Fan Fictions

short AR FF Part 2 page 3 The Chase(untitled b4) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afifa2

aww sweet FF
PM me when u updatee

thanksSmile and surely!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "short AR FF Part 2 page 3 The Chase(untitled b4) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishti4maan

Goldie

mishti4maan

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
gr8 part. continue soon!!!!!!!

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samijan

gr8 part. continue soon!!!!!!!
thanks ! im actually writing it right now, i'll try to post it tonite

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
hey!! heres the next part..i think ive decided what directionn im gonna go with this mini ff, its gonna be one mainn event and a series of flashbacks as it goes....hopefully you'll enjoy itSmile

Opening her eyes again, she looked around the semi lit basement. She knew there was no way she was getting out of here unless she did something. They wouldn't stop looking for her, not until they found her, or until someone else found out about what was going on. She shifted around in the dirty shelf, the dust and soot of the room beginning to suffocate her. She let out a small cough and froze, hoping she wasn't too loud.

This was it, she had to do something. Not only for her sake, but for all the patients upstairs who had no idea what was happening. She stuck her head out of the shelf to see the front wall. On it was an old looking telephone covered in dust. Walking as quietly as possible, she reached the phone and lifted it off of the receiver. Who would she call? All the doctors were at the emergency site. She didn't even know where it was. All she heard was the mountain resort, and the one nearest by was about 3 hours from her. Papa, she thought. She could try his cell. She dialed the number as quickly as possible, her fingers trembling on the large buttons.

The number you are trying to call is currently unreachable. Please try again.  

Angry, she tried once more, only to be answered by the same operator. Police! She thought. As soon as she reached for the buttons once more, she heard her beeper in the shelf. Suddenly, all the footsteps she was hearing for a while now stopped as she ran for her beeper. Frantically, she fumbled the device, finally managing to open it to shut it up. She listened upstairs and heard a faint but raspy voice.

"She's not there, --cellphone in lockerroom---beeping---continue searching." A sigh left her lips as she opened the beeper very relieved.

Riddhima, where are you? Please call. –Armaan

Immediately, she went to the phone again and dialed his number, completely forgetting about calling the police.

Ring Ring she heard through the ear piece…please pick up, she begged. Please.

"Hello Dr. Armaan speaking." He answered, seeing one of Sanjeevani's numbers on his cell. "Hello" he said once more after no one responded.

She closed her eyes, as her tears reappeared.

"Hello? May I help you?" he said once more, it might have been one of the children who managed to nab a phone while no one was around. He was ready to put the phone down when he heard a faint sob. "Hello? Who is this? Please say something." He said, afraid of what could have happened.

"Armaan…" she said in a very quiet voice. She could hear her voice crack as she slowly sank to the ground. She was so happy to hear his voice, but so scared for what was going to happen.

His heart sank as soon as he heard her voice. "Riddhima?" he said, still a bit shocked. He heard a sob in return. Why was she crying? He knew Riddhima better than even herself, She never cried for petty things. She cried extremely scarcely, and one couldn't help but to be concerned when hearing Riddhima's voice like that.

"Armaan call the police." She said, gathering all her strength.

"First tell me what's wrong." He said extremely worried.

"Listen!" she said quietly but demandingly. "Call the police, tell them every patient here is in grave danger. I had to turn on the security system, so the doors are secured, but its not long until they may find out how to open it. Just tell the police to come here now, even the nurses and porters are trapped, Call them now!"

"Riddhima are you ok?!" he said now extremely shaken.

"I'm fine, but they wont be unless someone helps them now. Call the police and I'll call you back in 5 minutes, Don't call me back!" she said and quickly hung up.

Sitting on the floor, she put her arms around her legs and buried her face into her arms. She knew she had to tell Armaan, but she just needed him to talk to her. Ridhima got up once again and pressed the redial button..afraid that she would make too much noise.

"Riddhima what is going on?!!" yelled Armaan.

"Armaan…I…theyre looking for me." She said quietly, her voice breaking up. "WHAT?!" he said shocked, and she broke down again, this time, she couldn't stop the tears. She realized what big of a mess she had made, but persisted to keep the keys only with her.

"Riddhima please don't cry, your beginning to scare me too. Are you safe right now?" he said trying to hold back his own tears as her made a sharp u turn. He began to drive quickly towards Sanjeevani.

"I don't know," she said softly. "All I can hear is people walking around upstairs. I'm in the basement, Armaan, its hot and dark, I can't really see much. Bata nahi kya ho raha hai, but im really scared Armaan, please help!" she said, hoping her voice was audible enough for him to hear.

He could feel how scared she was, as his car sped faster and faster. She never asked for help. He knew that whatever was happening had to be extremely dangerous.

"Its alright Riddhima, nothing is going to happen to you. Stay away from the doors, and just listen to me." He said trying to sound as calm as possible. "Lets think of something else, don't be so tense. Remember when you were running from those thieves at the carnival?" He asked and she nodded. "Meri jaan itni kamzor nahi hai jitna isko lagta hai." He said and he continued to talk to her, trying to keep her calm.

"Yeh payal do." Said the thief with the crow bar in his hands. The other had no such weapon, but his face could easily be assumed a weapon in itself.

Slowly, the girl in the white salwaar kameez bent down to remove her payals. She looked up to the men with her big, innocent eyes and put out her hand with the shimmering payals in it. The men exchanged looks as the empty handed one drew his palm towards the golden objects.

The girl stuck out her tongue and turned to dash away from the men as quickly as possible, weaving through the crowds, constantly looking back to see if they were still behind her. She turned around, seeing the men a little too close and immediately crashed into something in front of her. She glanced up to see the man who she crashed into was immensely confused. Realizing that the men had caught up to her, she hid behind this iron chested man.

"Oyye! Isse kaho meri payal de, warna tum dono ki haalat achi nahi hogi." Said the man with the crowbar.

He glanced over his shoulder to see her shake her head, indicating that the payal were not his.

"To aap payal pehente hai?" asked the man with an inquisitive face.

"Abbe smart banta hai? Dikhaata hoon main abhi smart kya—" the man with the crow bar was cut off when Armaan snatched away the bar with incredible strength.

"kya dikhaate ho?" asked Armaan faking a swing at the guy. Both the men immediately ran as Armaan threw the bar on the ground next to him.

He turned to see the girl laughing hard. She was beautiful, he thought. Her hair flying in the wind, as her light brown eyes twinkled while she looked at him.

"Thanks!" she said, with a huge smile on her face. "Thanks a lot. I'm Riddhima. Riddhima Gupta. And you?" she asked, as he continued to admire her.

hope u liked it and do commentBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Super.woman-Nina-

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
amazing parts
sounds really intresting
cant wait till armaan coimes to save ridz and the flashback scene was really nice.

sharvi123

Groupbie

sharvi123

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Hey amaizing part....cant wait till next part...i liked the idea of 1 major part  amd other in flashback!
can u make it as a long ff rather than short 1? :D
bcos it really sounds so interesting!!
If u dontmind can u plz pm me next time when u update?
thnx

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iqbal Neha1

amazing parts
sounds really intresting
cant wait till armaan coimes to save ridz and the flashback scene was really nice.

heyy thanksSmile
glad u like it

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharvi123

Hey amaizing part....cant wait till next part...i liked the idea of 1 major part  amd other in flashback!
can u make it as a long ff rather than short 1? :D
bcos it really sounds so interesting!!
If u dontmind can u plz pm me next time when u update?
thnx

thanksBig smile im happy you like it, ummmm idk if i can make it long....i dont know how much time i'll be having...but i think its gonna be like 6-7 parts now...lol its getting longer in myy mind as i try to figure it out haha, lets see what happens...

oh annd of course i can pm uSmile

Edited by angel1117 - 23 January 2009 at 10:03pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top