Hi, I love this serial

princysur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Every1,

I m Princy..😃..im new to this forum.. just watched 2 epi n i just loved it..this is so different from all the other balaji shows.😲 the actors performances is gr8..especially nanaji and malik.👏👏👏..these two are just phenominal...

This serial is so diferent...they have portrayed Kathiawari culture(Saurastra) very well 😳...everything from the traditional houses to the costumes especially what nanaji wears...to their gujarati accent.....but the thing i love the most is the serials backgroung music:music:...

i am a gujarati n live in england now n dont get to hear gujarati songs especially garbas n proper Kathiawari folk songs....so when i heard the music for the first time i was dancing n had tears in my eyes as well.(happy tears)😭.😭....they have chosen a very nice vareity of songs.....

I also loved the hindi song laado rani chali chod babul ka ghar....it did make me emotional....as it is a bidai song.... 

Hope i will be welcomed in this forum...

Sorry if i went tooo long in writing how much i like gujuarat n this serial..😳..

Thanx,

Princy..😃
Edited by princysur - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there Princy!

This is sukhi here ..

Firstly, welcome to the forum !!

And secondly - it's so good to know that Gujaratis are liking this show .. just goes to show that EK has really taken efforts into making this show ..

You are right - Ronit and nanaji are super actors !

Looking forward to see more of you on the forum :-)
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Hey there Princy,
I know right...Ekta has done a fab job with the research of the Gujju culture i see Ekta in Shashank LOL!!
Like Sukhs said it's good to see u lovin the show...keep posting

Cheers,
Sammie
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Namaste Princy ben!

Welcome to our friendly forum 😊 

Just like yourself, even I'm a UK based Gujju 😃  I'll admit that Ravi is not my real name... maaru naam Jesal chhe... but everyone tends to call me Mango 😆

The great thing about Bandini is that as well as having fantastic actors, and the setting being a refreshing change from the usual urban setting that Balaji Telefilms tend to use in all their shows, the show is also benefitting from superior treatment from it's directors and technicians 👍🏼

Those useless three-in-a-row closeups are (thankfully) no where to be seen, and as you mentioned, the music is very different also 😃

As well as the Gujarati songs, I also like the theme tune that Ronit Sir's character has... it's awesome!

Anyways, keep enjoying the show, and we hope to see you posting here more often 😊

God bless.

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mango Bhai,

Please can you just rip the audio part of DM's theme music? It's awesome!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Haan Bhai that would be awesome...good call Sukhs!
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sukhi and Sammie,

I'll see if I can get the Mahiyavanshi music done by tomorrow morning 👍🏼

God bless.

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Thanks Bhai!! u rock!