ronitfan

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
The only song that's coming to my mind tonight is -

Teri har adaa sitam hai jaanleva
Tera ishq to bhram hai jaanleva

Oh my GOD !!

Sammie watch it ASAP!!!

Aisa episode baar baar nahi aata ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22 Jan - Written update (Page 2)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Wicked~

IF-Dazzler

~Wicked~

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Cry I am waiting to D/L HQ ....Angry...UFFFF.....

When does he not look JAANLEWA YAAR..?

Kavi1982

Kavi1982

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update suki. Not watched the episode yet will watch it and comment later. Looks like a lot happened. In a way am Happy that Nanaji got his job back. What abt the money that the fellow took from him?

mombasa00

Goldie

mombasa00

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
  Suks, u do such an awesome job at the update. Gosh, you are good.

I am unbelievably happy today. I was so afraid he came to the village to demand his money from nana. What a pleasant surprise that he calmly just hired him back. Loved it. Although it's a ruthless move on DMs part just for his benefit, not from any feelings for nana or anything.

I still want that faltoo jagmohan screwed. Hope DM learns soon that he stole from nana. Jagmohan needs to be fired. Useless employees that bhadkaofy other employees for nothing. I am now afraid he will make DM fail.

Hmmmmm....curiosity is going to kill. How in the world will Santo get tied to him. Older sister toh fixed and done. But Santo? He will marry her to make sure Nana stays in his muthi?! No, can't be.

Anyways, good show. Rocking all the way.

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Thank you Sukhi.

WOW what a calculative mind - pakka businessminded and selfish. He knows Madhav Solanki is the best and after the meeting with the association he must have realised that if Madhav Solanki was left unemployed his sadhubhai and competitior would have grabbed him and succeeded in getting the diamond contract.

If he lost the business contract it would be a big blow to him as a businessman and subsequently to his ego. Santo doing his 'pooja bhang' now becomes a minor matter. This man sure knows how to pick his battles.

I have to wait till I reach home to be able to watch the episode which will not be for another 6 hours. Unhappy

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mombasa00

I still want that faltoo jagmohan screwed. Hope DM learns soon that he stole from nana. Jagmohan needs to be fired. Useless employees that bhadkaofy other employees for nothing. I am now afraid he will make DM fail.

If DM lets himself fail due to the likes of Jagmohan, that will be so not be in line with his character.

Hmmmmm....curiosity is going to kill. How in the world will Santo get tied to him. Older sister toh fixed and done. But Santo? He will marry her to make sure Nana stays in his muthi?! No, can't be.

I think this is what will most likely happen. I was wondering how he would marry Santo with the older sister not married off first. Badi bahen ki setting ko kardi DM ne. This paves the way for Santo and him being married.

Anyways, good show. Rocking all the way.

Agreed.

GoGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

GoGreen

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Guys is santo marriage fixed with that chai guy who was promoted to clerk.

Is santo the elder one or the middle one.

Is this going in Viraasat way...Groom bagaya...aur Daram Raj will marry the girl.....i am sure jagmohan anf the guy Daramraj opponent will cook some thing....and this result Daram raj marry Santo.

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
OMG i watched the episode it's sooooo good.
DR wants to win, and that's all he cares about no matter how much money he is losing or no matter how many selfish decisions he is making. Great acting by RR once again. HE is the MAN!!
And Santo and Shashank are good together, I hope they stay together only lol. Today too, they didn't introduce his family. Pinakin knows that his mota bhai is not doing the right thing, still he continues to support him. I guess we will see a day when he will finally tell him that what he is doing is wrong. But I think that's still has a long way to go. Also this Jags, need to mind his own business...I mean he is useless cheap third class worker so he needs to just back off. Jags will unite with Sadu bhai and try to defeat DR. I m glad he didn't yell and insult Nannu in front of the whole village, instead, asked him to come back to work...but iss ummar mein he nannu will hae to work 24/7. that's sad. That chapprassi i mean peon ki toh nikal paddi. LOL. I hope Santo is going to marry the peon. I liked Santo in today's epi. She was very cute.
DR was as always mindblowing. And in the preview he is looking tooooooooooooo good. Even I was confused like the DR and Pinaki were about what the guruji said, was he being sarcastic?

Fantastic episode as always!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top