Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

mombasa00

Goldie

mombasa00

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Originally posted by mombasa00

I still want that faltoo jagmohan screwed. Hope DM learns soon that he stole from nana. Jagmohan needs to be fired. Useless employees that bhadkaofy other employees for nothing. I am now afraid he will make DM fail.

If DM lets himself fail due to the likes of Jagmohan, that will be so not be in line with his character.

Haan, my worry is that it will happen without DMs knowledge.  Although, can anything happen without this knowledge.  The man has eyes on the back of his head I swear. Wink

Hmmmmm....curiosity is going to kill. How in the world will Santo get tied to him. Older sister toh fixed and done. But Santo? He will marry her to make sure Nana stays in his muthi?! No, can't be.

I think this is what will most likely happen. I was wondering how he would marry Santo with the older sister not married off first. Badi bahen ki setting ko kardi DM ne. This paves the way for Santo and him being married.

Anyways, good show. Rocking all the way.

Agreed.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22 Jan - Written update (Page 3)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapie

soapie

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Sukhiji,

Thank you for a lovely update once again! I don't feel the need to even watch the video after reading your updates, all with detailed dialouges ect! But phir bhi, want to see DR acting and brandishing everyone with his arrogance and anger!

So refreshing to see a shrewd, (supposedly) heartless and business-minded hero! Honestly! I can't remember a single Balaji Telefilm serial in recent times where they showed the main guy actually putting in an honest day's work, instead of running around different women! Its great to see the focus on DR and the way he handles his business!

The scene between DR and Virat just rocked! Btw, does Sadhu Bhai mean brother-in-law? As in the sister's husband or wife's brother? Can someone please clarify?

One of RR's best scene was the look he gave to Virat when he addresses him as 'Tum' instead of 'Aap' and then getting a cold stare from DR, changes it hastily to 'Aap'!

Even the last scene where DR in a swift, machivellian manner decides to wed off his future Bandini to the peon was amazing! Loved the expression's on RR's face...you could actually see a devilish mind at work! Too good!

Wondering who exactly Shashank is? Anyone but DR's son....that would be just too sad! Actually, am still hoping that they show DR to be a widower but issueless...his character just doesn't seem to be soft enough to be a Father and besides it would make any future love story between him and Santo more convincing! Just my thoughts!

Excellent episode, full of DR and his Thakurgiri, as some of you guys put it here!Clap More than his show of superiority and complete power complex, I like the fact that DR is so unflappable and cool...with that aura of, 'I can do whatever I can and I will!'

Absolutely loving Bandini till now and happy to know that RR is working on just one show as of now, which will ensure his presence in almost every episode!

Soapie!

PS : The gujrati oneliners are just priceless!

Edited by soapie - 22 January 2009 at 8:29pm

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Yes, Soapie...sadu bhai means brother in law.
Another realistic approach lol...instead of showing goody goody relationships between in laws it's showin a much more real equation. I don't get bored while watching the show, it just flows.

Shashank shouldn't be DR's son, it will ruin his relation with his father, if they have a good bond and if they don't then it will make it worse.

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Soapie and Sammie:

Sadhubhai does mean brother in law in the sense that DM's late wife and Virat's wife are sisters. So in rishtaa a sadhubhai is wife's sister's (saali"s) husband.

Hope I did not confuse you guys in place of clarifying.

soapie

soapie

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Soapie and Sammie:

Sadhubhai does mean brother in law in the sense that DM's late wife and Virat's wife are sisters. So in rishtaa a sadhubhai is wife's sister's (saali"s) husband.

Hope I did not confuse you guys in place of clarifying.

Thanks for clarifying this!

Soapie!

mombasa00

Goldie

mombasa00

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Not confusing at all Hema.  It's Perfect.  Their wives are sisters.

But it's Sadu bhai and not Sadhu bhai!!  HEHE....Sadhu makes him sound like some Rishi muni of sorts...a Sadhu bawa! LOL

mombasa00

Goldie

mombasa00

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
No Shashank can't be DMs son.  There was not a flicker on his face when DM showed up at the village celebration.

anyways, he is too free spirited.  So unlike DM.  How can DM have raised such an opposite a character. But then he could have been raised by his mom before she died.  Hmmmmm.....

Edited by mombasa00 - 22 January 2009 at 8:05pm

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I thought DR's sister's husband is sadu bhai...i didn't know that his wife's sister's husband is sadu bhai...interesting. This story is going to have some interesting relationships. Nice.
Thanks soap critic!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top