Kkusum 20th Jan 2005 by Mala

Posted: 19 years ago

πŸ˜•Kkusum dated 20th jan 2005

Kkusum sohan nitin decide how to get contract as we will ,meet that delegates as there is big seminar going on to oversome our debts to sdave company. kkusum goes saying she got one meeting. Kali takes anger on servants garv says I know u want to meet papa as kali says no I will not leave those mom and daughter as they did everythihg. Kali says garv to shutup as he sides kumud, as garv is disgusted. Nitin tells in meeting says kkusum will take decision, as board members say only kk cant take decision as she is not part of company board only got power of attorney we will also vote our decision, nitin says ok our comapny shares should not fall. Kapil says where is kkusum he says she has gone out. Sohan kshtij go into the seminar in are introduced to one co where show company details..  Foreigners tell we will go through and give u contracts. Party going on sohan meets vidhi(mauly as he is happy kshitj reminds him of their meeting as he teases sohan tells she looks nice. Vidhi dashes kkusum as she tells if u are hurt viodhi dashes again kkusum says ok her friends tells vidhi how many times u will dash., foreigner talks to sohan & kshtij as kk listens to them too. sohan sees kkusum gets up and go.sohan feels sad he did not get project, kkusum says who is trying sabotage our project. Kkusum sees tashu as she says welcome. Tashu tells u are same not changed middle class attitude, kk says u changed clothes but not changes same mentality.  U have gone ugly in heart. Tashu says I don't want to change I want to take badla. How to destroy u all. Tashu says all happening cause of U as what u did with me I will make u remember. I will break kapoor khandan again. Kkusum U cant do anything. Kk looks as tashu goes. Kk crying as ayee consoles her. Kksum tells kapoor family is mine why I could not do anything as I was blamed for mahi'a  death. Aye I did the drama of loosing my memory to avoid blame of mahi's death & to knw who killed mahi aye. why ayee like this happens with me as I never did wrong to anyone. Kumud hears & tells how she said kumud is not her beti when lost memory as I lost child u did not bothered , but mom it was not your fault as u had lost your memory. Mom now I know u were acting mom I will not forgive u. aye tells she was majboor. Kk tells kumud forgive me as kumud says I did wrong as u did not recognize me. Kumud says I cant forgive you. Kkusum cries to ayee. mala

Ok, Seems like they are introducing a new story line everyday these days.  What's with the whole new faking the memory loss?  Looks like someone is really confused and don't know where to take the storyline.

Completely agree with you Pavitra.  Ekta is opening all close ends to find any way out :)

thanks a bunch for the updates.

πŸ˜†its ok guys. we can,t do nothing. we r just giving ourselves stress cause of this kkuuuusummmm.but again take it easy......... see at home i feel like crying sometimes, so i don,t watch at home. ilike to read it online . its saves my time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

thanx 4 update

wtf???????? i dun get all dat ............wat happen.......y dey introdunin da memory loss as a fake.............n MORE new characterz..ugh ekta dun noe wat 2 du wit da 1 she already got n now more????????

thanx a lot kk deserves that

thanks for the update..... WOW Kkusum really is an "AM LARKI"... how the hec was it possible for her to neglect her own daughter and cause the death of her unborn grandchild.  Furthermore, I thought that she knew that Abhay was not trying to kill her and even refused to believe Aryaman but now that whole drama about Abhay being the killer has been reopened.  I thought the leap in this show was taken to focus on the new generation but here the parents are still trying to get married!! 😑

naz

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought the leap in this show was taken to focus on the new generation but here the parents are still trying to get married!! 😑

u well said that...........πŸ˜†

thanks for the update

what is the problem with kkusum now...my god y r they showing this memory loss thing as fake now..wats gonna be the gain from all this..stupid storyline...and that kumud...she is out of my bearance anymore..thats y i dont watch the soap and rather prefer it reading online..still i feel like arghhhh.."y is this all happenning"...😑 every line, every word, every dialogue makes me mad over ekta and whoever is responsible....i wish Trishul comes soon coz thats the only person whos making me looking forward to the next episodes...πŸ˜•

Originally posted by nali

I thought the leap in this show was taken to focus on the new generation but here the parents are still trying to get married!! 😑

naz

lolz πŸ˜† u r so riteee