Fan Fictions

short AR FF Part 2 page 3 The Chase(untitled b4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone! I feel that after reading so many ffs, i want to make one, although one i started a while back im not sure whether i;ll e finishing that or not....maybe when i get a more ffixed schedule of free timeLOLbut for now im going to write this short ff, itll probably be 2 or 3 parts, depending on how you guys like it. I kinda inspired it from Ghajini, but its not the same at all, the basic concept is inspired by it, but i wont give it awaySmile The characters of armaan and riddhima are the same as in dill mill gayye, so i dont think a character sketch is needed, and other characters will be described as introduced, though i dont think there will be many characters. Hope you all like it and do commentBig smileBig smile

Part 1

She ran down the empty corrrider, shoes in one hand, and keys in the other. Who was she running from? Where would she go? She needed to stop and think, or she wouldn't be able to make it out. Frantically, she twisted the knobs of each passing door, but alas, not one would open. Suddenly, she could hear footsteps coming down the staircase. She was trapped. The one place left to go was the basement. Desperately, she ran down the staircase across the hall to get into the basement.

Looking around, she saw a mess of machinery which she hadn't ever seen before. In all her years of interning in Sanjeevani, she hadn't once been in the basement. It was this kind of thing that frightened her, but at that point, there was much more to be afraid of. She emptied a large shelf of its contents as quietly as possible, and sat down inside it, trying her hardest to get into a position that would be invisible to anyone passing by. She gasped for breath as she tried to think of what to do. Why do people like this exist? She thought, giving up on the escape plan. 2 weeks ago, about 30 girls were admitted into the hospital due to illegal organ 'donations' forced upon them by a gang. She was doing her rounds at night when an emergency occurred. She remembered the majority of doctors leaving in the ambulance to assist the emergency on location. She was watching over the patients. Her and Armaan.

Armaan? She thought. Immediately, tears filled in her eyes.

"Armaan." She whispered. She tried to hold back her tears, but they silently tickled down her cheeks. It was only 2 hours ago, she thought. Why did she do that? None of this would have happened if she would have actually thought about herself for once. She cursed herself silently as she hears the patters of footsteps above the old basement ceiling. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as she felt the temperature of the room rising. Trying to divert her attention, she thought of what had happened.

She checked on each of the young girls as they slept, and walked out, securing the keys to the ward in her pocket. She looked up to see Armaan smiling in front of her. He reached for her hand, and kissed it lightly.

"Dr. Armaan, don't you feel that a hospital is not the place for romance?" she said, smiling at him. He raised an eyebrow.

"You think this is romance?" he asked with a mischevious look. Immedialtely, she knew he was up to no good.

Making a serious face, she said, "Armaan, I didn't'ahh" she yelled as he pulled her into the fire escape. She moved down the stairs, away from him as she saw him closing the door. Slowly and dramatically, he turned around to face her and began to walk down the steps closer to her. She hit the wall behind her, and he closed in on her.

"You know Riddhima, you're the most beautiful person I have ever seen," he said as he softly kissed her on the cheek. She blushed and looked away.

"Nautanki!" she retorted, as he stood confused for a second. Quickly, she pushed out of his grasp and started up the stairs, but he caught hold of her hand before she could get too far. With one strong pull, she felt herself moving uncontrollably towards him only to come face to face.

"I love you." He said holding her waist. She fell into his arms. It was something strange about him that made her melt. They were complete opposites, and she still didn't understand how someone like him could love someone like her as much as he did. All that mattered was that she knew she loved him more than anything, and that he was there for her.

"I love you too" she said and she felt him kiss her head. All of the sudden, she felt her beeper vibrate in her pocket.

"Of course!" Armaan said irritated. She picked up the beeper along with the keys to the ward.

"Armaan this ones for you." She said. "You left your beeper at the main desk again. Armaan tum kab sudhroge?" she asked irritated with his absent mindedness.

"Main?" he said as they walked towards the desk. "Tum kab sudhrogi?! I know those keys are for the Girls' ward. You shouldn't keep them on you, they belong to the hospital."

"I know Armaan, but these girls already suffered so much, I don't want to put them at risk again."

"The hospital will keep them safe, you don't need to do this." He tried to persuade her.

"Nah, I'd like to know for sure that these girls are safe." She said as she smiled at him, trying to make him less upset.

"Don't give me that" he said. Plan B: she pouted sweetly and he stopped. Holding her shoulders, he said, "Ridhhima I don't want you to get hurt. You're always doing this kinda stuff for others, but what you don't get is that your putting yourself in danger."

"Why do you worry so much Armaan? I'll be fine! Aur tum to ho mere saath, who's going to even dare come near me?" she said. Still, she felt a little bad that she never listened to Armaan. At the desk, she put the keys in the nurse's drawer.

"Khush?" she asked.

He nodded at her and grabbed his beeper. Putting his arm around her shoulder, they both resumed their rounds.

Edited by angel1117 - 23 January 2009 at 2:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Super.womanyogzzarshluver_15U-No-Poonidha1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "short AR FF Part 2 page 3 The Chase(untitled b4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Hey
nice consept
i loved it
plz PM me if u can
nruti
PS check ot my mini ff

NEW AR FF WANT TO SPEND EVERYDAY WITH U

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver15

Hey
nice consept
i loved it
plz PM me if u can
nruti
PS check ot my mini ff

NEW AR FF WANT TO SPEND EVERYDAY WITH U

thanksSmile
hmm will doBig smile

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
hey  it is nice concept yaar we would lv 2 read it.....
cont it sooooon nd plz do pm me.......
luv yachna

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yachna

hey  it is nice concept yaar we would lv 2 read it.....
cont it sooooon nd plz do pm me.......
luv yachna

hey yachana...surely will pm u when i update....Smile

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged
continue soon...

loved it :)

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pradeepthidmg

continue soon...

loved it :)

thanksSmile will do

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hey Chandni! U starting a FF ?? Cool....Will read & reply :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top