombs, the story of Virasat that I have got from the posts is that the peon will run away from the wedding mandap and DR who supposedly got the peon to marry one of those girls, would step in to save his reputation. u know...