Fan Fictions

AR ff"In Love With You".Sorry guys!!! note -pg 27!

shyna... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys,

Well, I've been a silent reader on this forum since quite a long time now and I just love the stories posted by all the wonderful writers here. All you writers have been a great source of inspiration for me to start my own FF. But I'm not as great a writer as you all, i just want o try my hand at it.

I got the idea for my story from a novel I read many years back, so probably some of you might find it a little similar if you have read that particular novel, and I'm really sorry for that. But you see, i'm just a beginner and i needed something to begin with. I hope I have done justice to it.😊

So i'll be posting my first part right now and please do tell me if you guys like it or not. Coz really i would love to improve on my mistakes.

I'll not be giving any character sketches, you'll get to know about the characters as and when they come in the story. And 1 last thing, my story basically revolves around Armaan and Riddhima, other characters will be there, but just to move the story forward.
*******************************************************************************************************************

Index

Part 1 -Pg 1
Part 2 -Pg 2
Part 3 -Pg 3
Part 4 -Pg 5
Part 5 -Pg 10
Part6 - Pg 14
Part7 - pg 17

Part8 - pg 23
Edited by shyna... - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Ok when you post plz do pm..
shyna... thumbnail
So here goes my 1st part....

In Love With You

Part 1

Riddhima Malhotra opened her eyes as the sun rays filled the room. It was just 6am in the morning and she knew that her husband won't wake up for another hour or so. She loved waking up in the early in the morning to have some time for herself before she went into her daily routine of preparing breakfast for her husband, attending his important calls from all over the world as he took his bath and got ready, bringing him his newspaper on the breakfast table in time and many other such things which essentially revolved around her husband only.

Taking a quick look at her sleeping husband she walked out of the room to her studio on the ground floor, thinking how her life has completely changed in the past 5 years. 5 years before she had everything, her ma, papa, her elder sister Anjali, her friends in Delhi. But one cruel accident had changed it all. She had been 21 years then and was studying art in one of the best institutes of Delhi which had been her childhood dream. She loved to paint all her feeling on the canvas, in fact she still does.

Entering her studio, where she had all her paintings safely adorning the walls, she walked up to a large portrait of her family. The photograph was taken on Anjali's graduation party. Anjali was standing in the middle of their parents while Riddhima hugged them from behind. She looked at smiling faces with moist eyes. All of them had been extremely proud of Anjali as she had topped her class and was about to start working in another month. But after a few days everything changed. Riddhima's parents and Anjali were going to some wedding while Riddhima had stayed back as she had to finish some work. Their car was hit by a speeding truck whose driver was heavily intoxicated and all three of them were crushed to death.

Riddhima had been devastated and she wished she had gone with them. They were her life, her support system and it had come to a cruel end. Being the youngest in the family Riddhima was the darling of all and was pampered by all three of them and had lived a protected life throughout. And suddenly she had nobody to look up to.

Her father Shahsank Gupta, was partners with Vijay Malhotra and together they were running a very successful and a huge chemical company. Now with his death Riddhima had to go to various meetings in his father's office to settle everything. She had no idea about it all and she said as much to lawyers, but they insisted that she would have to come only for the formalities at least. That's when she met Sameer Malhotra, son of Vijay Malhotra, who was her husband now. He took her under his wing and resolved all the matters. He assured her that she didn't need to worry about a thing. She was so grateful to him and so depressed and lonely at that time that when he proposed her she simply agreed. He said that he loved her and she believed him. She was in a very vulnerable state back then and had thought that probably Sameer was the best thing that was happening to her after her family's death. So they were married within the next 2 months and now lived in Mumbai in Sameer's posh bungalow.

**********************************************************************************

This is where I finish it. You guys might find it boring but I'll make it more interesting from next part if you people want me continue.😊

Please do comment, you don't know how nervous I am.

And I'm sorry again if it's not good.
Thank you all
Take care
Shyna.
Alu- thumbnail
Liked it...Riddhima already married means shes going to cheat on her husband
shyna... thumbnail
Originally posted by: hajialiya

Liked it...Riddhima already married means shes going to cheat on her husband

Let's just wait and see what happens. Thanks for liking it...really means a lot to me since you're the first one to comment...thanks...
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Fabulous part, and I think that sameer married only for money, by marrying ridzi he is the owner of everything.
Pls continue and pls PM me.

Kashish
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting part! :)

Cant wait 2 see how the story turns out! Do PM me when u continue!

-Marisha
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really interesting.plzzz do continue
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wot u got to b nervous bout

dat was a really gd updte
n it was ur first one sounds really interesting
wil b waiting 2 read more

updte sooon
nizma x
shyna... thumbnail
Thank you all so much for appreciating the story....I hope I can do justice to it....

Well i just finished the 2nd part also....It'll give you and idea about Sameer and Riddhima's relationship.

Part 2

Sighing she looked at her watch, it was already 6:30. Sameer would be awake in another half an hour. Picking up her brush she started painting on the canvas which she had left incomplete the previous day. This was her escape, she simply loved it. How she wished that she could also have an exhibition of her paintings like all the other artists but Sameer didn't allow her. They have fought over this issue numerous times but to no avail. And now, probably it didn't matter to her, she was just thankful that she could paint.

"Riddhima, where are you?" Sameer's voice made her jump and the brush fell to the floor.

"Yeah, I'm coming Sameer," she replied picking up the brush and walked out of her studio to her their bedroom.

"Sameer, why are you packing your stuff? Are you again leaving?" Riddhima asked her husband as she entered their room and saw him packing his suitcase.

"Yes Riddhima, I have to leave again. I'm going to London. You know we've been working on this deal for the past few months and now they need me there. Could you quickly prepare my breakfast?" he said as he continued packing his stuff.

Riddhima looked at him with utter shock with her mouth agape.

"What do you mean by this Sameer? You came back just a week back from I-don't-know-where after a whole month and you are going again? Do you even realize what are you saying?"

Sameer sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He walked up to her and held her by her shoulders, "Riddhima you know how my work is. We have argued on this so many times. Why can't you understand? I have to go, it's really important."

She jerked his hands away and folded her arms across her chest.

"Oh really, tell me Sameer, which deal is not important for you? In the past five years since we've been married you have been only concentrating on your work. I'm your wife for God's sake!!! What do you expect me to do when you are off to some random countries all around the world?"

"Look Riddhima, I really don't have time for this right now. I don't go on pleasure trips ok. I go so that you can have all these lavish things and live a super comfortable life you are living. I work my *** off just to make your life comfortable."

"I wish you could understand me. Never mind, may I ask for how long are you going this time?" she asked looking him with slightly moist eyes.

"Umm, actually it's quite an important deal, so I'm really not sure. 1 month is for sure, but it can extend. I'll keep you informed."

"Thanks for being so considerate Sameer. I'm in the kitchen preparing your breakfast," She said and left their room.

It had been that ways since they were married. They had gone for a short honeymoon to Goa since Sameer really couldn't take out much time for it. He had promised a real honeymoon to Riddhima in Venice which had never come. Just after two months of their marriage Sameer was off to Germany, or so he said, leaving his newly married bride all alone.

And in the following years it continued. Riddhima saw a completely different Sameer after their marriage. He was not the Sameer who was so thoughtful and considerate towards her when she first met him. He was someone else, someone whom Riddhima didn't recognize. She had thought that he loved her, but now she was forced to rethink. She had given up all her dreams because of Sameer. In the beginning she didn't really mind because she was just grateful for his company when she got it. But soon she felt lonely and completely useless. It was as if she was there just to take care of their house. They never talked about starting a family because Sameer wasn't ready yet. He was too engrossed in his work.

But Riddhima couldn't walk out of the marriage because she was scared of the cruel world outside. She had no one else to in the whole world. She always reassured herself that things would take a turn for the better once a particular deal was over. But there was again always some other 'very important deal' in some other country. Besides, she could never hurt Sameer's parents. They had held her through her trauma and loved her to bits. They'd be heartbroken if their son and daughter-in-law had a divorce.

Sighing she wiped her tears as she lay Sameer's breakfast just as he walked in and sat on the dining table.

"Riddhima, I'm really sorry. But I can't help it. Please try and understand," he sighed exasperatedly.

"Sameer can I ask you 1 thing. Why can't I come along with you?"

He threw up his hands in the air and said, "Oh God Riddhima, not again!! You know I go for work. What would you do there? We've been at this so many times. I've told you before also that I can't take you coz I don't want to be distracted in any way."

She just nodded her head as the tears threatened to come out. She didn't want to cry in front of him.

"Look, why don't you go to Delhi to Mom and Dad for sometime? It'll change your mind."

"No Sameer, I can't answer their questions yet again about your whereabouts and why I'm not gone with you."

Sameer looked at her and sighed. This just couldn't be helped.

"And also about their grandchild," she continued. "I think I'm better off here. You go ahead. Have a nice trip and do eal that deal. After all it's really important like all the other deals. To be precise much more important than your marriage and wife."

With that she got up ran to their room crying. After a few minutes she heard their front door banging. She quickly ran downstairs to the door and saw Sameer leaving with the breakfast lying on the table as it is.

'He went without even a goodbye', She thought sadly as she leaned on the door.

******************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it....Thank you everyone once again for commenting....