Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: soapie

Sukhiji,

Thank you for a lovely update once again! I don't feel the need to even watch the video after reading your updates, all with detailed dialouges ect! But phir bhi, want to see DR acting and brandishing everyone with his arrogance and anger!

One of RR's best scene was the look he gave to Virat when he addresses him as 'Tum' instead of 'Aap' and then getting a cold stare from DR, changes it hastily to 'Aap'!

Even the last scene where DR in a swift, machivellian manner decides to wed off his future Bandini to the peon was amazing! Loved the expression's on RR's face...you could actually see a devilish mind at work! Too good!

Wondering who exactly Shashank is? Anyone but DR's son....that would be just too sad! Actually, am still hoping that they show DR to be a widower but issueless...his character just doesn't seem to be soft enough to be a Father and besides it would make any future love story between him and Santo more convincing! Just my thoughts!

Thanks so much Soapie ..

You are right - no one mentioned that scene tonight .. I mean that part of the scene but it was a gem of a scene.. what a pleasure to watch his demeanour change from icy cool to furious in a matter of seconds..

Just because someone he despises addressed him as tum and not aap ..

The sun will start rising from the west , but Dharamraj will not take even a single shot at his ego .. his ego surpasses himself .. he is purely blinded by it ..

Regarding Shashank,

even I hope he's not remotely connected to DM .. let's see what he turns out to be!
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you Sukhi.

WOW what a calculative mind - pakka businessminded and selfish. He knows Madhav Solanki is the best and after the meeting with the association he must have realised that if Madhav Solanki was left unemployed his sadhubhai and competitior would have grabbed him and succeeded in getting the diamond contract.

If he lost the business contract it would be a big blow to him as a businessman and subsequently to his ego. Santo doing his 'pooja bhang' now becomes a minor matter. This man sure knows how to pick his battles.

I have to wait till I reach home to be able to watch the episode which will not be for another 6 hours. 😔

Thanks Hema for liking the update ..

DM is a total pakka businessman .. he does not take even a second to consider someone's emotions that will be affected by his decision . he goes around with everything so mechanically - so detached from people and their emotions ..

The most unbeleivalble moment was DM playing God and himself deciding that Madhav's grand-daughter will be married to Ramesh, the clerk .. what cheek to go on and tell Pinakin - Shaadi ki tayyariya karo

OMG he is impossible!
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MichiDespo

Guys is santo marriage fixed with that chai guy who was promoted to clerk.

Is santo the elder one or the middle one.

Is this going in Viraasat way...Groom bagaya...aur Daram Raj will marry the girl.....i am sure jagmohan anf the guy Daramraj opponent will cook some thing....and this result Daram raj marry Santo.

Santo is the middle sister . she is not to be married to Ramesh, the clerk ..
Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGG................THE 'TUM' and the look from death himself and then, the change to 'AAP'.....I got goosebumps. What a thunderous black look.
ronitfan thumbnail
Yes and I bet Virat was gonna pee in his pants - sorry I know that was lame but DM is like a chalta phirta active volcano - he can erupt anytime.
soapie thumbnail
I just loved the look DR gave when he was addressed as Tum!

I mean, it was such an ordinary gesture, but the look he gave Virat was absolutely mindblowing! It wasn't anger, it wasn't fury, it wasn't shock, not even disdain...just the kind of look a Lion would give to a Hyena or Pig or something...Lolz...can't explain, but I found that one line scene to be excellent!

Okay, now I am seriously confused on Santo's chronological status! Will have to wait till Monday and see, for whom DR has proposed his peon's marriage too! Btw, when Nanaji mentioned about getting his chokri's married, he did take the other sister's name before Santo's...that might mean, she is indeed the eldest and Santo is the middle one!

Now actually curious to see how Motabhai (Loved it when DR was thus addressed!) ends up with Santokben!

Soapie!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I was hoping that the elder one is santok coz she is prettier u know...lol!!
But unfortunately that's not the case.
Soapie, ab tak everyone DR has spoken to has been a TUM for him, no one is aap...i hope we get someone who he can call an aap...like someone like his father or mother.
ronitfan thumbnail
A look that a lion gives a hyena? LOL Soapie that was too good a description and seriously I dont have a word for that kinda look too but all that I know was that the look was totally outta-this-world!

I just wish and hope Santo is the middle sis!!