Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MichiDespo

Guys is santo marriage fixed with that chai guy who was promoted to clerk.

Is santo the elder one or the middle one.

Is this going in Viraasat way...Groom bagaya...aur Daram Raj will marry the girl.....i am sure jagmohan anf the guy Daramraj opponent will cook some thing....and this result Daram raj marry Santo.

Santo is the middle sister . she is not to be married to Ramesh, the clerk ..

Edited by ronitfan - 23 January 2009 at 6:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22 Jan - Written update (Page 5)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Wicked~

IF-Dazzler

~Wicked~

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGG................THE 'TUM' and the look from death himself and then, the change to 'AAP'.....I got goosebumps. What a thunderous black look.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Yes and I bet Virat was gonna pee in his pants - sorry I know that was lame but DM is like a chalta phirta active volcano - he can erupt anytime.

soapie

soapie

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I just loved the look DR gave when he was addressed as Tum!

I mean, it was such an ordinary gesture, but the look he gave Virat was absolutely mindblowing! It wasn't anger, it wasn't fury, it wasn't shock, not even disdain...just the kind of look a Lion would give to a Hyena or Pig or something...Lolz...can't explain, but I found that one line scene to be excellent!

Okay, now I am seriously confused on Santo's chronological status! Will have to wait till Monday and see, for whom DR has proposed his peon's marriage too! Btw, when Nanaji mentioned about getting his chokri's married, he did take the other sister's name before Santo's...that might mean, she is indeed the eldest and Santo is the middle one!

Now actually curious to see how Motabhai (Loved it when DR was thus addressed!) ends up with Santokben!

Soapie!

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I was hoping that the elder one is santok coz she is prettier u know...lol!!
But unfortunately that's not the case.
Soapie, ab tak everyone DR has spoken to has been a TUM for him, no one is aap...i hope we get someone who he can call an aap...like someone like his father or mother.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
A look that a lion gives a hyena? LOL Soapie that was too good a description and seriously I dont have a word for that kinda look too but all that I know was that the look was totally outta-this-world!

I just wish and hope Santo is the middle sis!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top